Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Valentine's Day Psychology (Series: Multiple Psychology) ❯ Epilogue

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own FAKE or Sanami Matoh's wonderful characters.

Rating: NC-17 OT+16 (Yaoi, Multiple Partners)
Pairings: Various Pairings of Dee, Ryo, Berkley, J.J.
Timeframe: 1998, approximately 6 months after the end of Volume 7
Series: Multiple Psychology

Summary: Berkley Rose calls in a psychologist to help with some of the interpersonal conflicts around the precinct. In doing so, he gets himself and his detectives involved in a crazy experiment cooked up by a somewhat sadistic lady Doctor. Strangely enough, it all pays off for them when Valentine's Day turns into something far more than a day for treats and sweethearts.
 
 
 
Title: Valentine's Day Psychology
Author: Mori Ryoshi
 
 
Epilogue
 
15-February-2004 - 05:30
 
Berkley Rose woke slowly. He was surrounded in warmth and could feel his sleeping partner still wrapped in his arms. He rolled onto his back, pulling the raven-haired man snuggling into his chest with him, until the other man's head lay cradled on his shoulder. He gently stroked the soft hair before gently kissing the crown of his head. He sighed in contentment and started to drift back off to sleep.
 
He was almost asleep when he felt another warm body snuggle up to his other side. He cracked open one of his eyes and caught a glimpse of lavender-hair under the shifting sheet that was immediately hidden by a chestnut-haired head as Ryo snuggled against the small man. His arm was laid across J.J.'s shoulders and his forearm fell across Rose's chest. Dee snuggled closer and began petting along Ryo's arm. The blond-haired man sighed again and wrapped his free arm around the chestnut-haired man's shoulders, cradling his head on his other shoulder, before closing his eyes to enjoy the comfort offered by the other three men as he feel asleep.
 
J.J. felt as Rose relaxed even more and enjoyed the feeling of being sandwiched between the two larger men's bodies. He could feel that Ryo had a morning hard-on that felt scrumptious against his back. The lavender-haired man opened his eyes and grinned when he realized how close he was to a smorgasbord of every treat he could imagine. The commissioner's large cock was inches away from his face. “Should I?” He thought as he shifted further under the sheet to get a better look at the possibilities. He grinned happily as he first blew across the head and then stuck his tongue out to lick along the slit.
 
“God,” Berkley groaned as he woke to the most glorious of sensations. His arms tensed around the two men he cradled against him, waking them as well and causing them to glance around to see what had disturbed their pillow's rest.
 
The lavender-haired man's soft laugh floated from under the sheet and told Dee and Ryo exactly what had happened and made the two men smile widely at each other. When the small man closed his lips around Rose's cock and began to suck gently while swirling his tongue around the soft velvety head, Berkley groaned again and arched his back. He tensed his arms around both men drawing huge smiles on both their faces.
 
Ryo leaned in and gently kissed the older man on the lips before running his tongue and lips over the other man's neck, exploring the soft skin. Dee moved in his lover was pulling away and barely permitted the blond-haired man to catch a quick breath before he captured Berkley's lips in a crushing kiss that ended with the two men's tongues dueling happily.
 
J.J. could feel Ryo moving behind him and rubbed against the chestnut-haired man's drooling erection. He pulled his lips away from the commissioner's cock for just long enough to prompt Ryo, “Take me, Ryo. Please.” When Ryo pulled away, his warmth was replaced with chilly air. Wanting to feel more heat, the lavender-haired man leaned in and after licking along Rose's ridge, sucked his cock down to the root, and swallowed hard as the tip struck the back of his throat. “If he's like me in the morning, he won't be able to hold back for very long.” J.J.'s head bobbed as he moved his lips and tongue up and down the hard shaft. He jumped and moaned around the blond-haired man's cock when he felt one of Ryo's long, slick fingers rub along and into his cleft. He relaxed and pushed back against him.
 
