Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE: Love in New York ❯ Track Four: Material Girl ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:

Though I make this wish every night...Dee and Ryo still aren't mine!^o^,

ALL lyrics were not written by me!

The "moan moan" rhyme came from "Old MacDonald" and some moves were taken from Madonna's "Material Girl" video.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

FAKE: Love in New York
Director:Kit_Yang+<^_^>+

Track Four: MATERIAL GIRL


Afternoon finally hit New York, as some shifts began while others ended. Unfortunately, the air conditioning system was still broken. Which meant, you could hear a "moan moan" here, and a "moan moan" there, here a "moan", there a "moan", everywhere a "moan moan"...In the precinct of New York City, e-i-e-i-oh! (^~^)

After being caught red-handed by Diana, Berkeley flushed a shade of red as he gathered himself together. Straightening up and slapping on a professional face, Rose let Diana have the honors of going first into his office. Talking to himself behind Diana, Rose thought to himself,'She's going to blackmail me for the rest of my life.'

Inviting Diana to sit down, Berkeley went behind his desk and sat down. Folding his arms across the table, Berkeley asked calmly,"So Dee-Dee...what brings you here?"

"YOU were doing the boogie..." Diana said with an evil grin.

Knowing he was already trapped in Diana's web, Rose gave Diana a serious look and whispered:

"Alright! what do you want? Money? Power? Dee?" Rose said desperately.

"Oh ho ho ho!" Diana laughed with her palm over her mouth. "Silly Berkeley...I don't want what you have to offer." Finishing her sentence with a look of innocence.

Knowing Diana, Rose looked at her suspiciously and told her straight up:

"I know that look...it's that 'I'm gonna drain you until you beg and plead' look!" Rose said accusingly as he pointed a finger at her.

"My Commissioner! Aren't we un-trustworthy! What have I ever done to make you think such thoughts?" Diana said with a hand to her heart.

"And here I thought we were such great colleagues(?). It hurts to know you don't trust me" she continued, forcing tears to come to her eyes.

Laughing inside, Diana thought of more ways to torture Berkeley. He was always a sucker for chicks in distress...especially the hysterical ones. Grabbing a hankie from her purse, Diana started dabbing at her eyes.

Shoulders slumping in distress, Berkeley replied in a "she got me" voice:

"Alright Dee-Dee...What can I do for you?"

Snapping out of her "hysterical" mood, Diana gave Berkeley a wide smile and replied in a sweet voice:

"I want to go on a shopping spree" Diana said.

Wide-eyed, Berkeley shouted:

"No!!!! Anything but that Dee-Dee! Last time we went you drained me of my credit card!" remembering that last incident.

"That's because you were flaunting it around...who could say no to that?" Diana said as she inspected her nails.

Staring at Diana, Berkeley thought long and hard. 'What would she want?...Hmmm...she's a pretty expensive chick...I know.'

Smiling, Rose gave Diana one of his "I want you" looks, causing Diana to stop in her tracks. Those always worked best on the woman. After all, it was no secret she had the hots for him. One arch of the eyebrow and that was all it took for Diana to melt.

"How about I take you to an elegant party?" Rose whispered as he scooted closer to Diana. "One with fine cuisine, classic beverages imported from the city, noble commoners, and dancing?" he asked seductively as he stared at Diana.

Dismissing that idea, Diana gave Rose a "Are you joking?" stare:

"Are you kidding me? What do I look like Berk?" Standing up with arms outstretched to her side.

Checking Diana out, Berkeley whistled and said: "You certainly don't look cheap."

"Damn right! I'm a Material Girl, and it'll do you good to remember that!"

With a HMPH!, Diana turned around, opened the door, and took her leave.

(MUSIC STARTING, DIANA WALKING DOWN THE HALLS, GUYS FROM BOTH SIDES LOOKING HER UP AND DOWN, SOME DROPPING PAPERS ON THE FLOOR)

(SWAYING HER HIPS SEDUCTIVELY BACK AND FORTH, STARING TO HER LEFT AND RIGHT)

&Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me&
(TWO MEN COME FROM EITHER SIDE, TAKES HER HANDS AND KISSES IT)

(DIANA LOOKS DISPLEASED AND PUSHES THEM AWAY)
&I think they're O.K.&

(GUYS DROOLING, CHICKS SCOLDING)
(CONTINUING DOWN THE HALL, HANDS ON HIPS)
&If they don't give me proper credit
I just walk away&

(GUYS FOLLOWING DIANA)

(TWO GUYS COME TO EITHER SIDE OF DIANA, BENDS DOWN ON KNEES AND TAKES HER HANDS; DIANA LOOKS LEFT TO RIGHT AT THEM)

&They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light, that's right&

(REMOVING HER HANDS, LEAVING THE GUYS W/HURT EXPRESSIONS)

(A GUY COMING IN FRONT OF DIANA, BUSTIN' OUT SOME BLING-BLING)

&'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Is always Mister Right, 'cause we are&

(SMILING AT HIM, SHE TAKES HIS BLING-BLING AND WALKS PAST HIM)

