Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny Meatball's Spamfic From Hell: Fake Edition ❯ Christmas Party Gone Wrong ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bunny Meatball's Spamfiction from Hell--FAKE Edition

Hello, easily annoyed people! I'm sure you remember me. If you don't, then let me shamelessly introduce myself: I am Bunny Meatball, the Magical Web-Girl. Welcome to my edition of stories of mayhem involving the characters of Sanami Matoh's Fake.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Fake. I already told you who does.

RATED: PG-13. Most likely, the rating will not change throughout the chapters.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Christmas Party Gone Wrong

Dee Laytner and Ryo MacLane were relaxing at the precinct party on a December twenty-fourth early evening taking swigs of peppermint-flavored coffee from separate Styrofoam cups. The two were deciding on what to do on this magical night. As usual, Dee had romantic and sensual (Best word I could find for his gutter mind :P) thoughts on his mind and Ryo only wanted a relaxing, stress and sex-free evening with his partner and Bikky.

"Ryo…" Dee's sparkling golden jade irises focused on Ryo's exotic brown eyes. "…I wan to go to your house tonight and celebrate Christmas together."

"Dee…" Ryo's eyebrows lowered. "Can't you keep control of your own hormones for at least one minute?"

The jet-black haired detective took a hold of his companion's hand. "Listen… I won't make any advances on you this time, okay?" he said affectionately. This was actually a half-truth. He was willing to restrain himself. However, Dee saw the night a great opportunity to pounce Ryo, as Bikky was a big sleeper.

"Well…" Ryo adverted his gaze. He wasn't sure if his partner was covering up a lie. Perhaps it would be nice to cuddle with him once in a while, but…

Just then, an annoying sky blue-haired blur that turned out to be JJ rushed through the room wearing absolutely nothing but a black censor bar (Thank God! >_<).

Dee and Ryo spit out their coffee that they had sipped when this occurred. "W-w… What the… HELL?!?!?!"

"Uh… no 'Dee-sempai'?!"

Then, another streaker (censor bar included), who was Berkeley this time, dashed across the room.

Both spectators became red-faced. "Well, that was disturbing…"

"Tell me about it. First that hyperactive cretin JJ, then that jerkass Rose…"

And, to ice out the nasty cake, the chief came running in, also streaking. And thank God that he also had a gracious censor bar on.

Dee suddenly fainted into Ryo's arms out of shock and disgust.

"Okay, that's it. I'm quitting the force," and with that, Ryo left the room while carrying Dee.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Did you laugh your pants off? Well, not literally, I hope. If you were grossed out, please let me know. I'll be happy to make more chapters that aren't so nauseating. However, if you want me to update this story with lots more sickening mayhem, then by all means, I'll do it.

*bows* *curtain closes*