Ryo couldn't believe how sensitive the small man was this morning. He eased back and added more lube to his fingers before returning to gently brush along the young man's puckered entrance. He pressed one long finger forward and slipped just the tip of his finger inside the lavender-haired man; he could tell J.J. was tender, as he should be after their night of fun, and he wanted to be as careful as he could.
 
J.J. moaned at the light touch and tried to push back for more; but he didn't want to stop sucking on the cock trapped in his mouth. Deciding that he could always rush Ryo along later, he licked slowly up Rose's shaft and drew just the head of the cock into his mouth. He lapped at the dripping pre-cum like it was the richest of lollypops then tickled under the ridge with the edge of his tongue. He felt as Rose thrust his hips in an effort to urge the young man on.
 
Dee continued kissing Berkley as deeply as he could. When the older man was simply gasping for breath, he shifted lower and kisses over his neck and shoulders, paying special attention to the extra-sensitive scarred skin on his collarbone. He was stretched almost completely across the blond-haired man when an idea came to him. The raven-haired man remembered how Ryo and Rose had looked as his chestnut-haired lover had thrust into Rose's waiting mouth. He felt himself grow even harder and reached down to give himself a couple of token strokes. “J.J.,” He brushed his fingers through the smaller man's hair. “Move to between his legs.”
 
After the small man had moved, Dee shifted up Berkley's body and waited until the older man opened his eyes. “I feel neglected,” He whined softly before he straddled the blond-haired man's head and laid his cock on his lips. “Suck me,” Dee quietly ordered. When Rose opened his mouth and captured the hard cock, the raven-haired man pushed forward and groaned with pleasure as he was sucked into the commissioner's hot mouth.
 
Ryo smiled as he watched Dee being sucked by Berkley. He'd already experienced one of the blond-haired man's blow jobs and could say with absolute certainty that they were one of the most amazing things he'd ever experienced. He returned his attention to the lavender-haired man whose upturned ass was on display for his enjoyment. He reached between the smaller man's legs and gave his hard cock a several token strokes before adding more lube to his fingers and slipping the tip of his finger back inside the small man.
 
J.J. sucked the cock back into his mouth and gasped around it when Ryo returned to brushing against him. He wanted more than just the tip of a finger; but again didn't want to lose the hard cock in his mouth. He began slowly pumping his hips and felt Ryo's finger slowly slide into him more deeply. When he could feel Ryo's palm against his ass, he knew was craving that second finger and the third, “And maybe a fourth,” He loved the feeling of fullness that sex provided and wanted it more than anything after the magical night he'd already had.
 
Ryo kept his finger still as J.J. slowly pushed it deeper. When his palm could cup the smaller man's ass, he began gently stroking against the tight inner passage. As he felt the young man relax, he turned his finger until he could brush against the small man's prostate. J.J. pushed back at the first gentle touch, releasing Berkley's cock before whimpering at the pleasurable feeling.
 
“Ryo, please,” The small man begged before he again drew Rose's cock into his mouth.
 
The chestnut-haired man withdrew his finger and added more lube before pushing two fingers into the younger man. He felt the muscle stretch and bloom, as it seemed to suck his fingers even more deeply inside. When he was again cupping the young man's ass, he started massaging him with the tips of his fingers. Ryo had learned something the night before from J.J.'s gentle manipulations and was eager to figure out ways of duplicating the sensations even with his larger hands. When J.J. was completely relaxed, Ryo hooked over his fingers and began rubbing along the inside of the other man's tight entrance…the muscle relaxed even more.
 
J.J. felt the subtle shift in Ryo's movements a moment before he hooked his fingers over…when the chestnut-haired man did just that, J.J. could only gasp around the hard cock in his mouth. He wanted to scream from the glorious sensation. He pushed back against the other man's hand before his attention was drawn to Dee's choked gasps. He reached one hand up and gently touched the raven-haired man's lower back.
 
