Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ The Joys of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups ❯ In Which The Characters Of DK Share How They Eat A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Knights, but I DO, however, own these delicious, scrum-dibbibly-umpscious, choco, mouth-watering, gooey peanut butter cups I am scarfing down. Which is why you are being subjected to another one of my insane, crazed fics which usually come to me while I'm on a sugar high! Enjoy!
 
In Which The Characters 0f DK Tell How They Eat A Reeses Peanut Butter Cup.
 
Rath: THAT'S EASY!!! I WOULD TAKE ALL MY PEANUT BUTTER CUPS TO LURE DEMONS WITH, WHERE UPON AFTER BEATING THEM ALMOST TO THE DEATH, I WOULD EAT THE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS RIGHT IN THEIR FACE, SO IT WOULD BE A TORTURE SO HARSH, THEY WOULD BE BEGGING ME TO KILL THEM!!! HEHE, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT CHICKEN DEMON TO APPEAR…I'M GONNA GET HIM THIS TIME!!!!WHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
THATZ: (^0^) WOO-HOO!!! FOOD!!!WELL, FIRST, I'D EAT MINE, THEN I'D TRADE A DEMON FOR RATH'S, AND STEAL EVERYONE ELSE'S! THAT'S WHAT BEING AN EX-THIEF IS ALL ABOUT!!! CUZ THEN I'D HAVE MY OWN MONUMENTOUS STASH OF SUGARY SWEETENESS I COULD GET HIGH ON, WHENEVER I NEED CONSOLATION!!! (*o*) THEIR MINE! ALL MINE!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 
RUNE: glances around nervously and whispers:Well…I'd have to eat my quickly, before Thatz steals it, and then I would go off and wallow in my imense guilt that I took part in such a gluttonous sin! WHEN THERE ARE SO MUCH MORE POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD GIVE THEIR ARM FOR A SCRAP OF FOOD, MUCH LESS A REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP!!!(T_T)!!!: begins weeping and repenting vigorously for what he has done:
 
Ruwalk: OOH!!! I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS MY GOO-BAH!!! I WOULD GIVE ALL MY HARD-EARNED CANDY TO HIM, SO HE COULD SNACKLE TO HIS POOR, LITTLE TEDDY-BEAR'S HEART CONTENTMENT!!!(^-^) AFTER ALL, SOMEONE AS CUTE AND CUDDLY AND FLUFFY AND COZY AS HIM-:begins making gushing sounds:
 
Kai-stern: Well, if I had it here in the Dragon Castle, I'd probably give it to Rath. Not because I adore the kid, though I do, but because Alfeegi would accuse me of splurging the palace's treasury money on it, and try to whack my head in with a mallet.(-_-);;;. But if I was out on the road…HELL YEAH!!! A PEANUT BUTTER CUP MIXES GOOD WITH VODKA!!!: punches fist into air: THOSE TAVERNS ARE ALWAYS GOOD FOR SOMETHING BESIDES INFORMATION!!!HAHA!!!
 
ALFEEGI: PEANUT BUTTER CUPS?! ARE YOU A SALES-PERSON?!: whips out a mallet and a machine gun:ARE SECRETLY WITH NADIL'S ARMY, TRYING TO CRUMBLE THE DRAGON TRIBE INTO DEBT SO YOU CAN INVADE?! DROP THE GOODS AND START RUNNING!!!: begins firing: I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I EAT A REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP!!! FILLED WITH HOLES WHILE LAUGHING AT THE DASTARDLY PLOT FOILED ON MY ENEMIES!!!WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
Tetheus: silence:…:sweatdrop:…:silence:…:more sweatdropping:…:silence:…:head is drenched in sweat by now:…I would…unwrap the cover and eat the peanut butter cup…isn't that how you do it?:sweatdrop(-_-);;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
 
