Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Sick? Go to Kharl! ❯ Kharl gets a WIFE ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

globmonster1: YES! I finally had the courage to BOOT that son er… DAUGHTER of a BLEEP away. (to the real faerie of the moon: I don't mean this). “BAM” “SQUACK” OH LOOK! I think I just heard her landing on her butt.
 
faerie of the moon: I WILL BE BACK. REVENGE! *shakes fist + tosses random can in air*
 
disclaimer = me: I don't own Dragon Knights… yet…
 
 
Kharl woke up in the middle of the night like 4:00 to do his excercises.
 
Kharl grunted, “ ONE TWO ONE TWO! AGAIN! ONE TWO ONE TWO!
 
This woke Garfakcy up and immediately heard Kharl saying, “ SHOOT! MY BACK!” Then he made a lot of weird noises like “Ohhhh… Ow……. AAAGH! Eeegh… ooooo…” and so on. Garfakcy dragged himself to Kharl's room. He saw Kharl all twisted like doing yoga. Garfakcy gasped and attempted to uncurl Kharl. In the end, he used the method that he was taught by Barnie. He smacked Kharl everywhere until he was uncurled and um… ALL BRUISED. This is what happened later:
 
1: Kharl thanked Garfakcy
 
2: Kharl attacked Garfakcy
 
3: Garfakcy screamed in pain
 
4: Garfakcy got all CURLY
 
5: Kharl left Garfakcy being CURLY. (sorry Garfakcy fans ^-^)
 
Kharl went to find his beloved pet, or should I say, MRS. KHARL. That's right. Kharl promoted Mr. Cuddlebunny to his wife.
 
Author and Reader's POV:
Readers: How could MR. Cuddlebunny become a MRS. later on?
 
Me: Love can be as twisted as ever. What can I say? Kharl is desperate.
 
Readers: For what?
 
Me: a wife
 
Readers: Not a bunny I suppose
 
Me: Yeah a bunny
 
Reader: That's not right.
 
Me: Too bad! Deal with it you psychos!
 
Readers: YOUR MASTER IS NOT HAPPY! Meaning US!
 
Me: I don't care anymore. There are tons of readers out there who like this story and share my opinion like the person truly reading this right about /looks at watch/ NOW! Of course they would also review later on right… (looks at you suspiciously)
 
Readers: Hey you!
 
You: Who? Me?
 
Readers: Yeah you.
 
You: What?!
 
Readers: Don't review for her. She's a psycho.
 
You: I am very loyal and will review for every chapter.
 
Me: I LOVE YOU! umm… not like THAT but like customer and boss kinda thing. Just making sure there are no misunderstandments.
 
You: Ooooo kayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
 
Readers: Soon you'll come to our side. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
You: LIKE #$%^ I WOULD! I, FYI, IS VERY LOYAL
 
Me: I LOVE YOU!
 
You: whatever just get on wit the story. *sigh*
 
Me: Whatever you say. psst. Don't forget about what you said about reviewing
 
You: *sigh*
 
Me: ANYWAAYS… ONWARD!
 
End
 
Kharl went to the cage and stupidly STARES at it. Why? BECAUSE THERE WAS NO RABBIT IN IT!
 
Kharl shrieked,” Noooooo! \hack/ Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo etc! Mrs.Kharl is GONE! WAAAAAHH!!!! *snifflesniffle*”
 
Kharl bluntly walks around the corner to find that he stepped on something unusually soft. He looked down to see a pile of something that had the same color as poopoo. Kharl bents down to poke it. ( PEOPLE! WITNESS THE EFFECT OF MRS. KHARL UM… GONENESS!)
 
Guess what he found. MRS.KHARL! Kharl was an emotional guy so he cried like he lost a mother or something but just 6x more watery and loud.
 
Author and Reader's POV:
 
Me: Ooooh… Hey! Check this out! if you look VERY carefully… you can see Mrs.Kharl's pupils being replaced with two swirly eyes. Not only that! I spy… BOOGER running slowly down his nose!
 
Readers: EW! Too much info there!
 
You: Yup.
 
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The great “you” has said it was revolting and that he/she can't even bear to look at it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
You: Don't exaggerate!
 
Me: Fine. How about “ no” then “no” then “no” then etc.
 
You: *sigh* WHATEVER. ( Kharl is currently sleeping and doesn't know about what I wrote about him. Muahahahaha!)
 
