Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Sick? Go to Kharl! ❯ Bunnies Galore! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

globmonster1: Me no own Dragon Knights, Barney, or Bob the Builder.
faerieonthemoon: Hey stupid! What happened to your brain? Did ya sit on it or somethin?
globmonster1: Can't a person pretend to be stupid sometimes. Sheesh. Anyways back to our featured presentation. Don't I sound like the people on the programs on video?
When Garfakcy got back to the castle, he found Kharl buried under knives, scissors, and other doctoring tools.
“Lord Kharl!” exclaimed a shocked Garfakcy with an anime style drop of stinky sweat,” “ What happened! I've been a way for like, half an hour ONLY!
Garfakcy dug Kharl out with a shovel. Kharl was CRYING!
“Don't yell at me.” sniffled Kharl,” I saw Barney on the tape showing these cool knives and these other gadgets. I wanted them so I made left bird make some. I started playing with them. I wanted more. So I said MORE, then… this whole pile of junk fell on me! More importantly, WHO TAUHT YOU TO YELL AT YOUR LORD? HUH? WHO?”
Garfakcy slowly protested,” Erm…um… eh… ahh… hmm…the…no… ah hah! BARNEY did. Yup.”
Kharl slowly muttered,” Fine. But only because whatever Barney says is law. As you can see, Barney the Purple Dinosaur rocks! ( makes the peace sign for 5 whole minutes nonstop.)
Garfakcy quickly dashed to the phone (yes they have phones in my story) to call the builders.
Bob the Builder picked up the phone and said, “ Bob the Builders's the residence. How may I help you?” in perfect French accent.
Garfakcy replied,” Send your crew here to build me a hospital in 5 minutes or I'll send a very horrifying demon to crash your place down. Ya heard?”
What he meant by “horrifying demon” was the Mister CuddleBunny, a small little cute bunny that Garfakcy gave to Kharl for Easter.
Bob sputtered,” Yes, right away sir, I mean, my LORD.”
Garfakcy POD:
Hey! I never realized how great being the lord was. ( a blue gloomy background behind Garfakcy appears) But that was because I was always the servant for Lord Kharl for the past couple of decades. Why can't I be the lord? Hmmph.
End of Garfakcy POD
Kharl POD:
Should I heal my patients or should I turn them into demons? Decisions, decisions.
I HATE THEM. Oh well. Should I make Garfakcy make lemon meringue pie or apple pie? Both of them taste so good! See! Decisions AGAIN. AAAAAHHHHH!
End of Kharl POD
Normal POD
Bob and his crew did get here in a flash. Man were they fast workers. Even Garfakcy and Kharl admired them. Why is what you ask. Because of the “horrifying demon” of course! They finish in exactly 0.856 seconds as reported from Kharl who was holding a scary looking stopwatch. ( If you look closely, the watch had bunnies as a background. Who would have guessed?) Just as quickly they came, they left just as fast, WITHOUT PAY! Isn't that scary? They left Garfakcy with the money in his out stretched hand.
Garfakcy POD:
Gee I must've sounded pretty mean on the phone.
End of Garfakcy POD
Kharl POD:
We get to keep the money! YAY!
End of Kharl POD
Normal POD
The scoff SCARY two went in and looked around. All of the rooms were designed with wallpapers with (drumroll) BUNNIES. Not only that they were all like twins, no, triplets, no Gazillionets of Mister CuddleBunny to Kharl's delight and to Garfakcy's disgust. Luckily, the place was spotlessly clean, so Garfakcy loved the place in the end
Garfakcy POD:
I might've paid them double, but too bad!
End of Garfakcy POD
Kharl POD:
Bunnies bunnies bunniesbunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies. BUNNIES!
End of Kharl POD
globmonster1: (looks at you with puppy dog eyes) Pwease review after you read. (turns serious) I will be updating probably very soon because I'm on Spring Break now. So maybe see you soon in the next chapter. Heh heh. REVIEW!