Elfen Lied Fan Fiction ❯ Die Wut Des Damon ❯ Zasummenfassung ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Zusammenfassung

"No wait Lucy, that's my papa. Papa it's you it's really you!" Nana shouted exhubrantly at Kurama, as she ran to him and jumped into his arms. "Nana, so you're okay, I'm glad" he replied as he answered her hug and tears began to well up in his eyes. "Papa, have you come to stay? Have you?" she asked with pleading eyes. "Yes Nana, I have, and the facility won't be sending anyone else to find you" he said, as Kaneda and Lucy walked up on them. "What do you mean director?" Kaneda asked suspiciously, placing his vector behind Kurama's head. "I mean that I've told them that during the attack you were all killed and that I was mortally wounded" he responded, "They won't send any rescue or cleanup crews." "So I guess this means that I don't have to go and destroy the facility then" Kaneda said just before jumping to the left as a cut appeared on his left cheek and blood gushed out, "everybody watch out!" "Hehehahahahaha!! Looks like I'm tougher than you thought" Mariko laughed, as she floated above her wheelchair, two of her many vectors acting as her legs. She was a bloody mess, with her arms ripped off and a huge bloody hole in her chest with bits of flesh hanging form its edges. "Dammit, I knew it was too easy" Lucy said as she, Nana, and Kurama moved back. " Oh no you don't" Mariko sneered, as she sent her vectors towards them only to have Kaneda jump in their way and use several peices of debris to block them. "Don't even try it Mariko I know how you fight" Kaneda said, as he sat behind the makeshift sheild, trying to stop the bleeding on his cheek. "Oh you think you do? Well I don't think so" Mariko said, as her vectors ripped through Kaneda's shield and rammed into his head, his own vectors being the only thing that saved his life. Several large bloody cuts appeared on his forehead as he was flung backwards into a wall. "Guh... shit that hurt" he managed to get out between all his gasp for breath, as he tried to get up. "For being the first Diclonious, you're nowhere near as strong as I thought you would be" Mariko said in a confident tone, "oh well looks like you're gonna die first." "No he's not!" Lucy shouted out as she hurled several trees and lightpoles towards Mariko with her vectors. "Don't think I have forgotten about you" Mariko said, deflecting the trees and lightpoles with her vectors, "you'll die second and then I'll kill the other two together." "That is if you live long enough" Nana cried out, as she appeared above Mariko and sent one of her vectors towards Mariko's penal gland. "That's not going to work against me" Mariko said with a laugh, before using her vectors to grab Nana and slam her against a tree, ripping off her leg in the process, but shocked at seeing no blood, "what? Agh..." "First rule Mariko, never let your guard down" Kaneda said, as his vectors tore another hole in her chest, and another one of his vectors went into her penal gland causing her vectors to dissapear. As she fell to the ground, Mariko's eyes began to roll back in her head and the rest of her bloody body went limp. "It's finally over" Kaneda and Lucy both said as they breathed sighs of relief. "No it's not" Mariko suddenly shouted as one of her vectors closed around Kaneda's throat and began to choke him. "Yes it is Mariko" Kurama said suddenly as he held a small remote control-looking thing in his hand, "goodbye." He pushed the button and several beeping sounds started to happen around Mariko, as Kaneda managed to get away from Mariko while she was distracted, and then several bombs inside Mariko exploded, sending large, bloody chunks of meat flying through the air. "Now it's over" Kurama said,as he picked up Nana in his arms and turned towards Lucy and Kaneda. "So what are you going to do?" Lucy asked him as he turned around. "I don't know yet, but atleast I'm with Nana again" he said, looking towards the ocean. "Why don't you come stay with us?" Kaneda asked, as he picked up Nana's prostetic leg and handed to her. "No thanks, it would be too much trouble, which I've caused enough of to you" he replied. "Please papa, please stay with them, it won't be any trouble. Will it Lucy?" Nana said, as she put her leg back on and tried to walk around to readjust it. "No it wouldn't be any trouble at all, besides you saved us" Lucy and Kaneda said, trying to think of a way to persuade Kouta and Yuka to let them him stay. "Okay then, I guess I have no choice. I'll stay with you guys then" Kurama said, as Nana jumped into his arms shouting happily that she had her pappa and friends as her family. The small group of four then turned and headed back towards the Kaeda House, where they were welcomed back by Kouta, Yuka, and Mayu, who allowed Kurama to stay, and had a huge party to celebrate thier new-found freedom from Kakuzawa and his hellish facility.