Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction ❯ The Life Of A Leprechaun ❯ Meet the neighbors! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Leprechaun
 
By: VicBorge
 
 
 
Once there lived a Leprechaun named Scottie. He lived with his son Clover in Ireland, on a hill looking over an enchanting valley. When Clover and Scottie looked out of the window under ground where they lived, Clover said,
 
“Dad when can I find a friend?”
 
Scottie replied, “You could try to find one now.” So clover walked up the stairs and out the door. Then he walked to the hills and all of a sudden he saw a nine-year-old boy, and Clover asked, “What is your name?”
 
“My name is Sean, and I am a Leprechaun.”
 
“ So am I!” Clover said, “I just moved here just two months ago and I am looking for a friend to play with. I can play with you just as soon as I get done with my Homework from school.”
 
“It sounds like a plan!”
 
Then Clover walked around for a few hours until Sean came out to play and he said, “Clover I am here to play with you!”
 
“Ok here I am.” Sean then asked Clover.
 
“What school are you going to?” once he found him by the by the forest.
 
“I am going to Leprechaun school.”
 
“Really? Wow I am going to that school too! When school starts, do you think that we will be in the same classes? That way we can be together and we will be able to play with our leprechaun magic together as well.”
“It sounds wounderful. What do they serve for lunch?”
 
“Well at my old school, we always had either corn beef and cabbage or corn beef and broccoli. It gets to be boring once you have had it every day so I hope that we don't have that.”
 
“I agree, but I still like corn beef.”
 
Then Scottie called to Clover, “It is time to come in for dinner!”
 
“ Ok.” said Clover. Then Scottie came across a fairy who's name is Augusta. Augusta then asked, “What is your name?”
 
“My name is Scottie and I live over there underground, with my son Clover.”
 
The fairy said, “It was nice to meet you.”
 
“What are you doing in the forest?”
 
The fairy replied, “I am picking Daffodils.”
 
“What are you doing after dinner?” clover asked.
 
“I am going to sit on the grass, and look to see if I can find some place where I can think. Maybe I can play my harp for you after dinner?”
 
“That would be wonderful. Then I can sing and dance the night away. That would be most enjoyable.”
 
Clover asked his father, “Could I listen to Celtic music?”
 
 
“Only if your homework is done.”
 
“Ok.” said clover.