Eerie Queerie Fan Fiction ❯ When You Love Someone ❯ When You Love Someone ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT Eerie Queerie
 
Author's Note: Okay for the record I did not write this my friend D'Zil-Chickie85 (Tiffany) did. She said I could put it up with her permission as long I said she wrote it and I didn't. ^-^
 
***********
 
When You Love Someone
By: D'Zil-Chickie85
 
Finally, I'd been waiting my entire life for that moment that moment when my lips would be kissed. Sure, it didn't happen exactly as I'd hoped, but looking back on it I wouldn't want it any other way. I've been thinking about it quite a bit, knowing that you may never wake up. At first, I admit, I was horrified, but then it dawned on me. All the times when I had to take care of you, worried about you. It's not hard to see why I wish you hadn't tried to save me.
God… it pains me… just thinking about all the time and opportunities wasted on… me just being afraid of what the guys would say. I never would've imagined that there'd be a time when saying this would be too late. I just wanna let you know that I… I lu…
I'm sorry… once again this is entirely my fault. You're hurt, and there's nothing I can do to make you feel better, to get better. So I'll pour my soul out, in… in hopes that you can hear me and that you … that you won't…die.
Look I don't even know if you can hear me or not, but I'm going to say this in hopes that you can. I …
-Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep- that deafening noise, it can't be. You can't.
What's going on, I can't hear a thing, everything's in slow motion. I watch as they pump the electricity through your body.
I flash back to those times when the pale thing that now stares with lifeless eyes… I remember when those eyes, full of mischief would let you wrap your warm arms around me. What I wouldn't give to have those cold, hardening lips brush, full of warmth across my neck.
I'm outside of the room now; I don't know how I got here. I'm just waiting for the commotion to end. I see the flash of a doctor's face, turned down in pity through the sterile white of the blinds. I can tell that you're gone and yet… you can't be.
“I'm sorry, we couldn't save him.” Those words, they're so simple apart, so utterly meaningless if it wasn't you, if it wasn't now. My world has shattered before my very eyes.
Distantly in my mind I hear a wail which can only be described as earth destroying, and I realize, vaguely, that the scream is my own. This can't be you can't be gone. I never even got to tell you… that I… am… completely in… love… with you.
And now here I stand, with his arms around me. I know that they're only trying to bring comfort, but I can only rest if, my heart won't be comforted. I lost my only chance.
I watch almost lifelessly as the dirt pounds on top of your coffin, like its covering up some hideous secret, a steady pulse of pain, sadness and regret. I find myself on my knees as the last shovel of dust encases you within the earth completely. My body won't stay upright and I hope only to follow you into the cold hard ground… as long as we're together.
The rain falls down as everyone leaves, ashamed to look upon me. I've shown more reckless grief than his own parents. The souls play on their voices a requiem of love, a love-song lullaby. There's only one thing left to do, I must join him.
A crow watches as the blood pours out of its vessel and seeps into the ground. It cries its discord of sorrow as the rain beats down on the lifeless figure before it.
Below, in the land where the dead cross over the bridge to eternity, two souls are reunited. “I never got to tell you before. I love you Hasu-Kun.” Two pairs of lips meet once more in an eternal kiss, eternal bliss.