End
 
(Imagine this particular scene with flower petals floating down all around.)
 
Kharl and a limp Mrs. Kharl were holding hands/paws. Kharl was weeping, “ Oh my darling, sweetypie, la la, honey, etc… I have found you!”
 
Mrs. Kharl said, “ “ Even though IT didn't say anything, you could almost hear it say “Or STOMPED on me more likely. hmph”.
 
Mrs Kharl silently thought, “ Why must I marry the loco one?! WAHHH!!! <:o
 
Kharl dragged his wife by the ears all the way back. The untwisted Garfakcy had some how uncurled himself. Garfakcy limped out to see Kharl.
 
Then I appeared. Poofy smoke covered me at first. I coughed cause of the smoke course. This is what Kharl thought of me, a sick person in need of his amazing healing skills. Kharl dropped Mrs. Kharl and rushed to me. I shrieked, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Then I fainted of shock. Kharl giddily said,” YAY! More sickness, more payment.!”
 
Author and Kharl”s POV
 
Kharl woke up
 
Kharl: /yawn\ Huh.? What happened?
 
Me: You happened to fell asleep.
 
Kharl: When?
 
Me: Um… right after… er…
 
Kharl: I KNOW! After you gave me that cup of tea. You were so suspiciously nice to me.
 
Me: NO I WASN'T!
 
Kharl: You probably drugged.
 
Me: ER… You have no proof? Right?
 
Kharl: I'm a DOCTOR. I give me a full-body check-up and you're DEAD.
 
Me: TCH. Riiiight. In the story you're a doctor, but in reality, you're just someone I took out of the Dragon Knights book. Hey! Whatcha doin wit dat X-Ray thingie!
 
Kharl: I'm checking myself for poisons. AHA! That's a sleepy drug you gave me! What cha write about me when I was snoozing?!
 
Me: a… nothing! Absolutely nothing!
 
Kharl: Let me see the script! WHAT! #$%%^& you! What the hell! /gibberish\ YOU #$%^&*! ME marry a bunny that's not even feminine. I'm not… I can't say it but it starts with a “G”. I think you know what I mean.
 
Me: I am NOT changing this perfectly good part that everybody like!
 
Readers: BOO!!!
 
Me: Hey man! Work with me here!
 
Readers: DOUBLE BOO!!!
 
Me: Well guess what? Deal with me! Muahahahaha (hack) hahahahahaha (cough) haha!
 
Kharl: You better add something about me later on!
 
Me: Yeah yeah. OK mutters: in a million YEARS
 
Kharl: …
 
End of me and Kharl's POV
 
I woke to find myself in a patient room at Bunnies that looked suspiciously like a prison place thingie.
 
Kharl wasn't there so a I tried to sit up. (keyword: TRIED)
 
I said, “WT#$%^! I `m bounded to this freaken thing by…by… LEATHER STRAPS! Ooooh. Kharl is gonna PAY for binding his own master against her will!”
 
Kharl whined from just outside the door in bunnies at 1225 S. Evil Street, Darksville, Dragonsville 91111 on the planet Evil ( imagine the planet with a dark cape flowing and what's THIS, a HALO <-gasp above it!) in the universe Blah in the nebula Cash”o money and… you get the idea!, “ANYTHING but money! Not my precious gold!
 
Me said,” Have you been communicating with Seur-chan from Dragon Hunters? Cause you sound suspiciously like him.”
 
Kharl piped, “ Why yes I have! We were just talking about how money we each had on this thing called… um… what was it again? Ah! The Whatchamacallitnet. Yes. I believe that was the name. I just discovered it!
 
I muttered, “ That guy is at least a century behind with the latest tech.”
 
Kharl asked, “ Excuse me?”
 
I stammered, “ I-I-I w-was just saying how cool and in you are!”
 
Kharl stupidly says and smiles goofily, “ But I'm not cold, though you are right about the “in” part. I'm “in” Bunnies.”
 
I muttered once again and made sure to be out of earshot, “ OMG! <-only that part. Hey you! Free me at once from this thing. Can't you tell the obvious of telling from a good guy and your master by using that brain'o yours? Oh yeah your brain is this size -> o and this is your head () only 10000 times bigger. What does this tell me? I have chosen a character with nothing in their head except a pea-brain, cows, and tons of grass. Ah-hem let me try again. Freeeee….meeeeee….aaaaattt……oooonnnccceee… NOOOOOOOWWWWW.”
 