Dee was gasping for breath from Rose's blow job. He was already so close that he couldn't believe how he'd held off as long as he had. When J.J. touched his lower back, the added stimulation was all he needed to push him over the edge. He thrusted forward oblivious that he was literally gagging the older man or that when he pulled out, he was hitting against the other man's teeth. He pushed forward one last time and felt the tip of his cock strike against the back of Berkley's throat as he began coming in hard shuddering waves. When he was completely spent, he pulled his soft cock out of Rose's mouth and fell to one side before moving up the bed to lay on the bunched pillows, curling around the other man's head and gently playing with his hair.
 
Berkley swallowed down as much of Dee's cum as he could; but there was too much and some of it spilled past his lips to dribble over his chin and cheek. When Dee deflated and finally withdrew, he licked up as much of the thick liquid as he could. With his attention now directed only at the small man between his legs, he gasped as he realized how painful his hard on was. “Oh, God, J.J.,” He moaned as the lavender-haired man plunged down his shaft one more time. When J.J. swallowed past his gag reflex, Rose couldn't hold back any longer and came, too. It was only after he'd come down from his natural high that he became aware of Dee curled around him playing with his hair.
 
Ready for Rose's orgasm, J.J. happily swallowed down all the older man's cum and licked the other man clean. He pushed back against Ryo's hand in silent prodding to hurry up.
 
Ryo had almost come on the spot from listening to his lover's powerful orgasm and when Rose came, he almost shoved into the beautiful ass in front of him. He resisted both urges and began thrusting his fingers in and out of the young man, stretching him with each stroke. Finally, he added a third finger and felt the smaller man open easily to suck his fingers inside. He stroked several times with the three fingers and could feel him relaxing even more as he pushed back, burying the fingers even more deeply. The chestnut-haired man debated about adding a fourth finger the way Dee had the night before; but decided the small man was still too tender. He used his other hand to gently rub along the other man's back before whispering, “Are you ready?”
 
J.J. nodded his head and pushed back against Ryo's hand once more. “I'm ready.”
 
The chestnut-haired man withdrew his fingers and positioned himself at J.J.'s entrance. He rubbed the head of his cock along the well-lubricated cleft before he gently pushed into the other man. When his hips met the other man's ass, he stroked several times into him and listened to each quiet gasp that accompanied each long movement. “Sit back, J.J.,” He'd learned last night when J.J. had screwed him that way that it provided awesome penetration as well as control. After J.J. had sat back completely on his thighs, Ryo began slowly stroking deeply into the young man. He could feel his cock riding along the other man's prostate and the tight ring of muscle seemed to massage his entire length. The chestnut-haired man wrapped his long arms around the other man and began stroking his cock in time with his thrusts while bracing the lavender-haired man against his larger body.
 
J.J.'s head lulled back to rest against his lover's shoulder as he relaxed completely into the sensations. He knew it would take long for either of them…they were going to enjoy this as long as they could. He could already feel the familiar tensing sensation in his stomach signally that he was ready to come and fought against it for a couple of strokes before he gave up and reached between his legs and pulled down gently on his balls. He felt the urge back off and let his arm fall to his side again as Ryo continued his slow, gentle strokes.
 
It only took a minute or two before the pressure built again, this time J.J. didn't want to stop it. He was tingling from head-to-toe and back again and wanted nothing more than to feel himself come in Ryo's hand and to be filled with his chestnut-haired lover's seed. He shifted his hips to change the angle of penetration just slightly and felt as the head of Ryo's cock struck his prostate squarely. The gentle impact pushed Ryo over the edge and he came, spurting his seed deeply into the smaller man. The added fullness combined with the spasmodic tightening of Ryo's grip around his cock triggered J.J.'s answering orgasm. He arched back against the larger man and knew the only thing that had kept him from collapsing to the bed was his lover's strong arm. He was barely aware of Ryo softening and withdrawing from him…all he was aware of were the powerful arms that wrapped around him and slowly lowered him to the sheets.
 
Ryo sighed as he laid J.J. on his side. “This is the way to wake up every morning,” He said quietly unaware of Dee and Berkley's shocked glances. He spooned behind the smaller man and was surprised when he felt J.J. shift until his cock was trapped in his cleft. The two men fell asleep cuddled against each other.
 
