Fake Fan Fiction ❯ JJ's adventures ❯ chapter one- DEE+JJ+RYO ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
GIVING JJ A BREAK

authors note- cruel, cruel world! I to know how it is to carry emotions about someone who doesn't return them. Well actually he might it is just that I'm to afraid of regection to ask... anywho this is a little thing which contains JJ getting some from various people. No this is not just one story but many. Have fun all those above eighteen or whatever the legal age limit in your country is.

STORY ONE: DEE/JJ/RYO

Ryo, the kind hearted soul of our story, watched sorrowfully as Dee once again reflected JJ. He shook his head as JJ doned a heartbroken, watery eyed expression as he was dragged of by Drake. Dee returned like a faithful puppy, awaiting his masters command.
AT RYOS+DEES

"Dee, have you ever noticed how hot JJ is?" Ryo asked as he rubbed seductively against Dee. "I guess he's alright, why?" Dee answered awkwardly. Ryo nipped softly at Dee's ear "maybe he can come visit and we could" Ryo placed Dee's hand on his bottom "have some fun." How could Dee say no to that? Dee nodded and Ryo kissed him.
~~~~~~~NEXT MORNING AT WORK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JJ, I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me and Dee?" Ryo asked softly. JJ jumped at the thought of eating with Dee and cried "OF COURSE!!!" before glomping Ryo.
"Sooooo" Dee whispered as the cheif walked by. "He's coming over tonight" Ryo whispered back. Dee looked tense, already seeing the outcomes of their escapades. "Can't wait?" he murmured as he returned to his report.

~~~~~~~~~~THAT NIGHT~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ fidgeted at the other side of the door. 'Be normal, be normal' he chanted to himself. He was trying to reign his exitment and control his disspaiontment and worry at the same time. Slowly he brought his hand to the door to knock meekly. "come in, the doors unlocked" The obvious voice of Dee rang throughout the door. JJ took a deep breath and opened the door to step in. Ryo's apartment was nice, and the smell of a lovely dinner wafted towards JJ, making his eager stomach growl. "Hold on a minute" Ryo cried as he appeared in the open door with a bowl in his hands, wobbling dangerously. JJ smiled and ran to help him before anything or anyone fell. Ryo puffed his cheeks out and sighed inrelief as JJ took his bowl.
When everything was et up and everone was served the discussion started.
"So JJ what do you think about me and Dee and well... you" Ryo asked and Dee looked up. "I should have known, you guys are going out and don't want me ever talking to Dee again. Don't you?" JJ started to babble hysterically. Dee grabbed his shoulders somewhat roughly and shook him until he stopped thinking. "No, what we're, me and Dee, are proposing is that you join us. If you don't like it you can always back out and everything will return to normal exept, well, maybe things could get awkward but to make you and ourselves happy we are willing to risk it" ryo said soothingly. JJ looked up at him questioningly to find a look of honesty and trust shining in Ryo's eyes. He nodded his head enthuised. "There can be serious reproccusions to a relationship of this kind and I just want to let you know that things can get risky, are you prepared to go through that with us?" Dee asked calmly. JJ took a minute of thought and again nodded his head.
Ryo smirked to himself and looked to his meal. JJ started wolfing down his food in anticipation and Dee was also smirking as he seductivley chewed on his food. 'Tonight is going to be good' Ryo couldn't help but to think. They all finished their food and cleaning in record time.
Dee pressed his lips gently to JJ's, tasting the smaller man. Ryo stroked JJ's back and chest area soothingly, JJ just wanted in both of their pants. Dee was now penetrating JJ with his tongue and replicating the act that would, hopefully, be soon. ryo started getting bored with the rythmic swipes and tugged JJ's shirt from his pants and slipped it in. His finger brushed across already hardening nipples and he leaned in to suck gently on JJ's sensitive neck. JJ arched slightly to the wet heat over his neck and teasing, silky cold hands on his burning, heaving chest.