Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Road Trip ❯ To Mt. Emphaza! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own dragon knights. I don't even own the mengas! Lol But my friend does and I'm using them!

Rune- Am I in this one?

Josh- Maybe, we'll see.

Rune- I wanna be in this one!

Josh- *waves hand, telling him to go away* Go away Rune, I'm trying to wright. Go play with your faeries or something.

Rune- ~.~"

Chapter 2!

Rath pulled out a map and looked at it. "Don't you have one where it says where demons are?" He asked Thatz.

"Umm NO! Why would I have one with demons!" He pulled a bunch of maps out of his pocket and handed them to Rath. "Here, these ones have great treasure hunting spots."

Rath took the maps and hit Thatz over the head with them. "Why don't you look! I'm not your slave!"

Thatz swerved the car a little because of Rath. "RATH! Your going to make me crash!"

Rath: (Is that a bad thing?)

"And I can't look at the maps because I'M SPOOSED TO BE DRIVING!" He yelled at Rath. Thatz turned his attention back to the rode and turned on the radio.

Rath looked at all the maps and closed his eyes for a second. "What are you doing?" Thatz asked over the music that was playing. (I don't care whats playing, just pick something) "Rath?" Thatz said again, he knew Rath could here him, so why wasn't he answering. "Hello? Earth to Rath?" Thatz waved his hand in front of Rath and his eyes shot open as he pointed to a spot on the map.

"Thats where were going." He said, not even knowing where he picked.

"." But you just picked any old spot on the map Rath. How do we know its any good?" Thatz asked, trying to look at the spot Rath picked and drive at the same time.

"I just have a feeling is all." Rath said. "Trust me! I would know. I'm good at that kind of stuff." He said and smiled. "So lets go!" He reached out his arm with his pointer finger out as if being dramatic. "To-" He looked at the map. "To Mt. Emphaza!"

_______________________________________________________________ ________

Alright, thats it for chapter 2! MUAHAHAHA! Lol I love doing this, its so much fun. But what is Rath going to do? OH! IDEA! Lol I should wright this down! Review please!

Rune- WHERE AM I IN THE STORY!