“Do you think he was aware of what he said?” Berkley asked as he turned over to look into Dee's green eyes.
 
Dee simply shrugged before reaching for another pillow. “I don't know. You might want to give Ryo a pillow though before he gets a crick in his neck.” He laid the captured pillow on Rose's chest and laughed at the other man's expression. “What? I'm too spent to do it myself. And I know how much you love to touch him.”
 
Rose took the pillow and gently slipped it under Ryo's head before crawling back to where Dee was reclining across most of the remaining pillows. “I do like touching him; but I think I like touching you more,” He whispered before pressing a deep kiss into Dee's mouth. When he pulled away, he added, “I think I'm the only one who hasn't had you. Would you permit me to show you what else I can do?”
 
Dee shivered at the intensity in Berkley's violet eyes. However, he knew that if he said, “No,” Rose would respect that. “Yes. I don't want anything gentle, though. I want you to make love to me the way they,” He nodded toward the two sleeping men, “Expected last night. Hard. Fast. Aggressive. Just like we are.”
 
“I don't want to hurt you,” Rose said as he brushed his fingers across Dee's brow. He leaned in and gently kissed the other man before licking along his lips and dipping his tongue in for a taste of the other man.
 
“You won't hurt me if you prep me first. Just stretch me and then fuck me like you mean it.” He gave the older man a lop-sided grin; “You can even take me over a kitchen chair like J.J. wanted to.”
 
The two men laughed quietly at that thought. Berkley finally asked, “How was he expecting to get it up that high?”
 
“Maybe by kneeling on the kitchen table?” Dee suggested, “Regardless, it would have been fun trying.” He smiled and touched the other man's shoulder. “Come on. I want to see if all you're good for are blow jobs and hand jobs. Those are good enough for me to keep you around; but if you fuck the same way, I'll need to keep you around for good…like Ryo said, `This is the way to wake up every morning.'” Dee grinned at Berkley's expression. “Your house is big enough for all of us. Hell, we'll invite Drake to join in…you know he'll go for it. I doubt Diana would mind. Hell, she's hit on and kissed Ryo and me; if she wants to, she can join in. You, Drake, and I are definitely bisexual and I doubt Ryo or J.J. would pass up a chance to play for any reason now that they have had a taste of it. Come on,” He prompted a last time before sitting up and taking the upper hand.
 
When Dee began to exert his dominance, Berkley rose to the quiet challenge and spun the other man around before pushing his head to the mattress. “If this is what you want,” Rose started before backing off when he felt the other man tense up and fight against his tight grip. He'd been raped and knew how it affected you; he refused to do that to another person. “I'm sorry,” He whispered into the other man's ear. “I won't hurt you.” His touch became amazingly gentle as he stroked along the other man's back until the muscles relaxed.
 
Dee was amazed at how swiftly Rose had reacted and how his powerful actions had felt violent…when the other man immediately backed off, he'd almost collapsed as he realized that he had been afraid for a moment. The gentle touch that followed was so relaxing and soothing, he knew that he'd be just fine. “Rose knows what it's like to be afraid…he would never rape someone. He'll be gentle even though I urged him not to be.” He relaxed even further, letting his shoulders sag under the older man's experienced hands as the blond-haired man massaged all the tension from his body.
 
Berkley sighed silently as Dee relaxed under his hands. He knew, if the other man had even the slightest second thoughts, he'd speak up and tell him to stop. He worked his hands over the other man's shoulders and then down his back, using every ounce of knowledge he'd gathered over his thirty-five years. He knelt behind the other man and draped his upper body over the other man's, completely covering him. “You want this, Dee?” He asked as he wrapped his arms around the other man's chest.
 
“Yes,” Dee said soft as he rubbed along the other man's scarred left forearm. “I want this, Berkley.” He felt the older man sigh before he pulled back to rub his hands down the raven-haired man's back again.
 
