Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Little Bitbeast ❯ Part Six, the end!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: The Little Bitbeast

Authors: Kameko-chan and Kawaii Phantom

Warnings: Swearing and OC's

Pairings: Far too many, both real and implied. Just read and find out.

Notes: And we're finally at the end! ;) Well, almost...

---------------------------------------

[back at the castle]

Gramps: Well, in my opinion, she’s much better then any dream girl... at least you can see her!

Kai: She wasn't a dream girl! [sees KP walking down the beach] Hey... that's her!

Gramps: [blinks] Wow, she’s beautiful!

[KP (aka Kijo) walks up in human form wearing a pretty dress]

Kai: Are you the girl who saved me? I'm kinda thinking yes, since I doubt there's two girls with fire wings in the area...

Kijo: [smiles] I'm glad you’re okay.

Kai: ...Marry me.

Kijo: I'd love to! [hugs Kai]

----------------------------------------------

[next morning]

Kenny: [climbing up Duobat's balcony] Duobat! Duobat, wake up! We did it!

Rufu: [rubs eyes] Huh?

Kenny: I just heard the news, the whole town’s talking about the prince getting married! This afternoon!!! I just came to congratulate you!

Rufu: But... don't you think we would know about this?

Kenny: What do you mean?

Rufu: I mean that Kai never asked Duobat to marry him! Something’s going on... Duobat, we need to-- [sees that Duobat left] ... crumbs!

----------------------------------------------

[downstairs]

Gramps: Well, it seems your dream girl does exist.

Kai: Told you so. And like I said, now I'm gonna marry her. Today.

Gramps: Isn't it a little soon to be getting married?

[Duobat at the top of the stairs sees Kai and KP]

Duobat: What’s going on?

Kai: Oh, hi Duobat. This is Kijo, she saved me from drowning a while back. We're getting married today.

Duobat: WHAT! But I... [runs off]

Kijo: Whats up with her?

Kai: I don't know... Oh well, I'm sure she'll work out whatever it is on her own. Come on, we have a wedding to prepare!

Kijo: Okay! [huggles Kai]

[Kenny’s walking around the castle grounds]

Kijo: What a cute little bride I make, for my dear Kai I'll look divine, my plan is working out perfectly and soon the little Bitmaid will be mine!

Kenny: [looks in mirrior and sees the bit-witch’s reflection] Oh no, its the Bit-witch, she tricked us! I have to go tell Duobat! [runs to find Duobat] Duobat! I taking a walk and I walked by this window and I saw the Bit-witch in a mirror and she had your powers!! Don’t you understand? Kai’s going to marry her!!!

Rufu: WHAT??

Kenny: Are you deaf? Kai's going to marry the bit-witch disguised as Kijo with Duobats bitbeast powers!!!

Kameko: Well, shit.

Rufu: Are you positive, Kenny?

Kenny: Why would I lie bout something this important? We have to do something, fast!

Rufu: Whatarewegonnadowhatarewegonnadowhatarewegonnadowhatarewe...

Kameko: [smacks Rufu] Get a hold of yourself!

Duobat: [remembers what KP told her] Before the sun sets on the third day... [runs off] Come on, we have a wedding to crash!

Kameko: How long do you think before she realizes that she doesn't know where the wedding's being held?

Rufu: Not long.

Duobat: WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY HAVING THE WEDDING?

Kenny: We need a plan, time is running out!

Rufu: Okay, Kameko, you know where the wedding is, so you take Duobat. I'll go see the King, maybe he can do something!

Kenny: What do I get to do?

Rufu: I don't care how you do it, but STALL THE WEDDING!

Kenny: Mission Accepted! [flies off to find some other Bitbeasts]

Kameko: Come on, Duobat, I'll show you where the wedding is! [runs off]

Duobat: I'm right behind you! [follows Kameko]

-------------------------------------------

[at the wedding]

Max: Grrrrrrrrr....

KP: [kicks Max] Shuddup!

Duo: Okay, dearly beloved, we are... aw screw it, I'm just gonna cut to the end, okay? I've done 3 weddings today already, I don't feel like reciting this crap again.

KP: Sounds good to me. [smiles at Kai]

Duo: All right, Kai, do you take Kijo for your wife, etcetera, etcetera?

Kai: Yes.

Duo: And Kijo, do you... [sees a bunch of Bitbeasts heading for the wedding] The hell???

Kenny: Attack! [tackles KP to the ground]

Kai: [hits Kenny over the head with his launcher, and accidentally breaks KP's necklace]

KP: Oh no!

[Duobat and Kameko come running]

[KP turns into the Bit-witch, blue fox ears and all]

Duobat: Stop the wedding!

Kai: Duobat? [looks at KP] Kijo??

Duobat: Don’t marry her... she’s the evil bit-witch!

Kai: [looks at Duobat] You're really the one who saved me, aren't you?

Duobat: Yes, I am.

KP: No Kai, don't listen to her!

[sun sets]

KP: Mwa ha ha ha, your too late anyways, you belong to me now! [grabs Duobat’s hand]

[Duobat turns back into Bitbeast]

Duobat: Leggo of me!

Ray: [walks out of kitchen] Quit with the yelling, I've got 157 soufflés baking. If even one of them is ruined, so help me...

KP: [lets go of Duobat] Hes so... so hot, forget you! [runs up to Ray] Hi, I'm KP!

Duobat: What the...

Duo: Can we get on with the wedding already? I'm not getting paid by the hour.

Kai: But, my original bride just turned into a bit-witch and is currently flirting with the cook...

Kenny: Well, you still have Duobat.

Duobat: [grins] Well actually, I kinda like someone else! [glomps Duo]

Kameko: The fuck??

Duobat: But I can hook you up with someone, Kai. [shoves Kameko towards Kai]

Kameko: [blushes] Um, hi. I'm Kameko.

Kai: Uh, hi. Wanna go to the beyblade park and make the amateurs cry?

Kameko: [grins] You read my mind!

Duobat: Let's get married!

Duo: Do you think we could go on a date first, considering I only met you five minutes ago?

Duobat: ... OK

Dickenson: And so, Duo and Duobat eventually got married, as did Kai and Kameko. They're both leading very happy lives on earth. Rufu went on to open up a martial arts school, and has become very wealthy. I forgave KP, and just recently she finally tied the knot with Ray. Kenny's now an expert on Beyblading. And I gave all of them the ability to change into full human forms (really, Duobat should have just asked me in the first place, it would've saved all this trouble). Oh, my sons all got married to various girls and guys. And Max?

Max: Turns out I was a bitperson all along!

Dickenson: And that's...

THE END

--------------------------

Or is it? =P Stay tuned for the alternate yaoi ending!