Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction / Angels Fan Fiction ❯ My Guardian Angel ❯ Invisible Visible ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The hallways were empty and the nighttime sky was star-filled. The entire town had fallen to their deep hypnotic sleep, with the exception of the late or night-shift workers and a young girl.
 
Aki Sora was a girl that was always alone. Never wanting attention, never socializing, never anything. Aki never disliked anything nor did she ever like anything. She was in the middle yet so far away from reality. Aki would get teased at school or sometimes bullied at home by her own mother. Aki would never believe in wishing or ever did wish at all.
 
Until today, that is.
 
That empty night, she wrapped her arms around her body. Her golden emerald eyes shut and her mouth zipped. Aki was wishing.
 
`I wish I had a guardian angel'
 
When you think `guardian angel', do you think of a protecting angel who would protect you from harm, any physical attacks? Of course you do, and that was also was Aki also thought of. Aki lived with her aunt Rika. Aki's mother died 2 years after she gave birth to her and her father had run away after her mother's death. It seemed like no one wanted to do anything with her.
 
When she was still younger, her eyes gave a stare that felt that it was an endless hole, with no end. She was obedient yet she was verbally abused and sometimes physically. Aki had to do things perfect, or risk getting a red mark again.
 
School was starting for her. Aki walked down the hall and into her next class. People, boys and girl alike, would bully her and treat her as though she was an imperfection. Yet everyone in her class were all imperfections, no one could ever understand perfection. As she walked to her next class, science, a student was mean enough to put his foot out to make her trip.
 
Instead of landing on the cold, tiled floor, she felt arms grabbing holding of her yet there was no one next to her. Aki placed her arms out to halt the trip, and then those arms disappeared. But for that one minute, she could have sworn she saw wings.
 
“Tenshi Minooka! Principal's office now!”
 
Aki looked up and found the science teacher in her face. She stood up and saw Tenshi walk toward the principal's office. Aki got her books off the floor. She looked up to the teacher Nara-san. She looked the same as usual but it seemed that there was someone in her body. The person in Nara-san's body looked at Aki's direction and winked then disappeared again.
 
`What's going?'