Elfen Lied Fan Fiction ❯ Die Wut Des Damon ❯ Blutvergießen ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Blutvergießen

"Ple...please stop!... Agghhhh!" the only surviver of the S.W.A.T. team that Kaneda had dimantled screamed, as Keneda's vectors tore through his right arm. "Heh, not likely buddy" Kaneda sneered, as he finished ripping the soldier's right arm off, "I'm gonna make you suffer, commander Hitikori" he finished. The commander sat against one of the Kaeda House's walls, he was bleeding from several large cuts on his forehead that were most likely caused by vectors. His left arm was horribly twisted and mangled, looking more like a prenzel then an arm. Where his right arm had been, there was only a bloody stump and scraps of torn skin hanging from itjust below the shoulder. As bad as his upper body looked, his lower body was twice as horrifying with his legs completely twisting amongst one another and then almost ripped off, being held to his waist by a thin layer of surviving skin. Kaneda had been torturing Hitikori for two days making sure not to kill him until every possible amount of pain he could inflict had been inflicted. Lucy and Nana had managed to get rid of the bodies and clean up the house with their vectors, while Kouta and Yuka had went about cleaning up the inside of the house. "Plea...please....no more" Hitikori pleaded as blood continued to pour from his wounds and his vision started to blur. "Heh I suppose I've caused enough pain to pay you back for all the years of torture you and your friends put me through. So I'll go ahead and end your suffering" he said as his vector ripped through the soldiers head, causing it to dissapear in an explosion of blood. "Finally, I was getting tired of all his screaming" Lucy said as she appeared behind him with the cloth that she was gonna wrap aroud the body. "Yeah, I got tired of his screams too, I'll clean up the mess" he said, as he took the cloth from Lucy and used his vectors to wrap it around the body and used another cloth to clean up the blood. "I'll see you and the others inside when I'm done" he said in a shallow whisper, as he carried the body into the woods toward the sea.
"So are numbers 0 and 35 ready for deployment?" Kurama asked Akiso as she walked in to his office. "Yes sir, they're both ready for deployment and will be launched in 30 minutes" she replied as Kurama got up from his desk and walked towards the door. "I'll go with them to oversee the operation, you stay here and watch over things" he said as he left the room and walked towards the helipad. "Good luck sir" Akiso whispered as she closed the door to Kurama's office and walked towards the chief's office. "Alright pilot, let's takeoff, everyone's onboard!" Kurama shouted through his headset as the helicopter's screaming engines made it impossible for him to be heard even over the headphone's mic. The soldier closest to the copter's door closed it and sat back in his chair, as the pilot pulled up on the stick and piloted the copter towards Kamakura.
"Hey Kaneda, dinner's ready so I hope you're hungry" Yuka said cheerfully, as Kaneda opened the door and came in from his task of disposing of Hitikori's body. "Heh, yeah I'm pretty hungry" Kaneda said in a suprisenly cheerful manner. "So big brother, what are you going to do? Go after the facility and destroy i, or stay here?" Lucy asked, hoping that if he stayed the top men at the facility wouldn't try to capture him anymore. "I'm going after the facility, because if I don't destroy them then they'll keep trying to destroy me" he said somberly, not really wanting to fight anymore after all the bloodshed he'd created in the past 3 days. "But don't worry, it'll be awhile before I do that" he added with a small laugh as he saw the worry build on their faces. "Well then you can stay here until you decide to leave then" both Yuka and Kouta said cheerfully. "Gah... that is if we make it that long" Lucy said with a hint of horror, as she felt another Diclonious's presence. "So you felt it too" Kaneda said in a worried tone. "There's 2 of them... Mariko and another, more powerful one" he said, remembering Mariko from the training sessions that he was put in against her to help her vectors develop. "Who's Mariko?" everyone asked him, eager to know about the next attempt to capture Kaneda and Lucy. "Mariko's a Silpelit like Nana, except she's a lot stronger than Nana.She has 27 vector with a range that equals mine, and the other one that's with her is even stronger. The other one also has a familiar vector frequency" he said, trying to think why the other Silpelit's vector frequency seemed so familiar. "How close are they?" Kouta asked, wondering if they could make a run for it. "No there's no way we could escape, Mariko would track us down. Plus they're already here." he said, sensing what Kouta was thinking and realizing that Mariko and the other Diclonious were only half a mile away. "Well then, it looks like we're gonna have to fight them then" Lucy said as she got up and went to the door with Kaneda and Nana. "Kouta, Yuka, and Mayu, you guys stay here and wait for us to come back, it's gonna be too dangerous to watch" Kaneda said aas he closed the door and headed towards the other Dicloniouses.
"I found them" Mariko said in a cheerful, playful tone, as the helicopter landed near the Kamakura coast. "Okay Mariko, lead us to them" Kumara said as he and several soldiers led Ramiel off the helicopter. "Okay papa, when we find them can I kill them?" Mariko asked in her normally cheerful tone. "No Mariko we have to capture them alive, understand? And I'm also talking to you too, Ramiel" Kurama replied as they headed off in the direction Mariko was heading. "Sorry to dissapoint you , but we're not going to let you capture us" Kaneda's voice rang out, and one of his vectors tore straight into three of the soldiers, rearing large holes through their chests. " Mariko, Ramiel! Get them!" Kurama yelled out to the two Diclonious who preceded to send their combined 37 vectors towards Kaneda. "Fools, now you're dead!" Kaneda yelled out, as he dodged out of the way and Lucy and Nana appeared behind Mariko and Ramiel. "Gotcha!" Lucy said coldly, as her vectors tore off Mariko's arms and then ripped a large, bloody hole in her chest, seemingly killing her. "Huh?" Ramiel gasped as he turned around and managed to block Nana's vectors with his own, and attacked with his extra six. "No you don't!" Kaneda shouted, as his vectors grabbed Ramiel's extra ones and his own extra two vectors ripped off Ramiels left arm, but couldn't inflict anymore damage before Ramiel managed to get away. "So is this how you're gonna treat your little brother?" Ramiel asked in a playful manner, as he held the bleeding stump that was where his arm had once been. "I thought that was the case when I sensed your presence" Kaneda said as he prepared to attack again. "But he's not like us or Nana" Lucy said pointing out that he didn't have any horns. "That's right, I was born like this because you created another virus that fused with the old virus when you were born" he snappped towards Lucy. "It doesn't matter right now, all that matters is that we get rid of him" Kaneda said, as he begin to move in on Ramiel. "I have more vectoirs than you and a longer range, you can't get close to me" Ramiel sneered as he sent his vectors tearing at Kaneda. Oh yeah?" Lucy said as she used her vectors to block four of Ramiel's vectors while Kaneda blocked the other two. "Too bad" Kaneda sneered as they blocked hisd vectors and began to close in. "Not quite, I'll just run away... Aghhh" he screamed as his left leg dissapeared in an explosion of blood and his right arm was ripped off by Nana who appeared from the woods behind him. "Nope, you're dead" Nana said as Lucy finished Ramiel off by pulling his head off. "That was too easy, but atleast their finished" Lucy said as she turned around to face Kurama "Now it's your turn."