Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Bomb ❯ Getting Closer to Christmas: Thanksgiving Dinner ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello all who have stuck with this strange journey in to my demented mind. I hope you are enjoying the story thus far, please feel free to let me know what you think, oh and thank you to all who have left comments, they are appreciated. The Next Chapter will hopefully be available for upload tomorrow.

 

Cherry Bomb 12: Part 2

 

The Holiday Spectacular

 

D opened his eyes and blinked a few times trying to be sure that he was not dreaming. He looked around the room and noted his father, his grandfather, and Leon sitting around him. Chris had been told to go and collect T-Chan, so that they could go

Trick-or-Treating while Leon had carried D to their bedroom. "I wasn't dreaming? How is this possible?" D asked weakly. He sat up and Leon watched him carefully, if he showed any sign of falling again, Leon was determined to be prepared. He saw D reach for a sugar cube and place it into his mouth.

"Okay," Leon said, trying to be rational in a world that suddenly no longer made sense. "Let's say that he is carrying a child, where is he carrying it, males don't exactly have wombs; and how the heck is it going to be born?"

"You see," Sofu D began to explain. "That is why it is only possible when two love each other as you do; for there is a great deal of changes that have to take pace in his body. Now that he has acknowledged the fact that the child is indeed there, his body will make room for it. It can be painful, so I have heard." Sofu sighed sympathetically and looked away from the fear in D's eyes. "Then there is another change, a rather personal one." Sofu paused, how could he say it in a way that would be understood?

"You will still be a male," Lord D assured his son as he intercepted a look of pure horror on his face. "As the term comes to an end, a rather tender spot will appear, it will function as a birth canal, once the child has been expelled, and it will close on its own and will be as if it was never there. It is a very difficult process for a Kami to give birth; even Females have a hard time of it that is why they usually have only one. But for a male, it can be fatal. It is your choice whether or not you wish to go through with this… you have to do so soon, for now that the child has been acknowledged, it will begin to grow."

"You're talking about an abortion." Leon said, he would ordinarily never consider such an option, it was his child growing inside of D. But then again, he loved D to the depths of his soul and would never do anything to bring him harm, if this could end his life…

"To abort…to end…You would Kill my…our child." D looked around the room with his arms protectively wrapped around his middle. "I have never been particularly fond of children, but…well I love Chris and I am sure that I will love this child."

"If you live," Lord D exploded, the fear he had contained for the past few days crashing down around his head like a catastrophe. He had just started to know his son, he would be devastated to lose him now, and it was all this human's fault. Lord D turned a venomous stare to Leon. "I can terminate this now, I am a doctor."

A slow smile crept across D's face as he looked at his father and shook his head. "Since you are a doctor, I will trust you with my care, but I will have this child." D ran a hand over Leon's. "I sense your fear, love, I do not fear death, you see, I dreaded the time when you would depart and leave me to centuries to suffer with out you. But if I go, then you will not have to go so long until we meet again, do you understand? At least this way, our child will be a living testimony to our love."

Leon crushed D to him in a fierce embrace, "I don't care how you do it…" He said to Lord D, "but you make sure he lives."

Lord D nodded and hastily wiped a tear as Chris ran into the room. -they're here… They're here, let's go! - D smiled and stood to his feet. He turned a bright smile to his lover and his family. "Shall we?"

 

 

Break:

 

Several Weeks Later: The Thanksgiving Dinner

 

Leon sat at his desk and stared at the tiny velvet box as if it were his worst enemy. There it was mocking him, as it had mocked him since had had gotten it shortly after he had found out that D was…Leon gulped…Pregnant. He opened it and stared down at the ring, the white gold seemed to suite D, as well as the diamond encased in topaz and amethyst, the smaller jewels surrounded the diamond and made it seem to glow brighter. "Just ask him already and get it over with, he'll say yes." Leon looked up to see Ryo and Dee enter his and Jill's office. Jill had been ignoring him. For weeks now she had seen him stare at the ring as if he were willing the ring to propose on its own.

"We should get going…"Jill said. "I promised D that we would leave here early to make sure I could help him cook, you too Ryo." Jill said. She then turned to Ryo and Dee. "Thanks again for inviting me to dinner."

"Yeah thanks…"Leon mumbled and shoved the box into his pocket and left the PD HQ.

 

 

Break

 

At Ryo and Dee's House:

 

D took the lid from the pot and stirred, the sauce was coming along perfectly. Jill and Ryo had decided to cook the dishes that had meat in them, while he and T-Chan were diligently cooking everything else. Chris helped to stir the pudding and make the dessert. D looked up as the front door could be heard opening. He walked into the living room to greet everyone. Leon picked him up and planted a kiss on his lips. D laughed and shoved away from him. Dee nearly bumped into him on his way to hang his coat. Playfully he lifted D to set him aside. He frowned. "You put on some weight?"

"Perhaps," D said straightened his gold, red, and tan cheongsam. The fire pattern across it in diamond, made the garment look as if it lived. "I hope you do not mind, but The Arcadian's do not have any family in Los Angeles and I told them it would be an honor to share this American holiday with them."