(RUNNING DOWN THE HALL, ARMS OUTSTRETCHED W/GUYS BEHIND HER)
(TWO GUYS HOLDING DIANA UNDER THE ARM AND LIFTS HER UP)

&Living in a material world
And I am a material girl&

(SETTING HER DOWN, DIANA WALKS INTO THE BREAK AREA, GRABBING A STRANGER'S TIE)
&You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl&

(KISSING HIM ON THE CHEEK, DROPPING THE TIE AND WALKING OVER TO DEE, RYO, DRAKE, TED, AND JJ SITTING AT THEIR DESKS)

(COMING AND HUGGING DEE FROM BEHIND)
&Some boys romance, some boys slow dance
That's all right with me&

(ANNOYED, DEE PUSHES HER AWAY)

(DIANA ALMOST FALLS,REGAINS HER BALANCE, HANDS ON HIPS, AND SCOWLS AT DEE)

(LEAVING AND SITTING DOWN ON RYO'S LAP)
&If they can't raise my interest then I
Have to let them be&

(KISSES RYO ON THE CHEEKS, GETTING AN OUTBURST FROM DEE)

(DEE GETS MAD, REACHING TO GRAB DIANA BUT FALLS OFF HIS CHAIR)

(DIANA GETS UP BEHIND TED AND MESSES UP HIS HAIR)

&Some boys try and some boys lie but
I don't let them play&

(TED STARTS FREAKING OUT, TRYING TO FIX HIS HAIR; TEARS COME TO HIS EYES, GIVES HER THE FINGER)

(GOES OVER TO DRAKE WHO'S LOOKING THROUGH HIS WALLET)

&Only boys who save their pennies
Make my rainy day, 'cause they are&

(DIANA GRABS HIS WALLET, CAUSING DRAKE TO FIGHT FOR IT; DIANA STOPS HIM WITH A HAND TO HIS FACE AND TAKES HIS CREDIT CARD; GIVING THE WALLET BACK, DIANA GOES OVER TO JJ; MEANWHILE, DRAKE IS CRYING)

&Living in a material world
And I am a material girl&

(GOING TO JJ, DIANA GRABS HIS NOSE AND PULLS ON IT; JJ RUBS IT, SCOWLING)

&You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl&

(DIANA GETS UP, GOES TO THE CENTER AS A BUNCH OF GUYS GO TO HER)
(THEY FORM A CIRCLE, LIFTS HER UP, BEGINS TO SPIN AND STARTS SINGING)

&Living in a material world [material](DIANA THROWS HER ARMS UP IN THE AIR)
Living in a material world&

(GUYS SPINNING DIANA AROUND)

(DIANA DROPS DOWN W/ARMS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR; ALL GUYS BLOCK HER)

&Living in a material world [material]
Living in a material world&

(GUYS MOVING IN A CIRCULAR MOTION)

(DIANA BREAKS THROUGH, PUSHES THE CAUSES, CAUSING THEM TO FALL DOWN LIKE DOMINOES)

(STEPPING OVER THEM)
&Boys may come and boys may go
And that's all right you see&

(RUBS FINGERS TOGETHER IN A "MONEY" MOTION)
(GUYS STAND A GOOD DISTANCE IN FRONT OF DIANA)
&Experience has made me rich
And now they're after me, 'cause everybody's&

(DIANA RUNNING TO THE GUYS IN FRONT OF HER)
(DIANA IS LIFTED UP AND PASSED DOWN)

&Living in a material world
And I am a material girl&

(THE LAST GUY REACHES FOR HER AND TAKES HER BY THE WAIST)
(HE STARTS SWING DANCING WITH HER)

&You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl&

(THE GUY STOPS AND SPINS HER AROUND WITH HER BACK TURNED TO THEM)

(ALL THE GUYS CREEP UP TO HER)
(DIANA CONTINUES TO WALK, FANNING HER SELF)
&Living in a material world
And I am a material girl&

(TURNS AROUND MAKING THE GUYS JUMP)
&You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl&

(TURNING AROUND AGAIN)(DIANA STARTS POINTING TO HER JEWELRY ON HER HANDS)
A material, a material, a material, a material world

(DIANA STARTS TO WALK TO THE EXIT; THE GUYS COME LINE UP ON BOTH SIDES; AS SHE COMES TO THEM, THEY BOW)

&Living in a material world [material](HANDS ON HER HIPS)
Living in a material world&

(THEY CONTINUE TO LINE UP AND BOW)

&Living in a material world [material](CONTINUES WALKING, ACTING SNOBBY)
Living in a material world&

(BLOWING KISSES)

&Living in a material world [material](WAVING BYE TO THE GUYS)
Living in a material world&

&Living in a material world [material](WINKING)
Living in a material world&

Before leaving, Diana shouts to Berkeley, "IT'S A DATE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

And that's a Wrap!: Whoo-Whoo!

Hey there, Kit here! Yay! Another chapter finished, a couple more to go. I LOVE this chapter...I think it's the best one so far, heh heh heh...anyways, did this chapter make you guys wanna dance? I sure was...oh yeah, I was groovin'! *^-^* Thanks for reading and I hope you'll drop me a good review!