Kharl asked with genuine misunderstandment, “ Huh?”
 
I gasped, “ OMG! Er… FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE…………………… 230;. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……………& #8230;……..”
 
Kharl smacked his head, ” Oh I get it! You want me to FEED you ^-^”
 
I shrieked, “ AAAARRRGGHHH!!! Free me you #$%^&*!
 
Kharl said, “ Well, why didn't you say so!”
 
He pressed a button and straps unlocked me. My hands were red from the straps. I rubbed them while giving my self pity.
 
Meanwhile…
 
Mrs. Kharl was flat on the floor, all alone, in the night, covered with footprints, coughing and cussing incontrolibly.
 
 
What will happen next! Will I strangle Kharl to death or thank him for protecting me in the high-security cell! To find out, REVIEW. I know the first chapter is kinda cruddy but it won't happen again. Besides, this is my FIRST fanfic so please bear with me. I know I should have probably said this on the FIRST chapter. I also know it sucks.
 
News
 
 
Me: faerieofthemoon is back from the DEAD!
 
faerieofthemoon: I wasn't dead! I just went on a vacation.
 
Me: Then why are you as pale as a ghost?
 
faerieofthemoon: Umm… well… I… WOW that sun is sooooo…. bright! PLEASE turn around and look at it globmonster1. PLEASE.
 
Me: But its 9:00 PM!
 
faerieofthemoon: I meant on the other side of the world!
 
Me: Oh. Well she's back and she'll be talking again in the next chapter (pushes faerieofthemoon out the room)
 
faerieofthemoon: Hey wait! I'm not done talking…….!!!!
 
::SLAM!::
 
Apology (ies)
 
I am soooo… sorry for updating so late. I was like HELL busy recently. I had to do last minute things for the end of the school year. And yes people! Its all most…(drumroll) SUMMER VACATION! Halleluah! I can hear the TV now, chanting…
 
Who… lives in a pineapple under the sea?
 
SPONGEBOB SQUARPANTS!
 
Who is as absorbent and yellow and porous is he?
 
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
 
Who (blah) something you wish?
 
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
 
So drop on the deck and flop like a FISH!
 
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
 
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
 
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
 
SPONGEYBOB… SQUAREPANTS!
 
Ahh… the sweet sound of TV. ( Please ignore the wrong and missing lyrics. As you know, I'm busy so I haven't watched that much TV now.)
 
Events
 
May 31, 2005: We went to perform with the 5th graders ( I'm currently a 6th ) in an orchestra concert. We SUCKED. It wasn't music the people were hearing, it was NOISE! Why? The 5th graders weren't that well. Though I don't blame them `cause they tried and stuff.
 
June 1, 2005: I went to get this award at my school and I shook hands with the PRESIDENT! Just kidding! (don't fall over in your chair again. It's scary!) I shook hands with the PRINCIPAL!
 
Upcoming events
 
I have another orchestra concert coming up in JUNE 7, 2005. Today is the 4th of June. The concert stares the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders playing music. Though I want you to come, I can't tell you the location.
 
 
Threats
 
I will hunt you down if you don't review for every one of my chapters.
 
I will track you down if you don't review for every one of my chapters.
 
I will stalk you down if you don't review for every one of my chapters.
 
I will (synonym of stalk ex. haunt, etc…) you don't review for every one of my chapters.
 
Don't take this seriously just remember to please click that barely noticeably button on the far left corner on the page that says “submit review”. Thanks! See ya in ch. 6 people! ^-^
 
Fan's Answers
 
faeriofthemoon: YOU are a thing! Just kidding. FYI I am NOT a #$%^%. I wrote about your name in the two-timing thing because I just fancy the name “christine” It's not your name or anything! *-` <-wink wink.
 
Blue Film: I thank you for your opinion. Thanks to you, I have changed my most naughty ways of writing. OH thank you soooo… MUCH! (bow bow)
 
Ferdinand the Paranoid Fox: Thank you for your kind words *sniffle* You other people should review more stuff like that more often you know!
 
RandomRathFan: HALLELUAH! Yay! YOU! Are my FIRST reviewer since I `ve joined the numerous family of Fanfiction.net.