Earthian Fan Fiction ❯ Stolen Moment ❯ Stolen Moment ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All standard disclaimers apply. Earthian, its characters, and all likenesses of which belong to its creators, including Yun Kouga and Shinshokan-TOSHIBA EMI. Not me. I simply interfere with their lives in my spare time. All I can lay claim to is the plot of this fic since it is of my own original conception. I am not paid for spending all of my free time writing, I do this simply for the sake of fandom and for the entertainment of its readers. ^_^

Author note: A light, cute lil Earthian PWP for you Michael/Raphael fans, inspired from a late-night email from Kagetsuya. ^_^ (Thank you for making me think, Kage-chan! *glomps!!!* XD) Title sucks though… must do something about making a better title...

Warnings: Bloody fluff (O_o), possible OOCness, unorthodox eroticism

Pairings: R+M; hinted K+C

Special note: Indented words in italics represent the content of Chihaya's letter... italics set inside a set of apostrophes (`…') are Michael's thoughts.

Stolen Moment

"Great Archangel Michael,

Are you well these days? This is Chihaya reporting in.

Kagetsuya and I made it to Singapore on schedule and

we've already managed to settle in. He and I are doing well.

Singapore is a beautiful place to be and the people here

are very friendly. I think that I shall be making a very

positive report to you this time-- Kagetsuya even agrees with

me. I am very pleased.

I have hope for them, Michael-sama, I really do. The Earthians

here have such beautiful thoughts and dreams- just look!

Did you receive the package I sent you with this?"

Michael sat back more comfortably in his chair, breaking from his reading momentarily to acknowledge a tiny, nondescript cardboard box on his desk that had indeed come in earlier with the current report. Reaching forward, he took the little parcel in his right hand-- before returning his gaze to the paper-- and rolling the cube idly between his fingers as he continued to read:

"It was made from an iridescent, blown glass-- the angel.

I know you may believe me silly for thinking so highly of

such an ordinary looking ornament, but it was the

thoughtof it that caught my attention. The Earthian who

made it said that it would bring me happiness and good luck

in love if I kissed it. Isn't that something? Even if it may not

be true? It's such a lovely dream."

Frowning slightly, the blonde man set the note down and proceeded to open the small package, lifting a delicately formed, transparent mother-of-pearl figurine out from its padded depths, curious to see what it was that had given the dark angel fall to a common con-man's promise.

It was, indeed, a magnificent sculpture, he had to admit. The miniature angel in his palm lifted its petite face heavenward, eyes closed and hands clasped together reverently next to its chest in prayer and a beatific smile graced its lips. The glass was light and cool against his skin for a moment, but warmed very quickly beneath his touch, bespeaking of the glass' eggshell thinness. It was a very fragile work of art.

"When I saw it, I thought of you, for some reason,

Michael-sama. Perhaps you can make use of it-- I am not in

need of it. I have everything I can want as long as I'm with

Kagetsuya-- he takes very good care of me and he cooks

very well. So I would like for you to have it."

`Is that so?' Michael smiled despite himself.

"I hope you like my gift... I hope it makes you happy."

Cyan eyes riveted on the crystalline image in his hand and felt a warm smile tugging the corners of his mouth. Chihaya was such a sentimental, loving creature...

"Thank you for everything. I will write again soon. Ganbatte!

Chihaya"

`And thank youfor thinking of me' the flaxen-haired archangel folded the letter back up and placed it carefully inside its envelope. Sighing, he stared down at his "gift" for a long moment, considering what to do next.

"The Earthian who made it said that it would bring me happiness and good luck in love if I kissed it." Chihaya had said.

It was so silly, really.

So very silly.

And yet...

And yet, he wondered...

Would it really hurt to try?

Carefully, he turned the glass over in his hand and observed how the light caught its smooth, flowing surface and was thrown back against the wall in a bright array of colors. It was like a sculpted prism. Very charming- enchanting, one might say. How... perfect.

But in the end, nothing more than a mere few ounces of glass- a simple knick-knack.

Well, at least Chihaya hadn't fallen for the ones that were made of fuzzy macaroni.

Slowly, he lifted it close, only hesitating a moment before placing his lips on top of the angel's head gently. The surface warmed and fogged faintly beneath his breath.

Pulling away, it occurred to him that what he was doing was completely irrational. What on Eden had he been thinking? It was so childish!

Unbidden, a smirk worked its way across his lips at his less than reasonable actions just moments ago. It was so ridiculous... so naïve... `Oh Chihaya, I do believe you are beginning to rub off on me...' mirth bubbled its way up through his chest and tinged the very corners of his eyes, bursting forth in a peal of deep, rich laughter.

Holding the figurine firmly in his hand, the golden haired archangel doubled over in hilarity. He wasn't quite sure as to exactly why he was laughing, only that the circumstances of his situation seemed strangely laughable. And so he continued to do so, nearly bordering on hysterics.

Unfortunately, he was so caught up in his own amusement that he did not hear the tentative knocking on his door or the creaking of someone pushing it open to check on him when he did not respond.

"Michael-sama? Daijoubu ka?" a voice called out to him.

