Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Wasuremono ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I am a little nervous about posting this. This is my first FAKE fanfic and I am sorry if it is a little OOC because I have only seen the anime movie and read the first 5 acts, info and fanfics. ^_^;
More will be coming soon. I have so many ideas and the ending has already been written.


Ryo's smiling face, his joy filled and infectious laughter.
"Thank you, Dee, tonight was wonderful."
A gentle, tender kiss full of love and a promises of what was to come.
Dee wrapped his arm around his lover's shoulders and walked with him out of the park and back to their parked car.
Two Years!!
Dee couldn't believe that he and Ryo had been together for almost two years. For two years he and Ryo had been a couple, Dee had loved his golden haired angel for much longer.
Lights flashed by in a rhythmic pulse as the car sped down the road. Dee stole a glance at Ryo who was gazing out the window enclosed in his own little world of thoughts.
The light from the passing street lamps reflected off his dark eyes and his golden brown hair making him seem to glow with an angelic light.
Dee kept his eyes glued to the road ahead of him but took one of his hands off the steering wheel and grasped one of Ryo's.
"I love you Ryo."
Dee kept his eyes on the road but he knew Ryo was smiling at him.
"Aishteru Dee, itsu made mo.
Ryo looked back out the passenger side window.
"OH God Dee, Look out!!"
Dee had two seconds to register the glare of headlights coming at their left side and the loud blare of a car horn before the world went black.
*
The nurse cast a hopeful glance to Bikky who was behind Dee. Bikky had been watching the fight with mild amusement but the fun of seeing Dee about to burst was wearing thin, despite how funny it was seeing Dee like this he was worried about Ryo too and Carol was glaring at him pointedly from her spot at the doorway.
"I am not going anywhere until I see Ryo!"
Dee had woken up half an hour ago and had right away started shouting at the nurses to get him some clothing and for someone to tell him where Ryo was. Dee had quickly learned that Ryo and himself had been in an accident the night before; a drunk driver had gone through a red light and had crashed into their car. Dee had come out of the accident with a concussion, a few bruised ribs, a large gash on his head and a fractured arm. Ryo's injuries, having been on the passenger side of the car and nearest to the part of the car that had been hit, were far worse and everyone refused to tell Dee what was wrong with Ryo or where he was being kept.
Dee was dressed only in a pair of black sweat pants. Seeing as a shirt was nearly impossible for him to get on at the moment Dee's upper body was bare except for the bandage wrapped around his torso because of his ribs. His left arm hung useless in a sling and a large white bandage covered the gash on his forehead.
"Listen Mr. Latener, I have specific orders not to allow anyone to see Mr. Mclane or to allow you out of bed until that arm of yours is in a cast. Then you can talk to Doctor Raxlen about seeing your partner, but until then you are going to get out of this line, go back to bed, and let me do my job." The nurse was reaching the limit of her patience and Dee was not much better off.
"He's my partner and my lo-what the hell?"
Bikky had grabbed hold of Dee's uninjured arm and were presently dragging him away from the relieved nurse. When Bikky finally let go Dee turned on them.
"What the hell do you think you are doing you little shit!?" Dee loomed threateningly over Bikky but the blond haired boy didn't even flinch.
"You are not going to get anywhere by yelling at her, Stupid." Bikky pointed over at the nurse who Carol was now talking to, "Carol thought you at least had enough common scenes to know that but I guess I was right."
"Why you little-"
"Got it." Carol said sweetly and handed Bikky a piece of paper. Dee blinked as Bikky gave Dee the paper.
"Here, this is the Ryo's room number. Don't ask how, just go. We would follow you but it is a lot less likely that they will find one than three." Bikky added when Dee looked about ready to ask how they had gotten the precious number.
"Thanks kid, I owe you one." Dee ruffled Bikky's hair affectionatly, ignoring the boy's unhappiness about it, and walked off in search of Ryo's room.
It took a while to find Ryo's room but he did it. Dee slipped into the dimly lit room and gently closed the door.
The room was dimly lit very dull and sterile, the furniture was obviously not meant for comfort or decoration. A small table was in the corner of the small room, Ryo's bed was located in the middle. A chair had been pulled up to one side of the bed, on the other a few machines beeped rhythmically. Dee stood at the side of the bed and watched his partner's chest rise and fall in the rhythmic breathing one had when sleeping.
Dee's fears that Ryo was severely injured were lessened while he gazed over his lover's sleeping form. How could someone look so peaceful and not be fine.
Dee gently ran his hand over the purple bruise that marred the perfect skin and sighed, he hoped Ryo truly was okay.
A tall, black haired woman in a white coat opened the door; she didn't look to surprised to see Dee standing there.
"Mr. Latener I presume," She said gently, Dee nodded, "Will you come with me please, I would like to have a talk with you about your partner's condition."
Dee brushed a few strands of hair from Ryo's face and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.
"I'll be back soon baby, I promise." Dee gave Ryo's hand a gentle squeeze then followed the doctor out of the room, shutting the door behind them. The woman led Dee to a room not too far away and motioned him inside and to sit down in one of the chairs.
"I am Doctor Raxlen, I am in charge of Mr. McLane's case. I have heard quite a bit about you Mr. Latener. Your superior, Mr. Rose, told me you were very stubborn and would find your way to your partner no matter what and from what I have heard of your antics since you woke up I see he was right."
Dee nodded, he didn't care for the small talk and he wanted to know Ryo's condition. He told her so.
Doctor Raxlen looked hesitant. "I am not sure how to tell you this Mr. Latener, this type of thing doesn't happen very often." She took a moment to gather her thoughts, "From what we can tell, during or after the car crash you two were in Mr. McLane must have hit his head, we thought he would be fine in a few days as most trauma patients are, but when he woke up, well…"
Dee felt fear creepy up on him again, why wouldn't she just get to the point? What was wrong with Ryo?
"Mr. McLane has a form of amnesia. He has no memories of his past and we have no way of telling when or if he ever will."
*
A gentle touch.
A soft voice.
Warm lips on his skin.
Ryo's eyes fluttered open and he looked around the room searching for the source of these memories.
The sound of the door opening and shutting alerted Ryo of the man's presence.
"I see your finally awake there Sleeping Beauty." The owner of the deep, slightly mocking voice placed a bouquet of flowers on the empty table then took Ryo's hand gently in his own. Ryo's hand was raised slightly and the man bent over and brushed his lips over Ryo's fingers.
Ryo smiled. The man had been with him since he first woke up hours ago and had been a great comfort to his confused mind.
"Glad to see you again, it makes it all worth while to wake up knowing you have someone who cares, Berkley."
*