Lord Lykuleon: If I was alone, I'd eat mine quick to relax my nerves from Alfeegi's usual rampage. However, if I was with my queen, I would share my piece with her!!!: clasps hands to chest and gazes at nothing, reveling in his fantasy:It would be just like at our wedding when we fed each other pieces of our cake! Then I would kiss her chocolate covered lips, which would taste much better than a plain old peanut butter cup, and would sweep her off feet to our room, where I would declare our undying love!!!(*o*)
 
Cesia: Well, I would first attempt to peel the cover off with wind magic. I MUST PRACTICE AS HARD AS I CAN TO PERFECT IT!!!But knowing me, I'll just completely shred the paper to bits, blow away all the chocolate, leaving me with just the crappy peanut butter, which I hate! WHY AM I CURSED THIS WAY?! I CAN'T EVEN EAT A PIECE OF CANDY, BECAUSE MY STUPID POWERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!!:sobs:WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!AND NOBODY'LL GIVE ME THEIRS CUZ THEIR AFRAID OF MY ALTER EGO RANDOMLY TAKING OVER AND BLASTING THEM INTO OBLIVION!!! AND IF THAT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH, IT HAS TO BE THAT TIME OF MONTH, AND I CAN'T HAVE A PIECE OF FREAKIN' CHOCOLATE ANYWAY!!!WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE JUST SHOOT ME?!
 
Kitchel: PEANUT BUTTER CUPS?! YOU TRYING TO MAKE FAT AND LOSE THIS GORGEOUS FIGURE?!: hugs her beautiful bod:Although…peanut butter cups could be used for other means than eating; plots wickedly:I WOULD STEAL ALL THE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS THAT THATZ ALREADY STOLE!HAHA!!! THEN I WOULD TAKE HIS SCHEME FURTHER THAN HIS PEA-BRAINED HEAD COULD IMAGINE!!! I WILL TRADE IN ALL THE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS FOR TREASURE, BUILD MYSELF A PALACE, AND MAKE MYSELF EMPRESS OF IT!!! THEN I WOULD INVITE THATZ OVER TO BE THE ROYAL JESTER SO I COULD LAUGH AT HIM EVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DO, AND HE COULD WATCH ME EAT AS MANY REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS TO MY HEART'S CONTENT!!I'LL BE SO RICH, I WON'T CARE ABOUT MY SHAPE!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
Zoma: hurls peanut butter cup package as far away as possible and declares defiantly: I WILL NEVER EAT WHAT MY BELOVED CESIA CAN NOT HAVE!!!
 
Raseleane: titters: Oh my! If I had known what kind of effect Reese's Peanut Butter Cups had on Lykuleon, I would have given them to him since we were first married!As such, I intend to spread them all over the bed in a circle and lay in the middle of them, waiting for my king!!!:breaks out into giggles as she blushes madly:
 
Cernozurna: in a worried tone: Peanut butter cups? That's not a very healthy choice of food to eat! However, since everyone's so excited about it, I will try to work them on the menu: has a brain storm: I KNOW! I can slice the peanut butter cups into pieces for breakfast and use them as cereal! Then I can melt them down for lunch to serve as soup or at least a thick stew! For dinner, we can have stack the peanut butter cups on top of each other to make a sandwich, and if anyone wants a healthy snack, I'll just serve the peanut butter! OH, SOMETIMES, I'M TOO SMART FOR MY OWN GOOD!!!(^-^)
 
Fire: writing on his signs: I'd BBQ mine and top it off with a cherry on top for good measure! Oh, then I'd have to make sure Master wouldn't try and take it. He does that a lot(-_-);
 
Ringleys: sulking: RIGHT, YOU BRAGGERS!!! JUST RUB IT IN MY FACE!!! CARRYING ON ABOUT HOW YOU ALL ARE GONNA EAT A PEANUT BUTTER CUP, WHEN I CAN'T EVEN PICK ONE UP, LET ALONE, SWALLOW ONE WHOLE!!!ALL I GET OUT OF A REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP IS LICKING THE MELTED CHOCOLATE OFF THE PACKAGE!!!:throws a temper tantrum:
 
