Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Little Bitbeast ❯ Alternate Yaoi Ending!!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: The Little Bitbeast

Authors: Kameko-chan and Kawaii Phantom

Warnings: Swearing and OC's

Pairings: Far too many, both real and implied. Just read and find out.

****ALTERNATE YAOI ENDING****

Duobat: We have to stop that wedding! [runs off]

---------------------------------------------

[at the wedding]

Kp: [tapping foot impatiently] Where's Kai, the wedding was supposed to start 5 minutes ago!

Duo: I'm sure he'll show up... I get paid either way, though, right?

Oliver: [runs in] Miss Kijo!!

KP: [glares] What is it?

Oliver: Miss Kijo, Master Kai has disappeared. He left a few notes, here's yours... [hands KP a letter]

[Duobat and Kameko run up]

Duobat: Stop the wedding, stop the wed—where’s Kai?

Oliver: He's, um, run off, Miss. Just up and disappeared. He left a note for you, too. [hands Duobat a letter]

[KP and Duobat read notes outloud]

Kijo

I know you're not the chick that saved me. I know you were trying to get me away from Duobat. You get points for deviousness, but it didn't fool me. Nice meeting you, though.

-Kai

KP: [rips up note] That jerk!

Duobat

I feel really bad about all this, because I know how much you liked me and all. The thing is, you, and later Kijo, were both just a cover so that me and my real true love could run away together without anyone suspecting.

Who's my real true love, you ask?

Ray. The cook.

I'm really sorry. On the bright side, I hired a really hot priest, why don't you two get to know each other?

-Kai

Duobat and KP: Ray? The cook!?

Kameko: Kawaii!

Kenny: Well, that was weird and unexpected.

Kameko: I thought it was them in that closet...

Duobat: [looks at priest] Wow, Kai wasn't kidding when he said the priest was hot!

Kameko: [laughing madly] Closet! CLOSET!! The irony!!

Rufu: I think she's gone insane...

Duobat: [sweatdrops]

KP: [pouts] I didn't even get to see the cook!

Dickenson: How about we all go out for ice cream and forget this whole crazy incident? Duo, you can come, too!

Duobat: Yay!

Kameko: Yay!

Duo: Sure.

Rufu: Chocolate? Chocolate ice cream?

Max: [turns into a Bitperson] Don't forget about me!

KP: You’re a Bitbeast, too? [grins] And a cute one to boot!

Duobat: [inches closer to Duo] Hey, I'm Duobat.

Duo: [grins] You're cute!

Rufu: Ice cream! Ice cream!! Now!!!!

KP: [grins at Max] Ice cream?

Max: Yeah, let's go!!

Dickenson: And so, we all went out for ice cream. KP was forgiven, and is going out with Max. Duobat's going out with Duo, and is still friends with Kai, who is very happily married to Ray. Kameko is dating my son, Tala, and the rest of my children are helping Rufu with her new martial arts school on earth. And me? I'm just chilling out here at the castle, watching the clouds go by. And that's...

THE END

--------------------------

And... it's finally over. *sad* Well, maybe KP'll feel like writing a sequel if we get some more reviews *hint, hint*