Startled at the abrupt realization of another presence, Michael instinctively jerked forward in surprise, forgetting in that instant how fragile the glass piece in his hand was and crushing it against his chest. Suddenly, he wasn't laughing any more.

The sound of cracking glass and tearing flesh screamed in his ears and he let out a low hiss of breath, but more out of shock than pain. "Aaaa," he breathed in sharply, staring at his clenched fist in an uncomprehending, morbid fascination. Blankly, he watched as the first small droplets of crimson welled up between his fingers and began to slide down, licking bloody trails down his hand.

Faintly, he heard the distant clicking of the door being closed and the soft, hollow echo of boots as someone crossed the floor and rounded his desk to stand in front of him.

"Michael-sama?"

Curiously, he looked up to find Raphael studying him with a strangely intense interest-- something that looked quite vividly like concern, "Raphael? I was not expecting you..."

The ash blonde furrowed his brows at his superior, hesitant in his response, "I... I was wondering if you were alright?"

Michael's gaze dropped back down to his hand, which was still closed tightly about the shattered angel. `How strange...'

"Yes, I'm fine... but it appears that I have managed to injure myself..."

"What happened?"

"Nothing, really... I just accidentally crushed some glass..."

Two sets of eyes dropped down to follow the vermilion tracks that were seeping telltale blotches into his navy blue blazer.

There was a long silence as they both made their own assessments.

Finally, their eyes met again... and held. A spark of mutual, silent understanding passed between them and Raphael nodded his consent.

Carefully, the archangel knelt before his senior and took his hand in his own, never breaking their trance-like gaze. With soothing motions, he coaxed Michael's hand open, gingerly running his fingertips over his skin, watching the other's face for any signs of excessive discomfort as he began to pluck the shards from where they lay imbedded in his flesh.

Methodically, he traced the edges of the tiny lacerations, searching for any residual splinters that might be overlooked. After a couple of minutes, he was satisfied that he had removed all of the offending glass and placed the bloody slivers in a heap on the edge of the desk. All this he had done without looking away.

Finally, there was only one thing left to do.

Lifting Michael's injured hand in front of his face, Raphael proceeded take each of his fingers, one at a time, and placed them in his mouth, loosely sucking them all in turn.

Michael's eyes went wide and low at the tingling sensation and his left hand unconsciously slid up to tangle itself nervously in the long, thick spiral of his own saffron curls. The other man suppressed a smile at the sight-- it was rather cute.

Very gently, he drew the singular digits in, running his tongue along the length of each one, attentively stroking them in slow, meticulous motions. As he drew each out, he would pause to lap neatly at the space between that one and the next, unwilling to be anything less than thorough.

The blonde man was completely entranced by what was being done to him. He had been aware that it would take more than just a simple healing kiss this time to completely repair what damage his palm had sustained, but it never occurred to him that it would turn out to be so utterly erotic. His raw, oversensitized nerves only seemed to magnify what should only have been the faintest whispers of touch and turned them into something intensely arousing.

His mouth parted slightly as his breath caught, totally mesmerized by the dark, smoldering eyes that seemed to pierce him right down to his soul. Dimly, he felt his face flush in response to the hot, moist squirm of Raphael's tongue wrapped around his flesh. Then, suddenly, he felt the suction increase and the very tip of his companion's tongue danced in erratic patterns across his skin and he bit his lip to stifle a moan.

The world dimmed and faded away until there was nothing there except for the two of them, absolutely enrapt in each other and the passion of this stolen moment.

Finally, just as Michael's eyes threatened to roll back into his head from the overwhelming flood of pleasure, Raphael backed off, taking only an extra moment to plant a few, more-becoming kisses along the inside of the other's palm. Together, they watched as the wounds shimmered in a faintly translucent light before closing up and smoothing over, not even leaving a trace of a scar.

Eventually, Raphael got back up to his feet and Michael shook himself out of his sensually-induced reverie, "Th-thank you, Raphael..." he muttered, finally tearing his eyes away, feeling himself redden to the roots of his hair. `By Eden...'

The other man nodded curtly and wordlessly turned to leave, angling his retreat so that his comrade could not see the small smile ghosting its way across his lips as he quietly slipped out from the room.

Letting out a shaky breath, Michael stared at his hand for what felt like a very long time, reveling in how it still quivered with the last vestiges of sensation. `Raphael, what you do to me...'

Finally, he sighed again and turned back to his desk, his eyes falling on Chihaya's forgotten report and coming to rest on a very particular spot.

"The Earthian who made it said that it would bring me happiness and good luck in love if I kissed it" small voice echoed in the back of his mind for the second time that day.

Abruptly, it dawned on him that Chihaya had been right all along. He hadn't believed in it at first, but it had brought him a rather unexpected luck-- one for which he would always be grateful.

"When I saw it, I thought of you, for some reason,

Michael-sama... I hope it makes you happy. Thank you for

Everything."

`No... thank you, Chihaya... for everything'

***

Muahahahaha!!! Muh first true PWP!!! ^_^ *Is darn proud of it too* These two are just TOO cute together for no one to write about them... so I got my wits together and drew this up in the space of one day (which is why it's so short). Once again, many thanks to Kagetsuya for her inspiring words, which I think, one of these days, will cause me to claim her for one of my muses.