Nohiro: lays back with hands behind his hand feeling full of it: Lol, I don't even have to pick out a peanut butter cup. My three gals'll do anything for me. Ya, wanna know how I eat a Reese's? All I do is open my mouth and they drop one in! Pretty sweet, eh? No, pun intended. However there is the LONG waiting period for them to decide which peanut butter cup is the best…(-_-);;;
 
Shian, Hanakusuku, & Miyabi: in unison: WE MUST GIVE YOU THE FINEST PEANUT BETTER CUP IN THE LAND, LORD NOHIRO!!! WE WILL TAKE WHATEVER MEAGER MORSEL YOU SHALL SPARE FOR US!!!
 
Tintlett: pondering to herself: Well, I never did care much for chocolate. However…:glances at Raseleane's response and grows cat ears: MEHEHEHE, I'D LOVE TO SEE RUNE'S PASSIONATE SIDE FULLY UNLEASHED!!!(*0*) A GUY BEING NOBLE AND GALLANT IS NICE, BUT A GIRL DOES GET SICK OF TOO MUCH OF IT!!!WE SHALL MAKE LOVE UNDERNEATH A STARRY SKY ON DEW-FILLED GRASS! OH, THE JOYS OF PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!!X3!:drools(A/N:not for the candy, though^^;)
 
Nadil: practicing his evil laugh: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HOW WOULD I EAT A REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP?! I'D JUST ORDER SOME THAT RENKIN WIZARD ALCHEMIST!!! I HEAR HE HAS ROOMS STOCKED FULL OF IT!!!THEN WHEN I'D GET THEM, I'D PUT ASIDE A SELECT FEW FOR ME, PUT REVIVAL WATER IN THE REST AND SHIP THEM OUT TO ALL OF DUSIS!!!BWAHAHAHAHA!!! AND NO ONE SHALL EVER REALIZE THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD CRUMBLED AT MY FEET ALL BECAUSE OF THE POWER OF PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M SO EVIL, SOMETIMES I SCARE MYSELF!!!
 
Shydeman & Shyrendora: sprawled out flat on their faces, worshipping the Great Demon Leader: WE ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS, ALMIGHT ONE!!! PLEASE, TAKE THEM FOR YOURSELF AND PUNISH US FOR TEMPTING OURSELVES WITH SELFISH THOUGHTS OF EATING OUR REESE'S OURSELVES!!!
 
Fedelta: smirks: Well, first off, I wouldn't let Lord Nadil know I had a peanut butter cup and hide it for myself. Then while he's gloating over how evil and almighty he is and scheming dastardly plots for the complete catastrophic destruction of the world, I'm gonna toast mine like a s'more with my fire power and snark it down like there's no tommorrow! And his Almighty Demonish-ness will never no the difference!!!HEHEHEHE!!!
 
Saabel: frustrated and confused: WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?! `HOW DO I EAT A REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP'?! I JUST EAT THE PEANUT BUTTER CUP!!!HOW ELSE, WOULD I DO IT?! HAVE YOU STAYED TOO LONG IN THE SPRING OF PURIFICATION OR SOMETHING?!
 
Bierrez: determined with a goal: I HAVE BETTER THINGS IN LIFE THAN TO THINK UP MUNDANE WAYS OF HOW TO EAT A REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP!!! THINGS WHICH INCLUDE HOW THE HECK DO I GET CESIA'S ATTENTION AWAY FROM THAT FIRE DRAGON KNIGHT FREAK AND ONTO ME!!! WHAT DOES SHE SEE IN HIM, ANYWAY!!! HE'S NOT NEARLY AS COOL-LOOKING AND DASHING AS ME!!! AND I'M NOT SUICIDAL OR HAVE A DARK, FORBODING PAST!!! BUT TRY AS HARD AS I MIGHT, SHE STILL OGLES HIM!!!:begins to get worked up: YA WANNA KNOW HOW I EAT A REESE'S?! I TAKE THE WHOLE BAG, CRAM IT DOWN MY THROAT AND DROWN IN MY SORROWS!!!:has a crying gag(T_T)
 
