Fake Fan Fiction ❯ 10 reasons to read or write fanfics ❯ Better chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DC: I don't own any of these of these characters.

This is the continuation of 10 reasons to read or write a story.

**************************************************

" What you're doing?" Dee asked Ryo sitting behind his computer.

" Oh nothing much." Ryo answered his eyes on his computer.

Dee stared at the screen and read what was on it.

" Tell you what, turn off the computer and do something with me, and then I'll do anything you want in return." Dee said with a begging look.

" Like what?" Ryo asked in return.

" I don't know something I want to do."

" Ok then, I agree to this little… little… agreement ." Ryo said seriously.

Ryo turned off his computer and faced Dee.

First thing Ryo did was go and locked all the doors and windows just to make sure the little peep- squeaks weren't peeping on them when Dee was going to fulfill his dream.

" Looking for something?" Ryo asked.

" Just to make sure Carol and Bikky weren't snooping around" Dee said still looking to see if they were there.

When Dee was finished looking for them, he went back to Ryo.

Dee forgot one place though, in the chimney. (Where you could guess the two are hiding.)

A/N: for about the rest of the story, there are mostly going to be talking and some action ^^

" Well first I'm going to do this." Dee said as he grabbed the back of Ryo's head and kissed him so passionately.

Ryo was taken back by surprise, but soon enough he started to kiss back.

Dee slipped his tongue in Ryo's mouth and made the kiss even deeper. Ryo responded by rubbing his tongue with Dee's

********

(Whispers)

" Dude I can't see." Bikky said sticking his foot in Carol's mouth.

" Well maybe you should move or leave, but will you shut up!" Carol responded

********

" Uhhhh…… Dee, Did you hear something?" Ryo asked as he looked up?

" It's nothing, I've checked and no body's anywhere near us." Dee said wanting to continue what they were doing.

" Let's get back, I'm not yet done." Dee said playing with Ryo's hair.

" OK" Ryo, said still unsure about that noise he heard.

Dee and Ryo started kissing again, and Dee started to unbutton Ryo's shirt.

He took off his shirt right after Ryo's and started to explore Ryo's hot body.

Dee heard Ryo moan in response.

It made Dee really really happy to hear the moans.

Everything was going well until Bikky and Carol fell from the chimney.

*********************************************************

Well how was that? Hope you liked this one. I know it is way better then the first.

Please tell me what you think about this one. So far all of my reviews say the first

one sucks, but want me to continue anyway. Hope this one is better then the first.

Well that's all for now, sorry if it's short, but after I read the last review I just

typed this on the top of my head. Bye

.