Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE In Love: Act XXI, Above And Below ❯ EndNotes

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Oi.
 
Much love to everyone out there who's been reading all of these.
 
Special kudos go to three people this time.
 
If you're an LJ user, check out Caitirin's Icons. One hundred fabulous FAKE icons at this address:
 
http://caitirin-icons.livejournal.com/3963.html
 
Absolutely worth it. If you're a fan fiction reader, I hope you don't mind my pimping your amazing work, but if you do, let me know and I'll edit accordingly. These came at just the right time, I kidd thee not.
 
Second, check out Dog of the Forest's FAKE art. I've been promised more, so bookmark this gallery, kids, and keep an eye out for awesomeness. Again, if you don't want all the attention, let me know.
 
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48636296/?qo=4&q=by:dogof theforest&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
 
And finally, love to Blue. She's the gentle prod behind me that makes me pick back up my keyboard and get something written again.
 
Got something cool to show me? Send me an e-mail and I'll take a look. It fans my ego and I promise to link you in. Cyclical.
 
As far as everything else goes, I'll be honest, I don't know.
 
That's the truth right there. I just don't know anymore. I started writing FAKE in Love because it was fun and when it stops being fun, I'll quit writing.
 
I don't know what happened to Mediaminer. Back when I first started posting here, this was a very supportive community where I met a lot of other authors, was introduced to some really cool links, and had a chance to talk with other people about FAKE, anime, and most everything else.
 
Things have changed.
 
I don't know where I'm going from here.
 
Good luck to every author out there. You're doing something amazing by writing and being brave enough to share it.
 
Until next time, whenever that may be…
 
A Thoughtful Grumpy Demon