Laam-Garnas: smiles:How do I eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup? Easy! I pop one into my mouth, chew it up, then feed it to Gil!(^-^)
 
Gil: turns red; says nothing:
 
Kharl: I have rooms upon rooms filled with peanut butter cups I have stored! I have eaten alone and would like to eat my Reese's in the company of another! IF ONLY RATH'S MEMEORIES WERE ABLE TO RESURFACE!!!HE WOULD NOT BE AVOIDING ME LIKE NOW!!!OH, RATH, WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO?!:clasps hands to chest dramatically:MY PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS DEMON!!!:begins hissiong to himself: My precioussssss…gollum!
 
Garfakcy: seething: HOW DARE MASTER RUN OVER ME LIKE I'M NOT HERE!!! WHAT DOES HE MEAN, HE WANTS TO EAT HIS REESE'S WITH ANOTHER!!! WHAT ABOUT ME?! YA KNOW, EVERY DAY HIS OBSESSION WITH THAT DRAGON KNIGHT GETS WORSE AND I GET MORE TIRED OF THIS JOB!!!HOW WOULD I EAT A REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP?! I'D EAT ONE JUST FOR ME, THEN BURN ALL THE REST MASTER KHARL HAS STOCKED UP IN THOSE ROOMS SO HE CAN'T GIVE THEM TO THAT STUPID DRAGON KNIGHT!!!
 
Reema: happyhappyhappy:PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!!I LOVE THEM!!! Of course, I love any kind of sweet things!(^_^) How would I eat them? HEEHEE! I WOULD EAT ONE PIECE AT A TIME, EACH PIECE SEPERATED BY KISS FROM ALFEEGI!!! HE'S SO DREAMY!!!
 
Lim-Kaana: reading Tintlett's response; so furious, head is swathed in throbbing veins: THAT LITTLE TART!!! SHE THINKS SHE CAN STEAL RUNE-KUN FROM ME?! I'LL SHOW HER!!! RUNE WILL BE MINE!!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO KIDNAP HIM AND TIE HIM UP WITH MY STRINGS!!! WE WILL FEAST ON PEANUT BUTTER CUPS AND NEVER PART!!! MISS GOODY-TWO-SHOES CAN GO GIVE HERSELF TO THE FAIRIE ELDER!!!RUNE, MY DARLING, I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!: lightning flashes ominously behind her:
 
Delte: using the peanut butter cups as objects in fortune-telling; gasps: What's this? OH NO!!! I FORESEE A TERRIBLE PLAGUE OF OBESITY IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! HOW DID THIS COME ABOUT?!
 
THE END!
 
A/N: OMG!!! I HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO IDEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM!!!(BESIDES THE REESE'S CUPS I ATE, OF COURSE-_-)AND I'M ASTONISHED THAT IT WAS AS LONG AS IT WAS. I LNOW THERE ARE MORE CHARACTERS OUT THERE, BUT I THINK I DID THE MAIN ONES, AND AIN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH?! O.K., I know most of you wanted the second chappie of Counseling Sessions, but there's a reason it's taking so long…I'm actually doing the final chappie of Getting Adjusted instead!YOU SEE?! THIS IS WHY I SWORE NEVER TO TAKE ON MORE THAN ONE FIC AT A TIME!!! NOW, LOOK WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO!!! TWO ON-GOING FICS AND ONE RANDOM LITTLE FICLETT, AND I STILL GOT DOZENS STORED AWAY!!! WAAAAAAAAHHH!!! MY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE TASKS AT ONCE!!! ALL RIGHT, TO EVERYONE WHO'S READ THIS, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE REVIEW!!!
OTHERWISE, I THINK THE HOURS I PUT INTO THIS POINTLESS RAMBLE WERE ALL FOR NOTHING!!! SO PRESS THAT LITTLE BUTTON DOWN THERE AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!! NOW, I'M GONNA TRY AND WORK ON THE REAL FICS!!!
 
Is anyone actually reading this?(-_-);;;