Rose reached for the bottle of lubricant that Ryo had abandoned and flipped the cap open before propping it against a pillow so it wouldn't spill. He pushed Dee to roll over and began covering his chest with kisses before kissing him gently on the lips. The blond-haired man licked across Dee's lips asking for admittance and once received, dipped his tongue inside to brush across the roof of his tongue before dueling playfully with Dee's. He rubbed his hands along the raven-haired man's sides before stopping them at his waist to rest lightly against the sensitive skin. Berkley pulled away and asked, “What position do you prefer?”
 
Dee thought about that. “On my hands and knees,” He whispered. “It'll be easier on you,” He thought, “I'll enjoy it, too.” When Rose sat back on his heels, Dee rolled over and tucked himself up into a ball before stretching out to brace himself on his hands and knees.
 
When Dee had rolled into a ball, Berkley had a moment of confusion…he knew that some men liked that position; but had never been a fan of it. The position seemed too submissive and he didn't want to dominate his lover, only make love to him. Rose placed several light kisses along Dee's spine before reaching for the bottle and pouring plenty of lube into his hand. He rubbed the greasy oil to warm it and to distribute it over his fingers before he rubbed along the raven-haired man's crevasse. With one hand, he gently opened Dee's cleft and rubbed more lube into the bared skin. He added more lube to his hand and began gently massaging up and down the other man's cleft, dipping on each stroke to gently tickle the tight, puckered entrance and the ridge behind his balls. With his other slick hand, Rose reached between Dee's legs and gently massaged the other man's sensitive balls before stroking his cock.
 
Berkley pulled away and added more lube; he knew he was being a little paranoid about having enough lubricant for the other man; but he wanted Dee to feel as little discomfort as possible. After the liquid had warmed to body temperature, he opened Dee's cleft again and gently brushed one long finger over his entrance. As he felt the muscle begin to loosen, he pushed forward slowly, easing the tip of the finger inside the other man. He felt as the raven-haired man tensed and then relaxed at the intrusion. “Are you all right, Dee?” He asked softly. When Dee nodded his head, he continued, “If you want me to stop, I will.”
 
“Don't stop,” Dee said softly before pushing his hips back to draw more of Rose's finger inside him. “I'm fine.”
 
Rose slowly pushed his finger all the way inside Dee and brushed his finger over the other man's spongy prostate. He smiled as his partner's skin shivered from the gentle stimulation. He began stroking his finger in and out turning the finger with each change in direction…after Dee relaxed completely again, Rose pulled his finger completely out and added more lubricant to that finger and the one next to it. When he pushed into Dee with both fingers, the raven-haired man arched his back and moaned loudly. Rose smiled when with the realization that Dee hadn't even tensed up in pain this time hit him. He slowly thrust into the other man's depths with the two fingers and curled over his fingers each time he pulled out, teasing along the inner wall so it would relax even more. Each stroke in gave him the chance rub the other man's prostate to relax him even further.
 
Dee moaned from the subtle differences in how Berkley prepped him compared to how anyone else had. He could feel himself relaxing even more and knew that this was going to be a treat. He was already panting slightly and his cock was hard and dripping. It wouldn't take much to have him explode…he was already seeing stars.
 
Rose felt the slight shift in Dee's muscles and slipped his fingers out to add more lubricant. He gently pushed just the tips of three fingers into the other man before spreading his fingers slightly to add to the stretch. Dee moaned at the subtle pain before shifting his hips to try to get more. He closed his fingers and slowly worked them into the raven-haired man until they were completely enclosed in his tight warmth. Berkley groaned over the heat and velvety softness surrounding his fingers…he fought against the urge to bury himself inside immediately. He slowed his breathing down until he had himself under control before pushing his fingers a little deeper hitting the other man's prostate squarely. When Dee moaned, Berkley pulled his finger back until they were buried only halfway and spread his fingers again stretching the younger man some more.
 
“Try four,” Dee prompted. He'd loved it when J.J. had done it and the lavender-haired man had groaned in pleasure when he'd slipped the fourth finger inside him. The raven-haired man couldn't help wondering what it would feel like with Rose's larger fingers.
 
