Eureka Seven Fan Fiction ❯ Above it All ❯ Above it All ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Above it All
 
By: Katryn Parker
 
----
 
Author's Note: I wrote this after I saw...the second or third episode of Eureka 7, before I knew that Holland and Talho were together anyway -_-
 
So enjoy!!
 
----
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Eureka 7 or any of the characters from Eureka 7.
 
Dear Diary,
 
So I still don't know why I'm doing this. Why am I doing this? Because Hilda said I should. And why am I listening to Hilda? Well...I haven't quite figured it out yet. She said that it would help me sort things out, whatever that means. She probably thinks something's wrong with me or something.
 
We went into the city today. And of course I riled up some sort of trouble. These stupid assholes at this restaurant we stopped at started harassing me. I was a little drunk. It all turned into a big mess. Renton got into the R606 and decided to get heroic. It didn't work out too well...but it was very valiant all the same. I'd had a nice day bossing him around after I overheard him talking to himself about Eureka. I swear, he's head over heels for that girl. It's kinda cute.
 
It seems bizarre that I should be keeping a diary, doesn't it? Well, it is; and I'm not really. This was all Hilda's stupid idea. I want to stop writing. It makes my hand cramp up.
 
OK...I just can't stop...what do I want to write down?!?!?!? OK, let's try this one out.
 
H O L L A N D
 
There it is, spelled out for you.
 
Probably the reason that Hilda wanted me to write.
 
Holland.
 
Don't know what it is about him. He doesn't seem to get it...I just want to kiss him or something.
 
Of course, he did the sweetest thing today.
 
Renton and I had been running around all over the city, and I went to the jewelry store because there was this ring I've been DYING to get my hands on. They said it had just been sold. I didn't think anything of it.
 
Then, after Renton's heroism didn't work with those assholes from the restaurant, Holland showed up, and he was really upset and he just jumped up and fought them off. He was so pissed at them...said they should get their hands off me...or something like that...or maybe it's my overactive imagination...
 
Anyway, when we got back to the Gekkostate, he gave me this ring. It was crushed. The stupid asses had stepped on it in their mecha. But it was still the sweetest thing he's ever done for me.
 
Don't know why I like him. I mean, he's seriously crazy and runs around in his underwear all the time.
 
Or maybe that's why I like him.
 
On the way back to the Gekkostate, I took some pity on Renton for being hopelessly in love with Eureka. She's such a weird kid. I was pretty nice to him.
 
Too bad I'd already spilled all his secrets to the rest of the crew.
 
That was a good laugh.
 
--Talho
 
----
 
Author's Note: So what'd you think?!?! Please REVIEW!!!!!
 
--Kat