"You guys are the ones that have to cook enough to feed them, invite the entire football tem for all I care." Dee said. Ryo stepped on his foot as he headed into the kitchen to wash his hands and begin cooking.

"That's a definite step up from the box," Dee said as Leon stood in the kitchen and stared at Count D.

Lord D arrived and the Arcadians soon followed. Andy marched to the kitchen and pointed an accusing finger at D. "You!" she scowled, "You knew, and you didn't tell me." Andy held up her floor length skirts and marched closer to D, she would have said something but she placed a hand on his arm and gasped. "You too? My God, how?"

"My Lady," Count D said cautiously and removed his apron in order to embrace the princess. Nestoir looked D over and smiled, he winked at Leon. "Congratulations," Leon gasped as the word entered his mind the same way Chris' usually did. Chris and Bikky ran in to the room to greet the newcomer's T-Chan poked his head out of the kitchen and signaled D that he was needed. D stepped away from Andromache and re-tied his apron, with a smile and a wink; he disappeared back into the kitchen.

Leon looked over at D who delicately ate his food. The dinner was a noisy affair with lots of laughter and talking. Leon marveled that D's hair now passed his slender shoulders. Lord D said it was common for a Kami who was carrying to have a slight change in appearance. It had been decided that while Lord D cared for D, he would remain at the shop, and when D began to show signs of his condition, Lord D would run the pet shop, and avoid being seen, so as not to raise questions.

"Alright, that's it, I can't take it anymore." Dee expelled after he had swallowed his mouthful of turkey. Leon grew worried as Dee had a look on his face that was reminiscent of the look he had worn the first night they had met when he had exposed the truth of Leon and D's feelings. "You two are frighteningly pathetic sometimes you know that?"

"Ahhh, Detective?" Count D looked puzzled up at Dee who just frowned at Leon. Leon stood from the table and excused himself and D. D looked confused over his shoulder as Leon dragged him from the room. Andy giggled into her hand. Daphnus rolled his eyes and smiled at Jill, she had done a fair amount of staring at him all evening. Princess Chimaera snickered as the door to Ryo and Dee's bedroom was shut with a snap.

"No! No!" Dee sputtered and knocked on his door. "If you two are not out of there in ten minutes so help me…"

"Why are you making such a fuss, he's just going to ask…" Tisiphone began but paused as Dee shook his head.

"You don't know those two, within moments, Leon'll have that robe up around D's hips and…"Dee paused and looked around into the curious stares of the children. "Well, Leon would, D would protest…but well." Dee blustered and sat back at the table. "How would like them in your bed?" He asked Nestoir who grinned.

"Thank God that's not possible." Nestoir laughed, "if they could find our bed they deserve to use it." He finished smugly, without Arcadians, they could not reach Arcadia and their true house in Chicago was a long way from L. A.

 

 

Break

 

 

D looked at Leon and wondered what this was all about. Leon looked scared, and happy, how he had managed to feel both at the same time was a mystery that D was not sure he wanted to figure out. "You know beyond a doubt that I love you right?" Leon asked. "I know that you love me, so I just thought, I mean not just, I've been thinking it for a while, but, well, you and I should, I mean would you…what I'm saying is that…" Leon got down on his knees in front of D and wrapped his arms around D's waist and pressed his face to D's stomach. "Just, please, say, yes." D looked down and saw Leon holding out the small deep blue velvet box. He opened the box and gasped as tears fell down his cheeks.

"My dearest, dearest love," D said and removed Leon's arm and joined him on the floor. He wrapped his arms around Leon's neck and held tight. "Yes…Yes…Yes… I love you, yes." Leon laughed and hugged D tightly. Leon pulled his left hand in front of them and with shining eyes placed the ring on D's third finger. D smiled brightly and stood to his feet. "Come, now, before Dee begins to worry about what we're up to."

"Let him wonder." Leon said and began to kiss D passionately.

 

 

Break

 

 

Ten Minutes Later

 

 

The bedroom door opened and Lord D looked away from his son embarrassed as the glow to him was unmistakable. Ryo leaned close to him and whispered tactfully, "Do we need to change the sheets?" D blushed and nodded before he rushed off in search of the dessert.

"Ummm Cherry flavored," Leon whispered to Dee who sputtered.

"Sick, bad enough you used our bed, but you used our lube…" Daphnus began to laugh uproariously.

"You see Angel…aren't you glad you came, we haven't laughed this much since Andy decided to drive Nes' car and found out what an Arcadian tweaked accelerator can really do." The blond Prince smiled shyly at Daphnus and hid his laughter behind his napkin.

"Oh… you guys." Andy pouted; Nestoir laughed and placed a kiss on his wife's lips.

 

 

To -Be-Continued

 

 

I know Thanksgiving is kind of gone on by and Christmas is around the corner, but rest assured I will finish the Holiday Spectacular before this weekend, I think. Please Review and let me know what you think.