Berkley ignored the prompt and continued stretching the younger man with three fingers. He thought about adding a fourth and almost decided against it; but something in Dee's voice encouraged him to try it. He pulled his hand away and added more lubricant before pressing his four fingers to Dee's entrance. “If you want four, you have to take them yourself. I'm not going to hurt you.”
 
Dee paused and thought, “He's really worried about hurting me…maybe this isn't a good idea.” Then he felt Rose's fingers at his entrance and couldn't resist at least trying to see what it was like. He pushed back and felt a moment of pain as he stretched to accommodate the older man's large hands. Dee let his head hang and pushed back a little more.
 
Rose swallowed hard as he watched as Dee slowly swallowed his fingers. He couldn't believe how erotic it looked to see his fingers disappearing. When only a tiny portion of his fingers remained exposed, he reached up and stopped Dee's slow movements. “Dee,” Berkley leaned forward and without moving his hand, he gently kissed long the other man's back. “Relax.” He kissed along Dee's back again and felt the muscles relax.
 
“More,” Dee gasped, “How much more? I want to feel it all.”
 
Rose whispered, “You're just past the second knuckle.” He was amazed when he felt Dee shift back even more. “Dee,” Berkley's voice was a strangled gasp as he watched his knuckles met the other man's ass. “You're done. That's all.”
 
“Oh, God,” Dee groaned. “Wonderful.” He gasped for breath several times before glancing back over his shoulder at Berkley's face. He was surprised at the older man's shocked expression and could only smile to himself. “Take me, Berkley.”
 
Berkley almost came on the spot. He moved quickly, pulled his fingers from the other man, and pushed his cock into the man. On his first thrust, he didn't even feel any friction at all…as he pulled back, he gasped at the tight sheath that surrounded him and tried to suck him back inside. He thrust back inside the writhing man under him and gasped as Dee pushed back against him with just as much force. Within a few strokes, he found his rhythm and began rubbing one hand along the raven-haired man's back in time with his thrusts…before reaching beneath the powerful man to wrap one hand around his cock.
 
Dee hadn't even realized when Rose first entered him. He was so stretched by the older man's hand that the large cock wasn't even an intrusion…as Berkley pulled out to thrust again, he felt cheated and wanted more. After they'd established a rhythm, all the raven-haired man could do was move and try to hold his orgasm back as long as he could. His plans were shattered when Rose's hand wrapped around his cock and began stroking him in time with his thrusts. The tip of Dee's cock only struck Rose's finger twice before he came all over the other man's hand. He gasped and the only thing that kept him from collapsing was Rose's arm around his waist.
 
When Rose felt Dee come, he pulled back and thrust one more time catching the other man's prostate and coming with a force he could feel all the way to his toes. He gasped and held onto the writhing man beneath him in a futile attempt to keep them both from just collapsing. His strength didn't last long and he fell onto his partner covering his back…the two of them flopped on the soft mattress, gasping for breath and totally spent.
 
The raven-haired man could still feel Rose's length inside him, even though the other man had gone almost completely soft. He shifted his body slightly and felt the connection disappear. He rolled to his side and gathered Berkley against him before kissing the older man on the lips then neck. “You were wonderful. Can I keep you?”
 
Turning serious, Berkley asked, “You weren't serious about moving in with me, were you?”
 
“No, I wasn't,” Dee smiled, “But I do think we should get together every once in a while to do this again.”
 
“How about every month,” Ryo suggested.
 
“How about every week,” Suggested J.J., “Or every day.”
 
“If it's every day, you should all just move in,” Berkley snuggled against Dee's powerful chest.
 
“Okay,” The other three men said with wide smiles.
 
“Huh?” Berkley couldn't believe his ears.
 
All four men laughed as they cuddled back together to sleep for the rest of the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mori Here: I took your advice and will be posting the second story in the Multiple Psychology series starting tomorrow. It's entitled Weekend Psychology. If I get favorable responses to it, I'll continue the story. Remember, if you don't review, I don't know if you enjoy the story or not.
Valentine's Day Psychology 1 Alternate Epilogue