Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Little Bitbeast ❯ Part Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: The Little Bitbeast 2/?

Authors: Kameko-chan and Kawaii Phantom

Warnings: Swearing and OC's

Pairings: Far too many to count

Notes: Uh, a bit of Johnny bashing, apologies to his fans! I really do think he's pretty cool, honest!

--------------------------------------------

[on a ship, hiding behind some crates]

Duobat: *whispers* Isn’t this great, Kameko?

Kameko: [rolls eyes] Ya, just the way I like to spend my Saturday nights... hiding behind a crate on a ship full of psychos...

[Max finds Kameko and Duobat]

Duobat: Ack! Wolf!

Kameko: Looks kinda small for a wolf. And I don't think I've ever seen a wolf with blonde hair...

Duobat: Hey, you’re right... he's too friendly to be a wolf, but he’s gonna give us away and then we’ll be in really big trouble!

Kai: What are you doing over there, you dumb mutt? Get back here!

Duobat: Uhhh, wow, he's so hot... [wipes away drool]

Kameko: You may be clinically insane, but you've got good taste.

Kenny: Hey guys!! What's new??

Duobat: [puts her hand over Kenny's mouth] Shhhh... you trying to give us away?

Kenny: Right, right...

Duobat: This is the first time I've seen a human up close. He's so kawaii!

Kenny: [squints] That blonde thing? You think THAT'S kawaii??

Duobat: No silly, the one beside it.

Kenny: Ohhhhhhhhhh...

Gramps: Quiet down, my dudes. I have something important to say... it is my honor to give our very own Prince Kai this very awesome birthday present!

Kai: Yay. A birthday present. You giving me another pair of socks?

Gramps: Nope, even better... Happy Birthday, Kai!

[Big statue of Kai is revealed]

Max: Grrrr

Kai: ... I can honestly say I'm speechless.

Gramps: Made it myself, though I was hoping it would be your wedding gift...

Kai: So I didn't fall for that princess chick. I'm sure no one in the kingdom wants some annoying chick with pink hair for a queen. If you ask me, she was more interested in the cook than she was in me anyways.

Gramps: Well, little dude, I'm not the only one who wants to see you happy, so does the entire kingdom!

Kai: Well, the entire kingdom can kiss my ass. I'll find someone when I'm good and ready.

[mysterious figure rows up in a boat]

Guy in boat: I'm here to challenge the one they call Kai Hiwatari.

Kai: And why should I accept your challenge? Who are you?

Guy in Boat: I'm Johnny, but if you’re too chicken to fight me, then I'll go find someone more worthy to fight.

Kai: Chicken?!! I'll show you chicken!

Johnny: Bring it on! [climbs aboard ship]

Duobat: [starts to get up] What, fight my hottie?! I don't think so!

Kameko: Chill out, Duobat. He's a big boy, he can take care of himself.

Johnny: [whips out beyblade]

Duobat: Wow, a Twirly-ma-thig!

Gramps: All right, you guys ready? 3...2...1... let it rip!

[Johnny and Kai launch beyblades]

Johnny: Go Salimolion!

Kai: What is that??

Johnny: It's a Bitbeast, I captured it myself. You don't stand a chance against it's awesome powers!

Duobat: That poor Bitbeast!

Kameko: We need to free it!

Johnny: Salimolion, attack! [shoots giant fireball at Kai's blade,totals the dish and lights the ship on fire]

Duobat: That can't be good.

Kai: You MORON!!!

Johnny: [laughs] Looks like I won this match, Hiwatari! [grabs blade and and jumps overboard onto his boat]

Kai: Note to self... have that bastard executed.

Duobat: We have to save Salimolion! [fire spreads rapidly]

Gramps: Abandon ship!

Kameko: [sighs] You HAD to check out the pretty lights...

Duobat: Well, they were pretty!

Kameko: I'll go get Salimolion, you help out these guys.

Duobat: Right!

Brad: Iceber... I mean rock, ahead! Were gonna hit it, the waves are pushing us right for it!

AJ: That's right, Brad. On the plus side, it couldn't be a nicer night for a shipwreck, the weather's nice and the water's fairly warm for this time of the year...

Kai: SHUT UP!! Everyone, to the lifeboats!

Gramps: Kai, hurry up, get in!

Kai: [looks around] Where'd that stupid dog get to? MAX!!

[ship crashes causing a wave to tip over the lifeboat Gramps is in]

Duobat: [flies in the air] Were did he go?

[Gramps and Max cling to over-turned lifeboat]

Gramps: KAI!!

Kai: Well, shit.

[Kai is trapped on ship and it explodes]

Duobat: [flies over the water frantically searching for Kai] Oh no, were is he?!

Johnny: [from his boat] Well, wasn't that a shame.

Kameko: Ahem.

Johnny: Wah? [turns around]

Kameko: Hand over Salimolion. Now.

Johnny: [laughs] And who’s gonna make me? Wait a minute... you’re a Bitbeast too! [thinks] With two Bitbeasts, I would be unstoppable!

Kameko: Go ahead and try, kid. I know Salimolion. He was a puny little runt. You know the skinny, nerdy kid that always gets picked on? That was him. You may have been able to catch the nerd, but you'd never get me! [snatches Beyblade] Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be going. Delightful chatting with you, we'll have to do this again sometime. Ta-ta!

Johnny: [looks stunned] Hey, give me back Salimolion! [stands up and shakes fist but loses balance and tips boat over]

Kameko: [laughs] What a loser!

----------------------------

[on beach]

Duobat: Did I save him in time, Kenny?

Kenny: How would I know? I'm not a doctor!

Duobat: [looks sad] Is... is he dead?

Kameko: [lands] Well, he's breathing, so I'd say no.

Duobat: Kameko! Did you get Salimolion?

Kameko: [shows off Beyblade] Yup!

Duobat: All right! [looks at Kai] Well, I guess we had better go, I'm sure someone will find him. He's so kawaii... What could I do, to stay here by you. What could I do...

Kameko: I think I'm gonna gag

Duobat: [sticks tongue out] Shut up!

[Max and Gramps are walking down the beach]

Duobat: [sings] Wish I could be, part of your world... [as she flies off]

Gramps: Kai! Kai, are you all right? [Max licks his face]

Kai: [blearily] Some chick with wings saved me... her singing wasn't all that great, but she was pretty cute...

Gramps: I think you hit your head or something. A girl with wings? I think we’d better get you to the castle.

[Duobat runs into Rufu]

Rufu: [frown] I saw that whole thing, Duobat.

Duobat: Uhh... what did you see?

Rufu: Not only did you go to the lower world, but you interfered with it! AND YOU ALMOST GOT CAUGHT!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???? [deep breaths] Okay... no one EVER speaks about this again. EVER. I keep my job, you guys keep your dessert, everybody wins.

Duobat: Deal!

KP: [watching from her hideout] [laughs] This will almost be too easy. She’s in love with a human... not that I blame her, he is pretty cute. Daddy will love that... her bit powers will make a great addition to my collection.

-------------TBC-----------------

Review, flame, MST, whatever. Just give SOME feedback! PLEASE!!