Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Sick? Go to Kharl! ❯ Results of Rath's Cookings ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

globmonster1: Who's the author? I'm the author. Who's the author? globmonster1's the author. YEAH! (of not Dragon Knights)
faerieofthemoon: Whatever. (Mines is the best)
“Today is the first day of me being a doctor. YAY!” cheered the dancing Kharl.
“yawn Yippee.” groaned Garfakcy sarcastically.
Both of them stood at the info booth. Kharl was smiling. Garfakcy was… er… is that a FORCED smile. Let's see… Yup it is. (a tumbleweed blows by)
Back at the Dragon Castle:
Everybody (except Rath because he didn't eat anything) groaned painfully while holding their stomachs and looking green moaned out pitifully, “OHHHH! What did ya feed us Rath? Food poisoning? Rotten eggs?”
Thatz: “Normally I love whatever food people give me, but this? Oops! Warning people: DON'T LOOK AT MY PUKE ON THE FLOOR.”
Cesia screeched out, “RATH! This is worst then last time's and last last time's. What did you feed us?”
Rath smiled and replied, ” Porridge! Isn't it great! Kai-stern taught me it, but the ingredients he used weren't so I used some substitutes with the same color.”
“WHAT INGREDIENTS”, screamed everyone.
“Well let's see…”pondered Rath, “ I used Alfeegi's notebook, my boot ( it was covered in blood!), grass from the lawn, Rune's hair, money, Cesia's fortune telling ball, OH, and some rocks and dirt I found. I think that's about it. Is there a problem? (Looks suspiciously innocent)
Everyone fell off their fancy chairs. They rose with a background of an active volcano bursting with many lava and fire, and glared at Rath like they wanted to kill him.
Cernozuro complained loudly, “ I broke my arm so I had to give the job to you because everyone else was helping the lord. Everything was so fine. Then you wreaked the kitchen and everyone's stomachs. Don't you feel guilty?”
“Nope.” sang Rath.
Ruwalk panted, “There's a new hospital around. Lets go and heal up over there.”
“Yeah whatever.” mumbled everyone else.
Single file, everyone exited out of the castle except Rath. He closed the door after him then was out the door in a flash with his new sword singing, “Demon Hunting Time.” without Fire. If ya wanna know why, Fire was sleeping so Rath forgot about him.
Back at the hospital which soon got named… Bunnies:
“Hey look! A group of people are walking this way. I can't believe it! We actually have people who need to be turned into demons! Er.. I mean healed yeah healed. Yup that's what I meant all along. scratches head and pulls collar Right Kharl? Kharl ?” said a shocked Garfakcy.
Kharl at that moment was snoring out Z's. Garfakcy shook him awake.
“Huh? Huh? Is it time for school mommy?” Asked a dazed Kharl.
SMACK! Garfakcy smacked Kharl awake with a slap in the face. You don't have to look closely to see a bright red hand marking. To hit his lord, that must've taken a lot of nerve.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK “Is anybody home?” asked Raseleane sounding slightly hopeful.
“You bet we are! How may I help you?” asked Kharl.
“GASP!” gasped everybody outside.
“No no no no. I, yours truly, is the person that's gonna heal you! You'll be good as new after I cure you. Now er… can you slowly put down those dangerously pointy swords that you are sticking up my face?” explained a seemingly scared Kharl.
As Garfakcy led all the sick people to different rooms, the group blamed Rath for making them half dead. The first patient was Kai-stern because he ate the most soup. ( he was nice… REALLY nice)
Kharl entered the room holding a jack saw that was whirring furiously (hoping to use it of course) Kai-stern rejected the jack saw to Kharl's disappointment. Kharl bent down and took a sniff out of Kai-stern's throat.
Kharl reported, “ You ate a mixture of rocks, dirt, boot, water, fortune telling ball, hair, grass, blood, and paper. Just out of my curiosity, WHAT MADE YOU EAT THOSE… THINGS! EW!”
“Not my fault!” blamed Kai-stern, “ Rath was the one that cooked dinner, so he just dumped whatever he found in the castle.”
“Here.” ordered Kharl “ Drink this. After drinking it, you might wanna kill me, but you'll thank me later.” smile
Kai-stern drank all of the medicine (or at least looked like it) Then… he vomited and farted for 5 whole minutes. Guess what Kharl did? He grabbed a bag of popcorn, grabbed a fan, and ate while he stared at Kai-stern smiling happily. Typical.
Kai-stern looked like he wanted to kill Kharl, but when he finished throwing up and farting, he felt good as new! He bowed down to Kharl and kissed his shoes.
Kharl mumbled quietly, “You know, Crewger urinated on my shoe today.”
What?
Never mind.
The same thing happened to the whole group except for Lord Lykouleon and Queen Raseleane because they were royal. They just shook hands and talkd about um… things.
Each paid like a pile of gold coins (even Thatz) to Kharl so by the time everyone left, Kharl was practically swimming in his pool of gold. Actually… he was. You should have seen him! He was doing armstrokes, backstrokes, elementary backstrokes, sidestrokes, dolphin, butterfly, and flips. lol
Garfakcy's bulb of thinking suddenly shined brightly.
Garfakcy suggested to Kharl ,” Let's get a commercial for Bunnies. Then MORE people will come. See that hospital next door, they are our enemy. WE MUST FIGHT THEM!” (salutes Kharl)
Kharl swam by, “ Yeah yeah whatever. Just let me finish my laps in the pool of GOLD.”
globmonster1: Hey people. Go Review and tell me how to rename a story's title, and of course how my story rocks. K? Oh yeah, it is not Easter. Kharl just likes bunnies at that time.