Elfen Lied Fan Fiction ❯ The 2nd Diclonius ❯ Hidden Secrets. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay my first time doing an Elfen Lied fanfic lol. But I don't have a beta so sorry if the grammar is bad… This takes place right after when the anime finished.
 
Chapter 1: Hidden Secrets.
 
“Strange, isn't it? Why would General Director bring her out now…?” She tapped the control panel with her pen, making sure she didn't hit any buttons. Dr Likta kept on tapping with her pen, with her eyes on the screen. “18 years since we signed up for this project… And we finally get to us- HEY!! Are you listening to me Sia?” Dr Yoka Likta stood up from her chair, the pen still in her hand. Her shoulder length deep sunny hair bounced around her head, until it steady itself and sat on her shoulders.
 
“I'm sorry Yoka, but I don't think she's ready…” Yoka stared at Sia with her bright brown eyes filled with concerned. The beeping sound started from the screen. “Well it looks like the test finally finished.” Dr Sia Minikin looked up from her spot behind the control panel, behind the huge bullet shield glass, that stood in between them and her… “I still don't understand why General Director think she is dangerous… She hasn't hurt me yet.” Sia said wiping any sleep from her crystal clear green eyes. “That's because you're like a mother to her Sia…” Yoka whispered while typing, and a deep beep noise came in the quite room follow from a deep voice.
 
“Dr Likta and Dr Minikin, open up. I've decided what we doing with her.” Sia and Yoka looked at each other with confusion in their eyes. Sighing Yoka stood up and walked towards the door. Pressing the red button, the door slid open, revealing the General Director standing in front. “I'm sorry General Director, we didn't recognized your voice!” Yoka said while bowing her head, with Sia already stood up, bowing her head. “That's alright Drs, now how is the project coming?” General Director Kakuzawa Chokan walked in the smalled dark room, which was only litted up by the lights of the control panel.
 
“How are we today number 2?” General Director asked tapping on the window. “Turn on the lights.” General Kakuzawa waved his hands towards Sia. The Lights flickered for a few seconds, until it steady. 4 Iron rings circled around an diclonius, the iron mask covered her face with her hair tightly inside. She was wrapped in a restrained jacket, holding her arms as they wrapped them around her body. Thick chains came around her gut, just above her knees, her feet, her neck, and her forehead. “The test are the same, General Director is it really wised to let number 2 out?” Sia gasped, turning her chair to face General Director and Yoka.
 
Her sharp eyes stared at them. “You mean, sending her out there… She's not ready!” Sia screamed, earning number 2's attention. “Lucy is her twin, number 2 should see her.” Sia moving her right hand and cover her mouth, WHAT!?! So Lucy did really made it…
 
 
 
Ding Dong Ding Dong….
 
Damn that clock… “Huh… Since when did it worked?” Kouta questioned himself while scratching his head. He turned his head back, towards where he saw the shadow of the figure at the door, gasping. The door slid open, and Lucy was standing there. Kouta ran up to her, hugging her as close as he could. “Nyuu, I thought… I thought you were gone.” Tears started to fall from Kouta's eyes, as he hanged onto her. “Kouta, I'm sorry, but I came to say goodbye.” Kouta moved away from Lucy and stared at her. “What?”
 
Okay I didn't want to make the 1st chapter long as just in case, it wasn't really loved. BUT please review so I know this wont be a waste of a time.