Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Behind Enemy Lines: A Bleach Story ❯ A New Mission for Our Orange Headed Hero ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Bleach OR Harry Potter. If I did own either one, Harry would be a girl. And Ichigo's name WOULDN'T be Strawberry. ^^
 
A/N: I know I know. A Bleach and Harry Potter crossover sounds corny enough. However I'll try to put as much action and originality in it as much as there will be comedy. Oh, and this is Harry's fifth year in Hogwarts so his age will match Ichigo's. So they can be in the same year. And this is AFTER the Soul Society finds out about Ichigo and his powers. But in my fanfic they accept him sadly with crossed arms, well, after he proves himself of course. And Rukia won't have to die. And Byakuya will be in this too to appease all you fangirls.
 
 
Chapter 1: A New Mission for Our Orange Headed Hero
 
`ATTENTION, PERSONNEL. CAPTAIN UKITAKE JYUUSHIRO HAS BEEN REPORTED MISSING.'
 
Rukia frowned at her Denrei Shinki (you know, her cell phone) and read the message again, wondering why in hell the soul society would send her this. She was sitting in Ichigo's closet atop the pile of blankets where she usually slept. It was about midnight, and she was planning on going to bed until her cell beeped. Then, the words disappeared and were replaced by another message.
 
`ALL PERSONNEL WHO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE WILL PROCEED ON A MISSION TO RETRIEVE THE MISSING CAPTAIN. REPORT TO THE NEAREST SOUL SOCIETY OUTLET WITHIN TWELVE HOURS.'
 
Rukia blinked, reading the message over and over. She sighed; this one was going to be a toughie. She slid the door open, the grinding sound of wood on metal disturbing the night. She heard Ichigo mumble something and turn over in his bed. She tiptoed over to his bedside and nudged his side with her foot. Ichigo slapped her foot away and pulled the blankets over his head.
 
“Go away.”
 
Rukia sighed and kicked him harder. She was disappointed at his attitude. “It's an order. Get your lazy butt outta bed.”
 
“No way. I need sleep.” He groaned and turned over again. Rukia shook her head and pulled Ichigo's pillow from under him and began to swat him over the head. He squirmed against the blows, covering his head in his hands. “Alright! Alright!” Ichigo growled while he rolled around in his blankets, trying to free himself. Even though, instead, he fell off the edge of the bed, crushing Rukia.
 
She kicked Ichigo in the face, pushing his limp body off of her and scrambling to her feet. “I know it's late, but this is an important one. One of our captains has gone missing.”
 
Ichigo was silent for a moment before saying, “Okay, then.” He sat up, rubbing the back of his head for a minute and stood up, throwing his blanket on the bed. “I have to change first. I am not going around in public—night or not—in my pajamas.”
 
“Fine. I'll wait outside.” She opened the window and crawled through it, jumping down the side of the roof to the sidewalk. After a few minutes, Ichigo climbed out of his window in a long black sleeved t-shirt and jeans.
 
“Okay, so…what are we going to do?” he asked as they walked down the sidewalk.
 
Rukia looked at her Denrei Shinki again. “We need to go to the nearest Soul Society outlet, which I am guessing is a Shinigami supply shop.”
 
“Do you know where this is?” he put his hands in his pockets, looking ahead of them.
 
“I believe we should go to the Urahara Shoten.” She replied and glanced down the street and turned a corner.
 
“So you mean, we're going to see Mr. Hat and Clogs?”
 
“Precisely.”
 
The trudged down the road further and further. Of course they didn't see any people out besides the staggering drunks tumbling out of a bar or two who asked them for money. Ichigo scowled at them and continued walking. A couple more turns… and they ended up at the Urahara Shoten, Kisuke Urahara's shop of Shinigami supplies (secretly).
 
They walked in, seeing several other people standing around the shop, Kisuke sitting in the far corner. Ichigo presumed them to be other Shinigami for they were dressed in the traditional soul reaper uniform. “I was expecting you two.” Kisuke said cheerfully. “This is the most business I've had for a long time!” He handed them both letters. “Customized with your own name and translated by yours truly! That'll be twenty-five thousand Yen!”
 
Rukia grudgingly handed Kisuke her cell phone, letting him deduct the payment from their bonus money. Ichigo scowled down at his letter, “What the Hell is this crap?”
 
“That,” Kisuke replied, “Will get you behind enemy lines.”
 
“Will you just spit out what we have to do already!?” Ichigo snapped, ripping the letter open and reading it over. “School…of Witchcraft and…WHAT THE FUCK?! Hat and Clogs you better explain!”
 
“Well, I'll explain to you about this mission and overlook that horrible nickname when you pay me one thousand yen.” He answered slyly.
 
Rukia kicked Kisuke in the shin, “Tell us!”
 
“Fine, fine. For free, just because you guys are such great friends.”(At this, Rukia and Ichigo scoffed…) Kisuke rubbed his chin, “The last place where they heard of Captain Ukitake, was in a region of Europe close to some school for wizards.”
 
Ichigo quirked an eyebrow, trying to imagine a school for wizards.
 
“Now children! This is how you pull a rabbit from your hat!” exclaimed the teacher clad in blue robes, waved his hand over a top hat. “Abra kadabra!” He pulled a rabbit from the hat and the children bowed theirs heads to their notebooks and took more notes.
 
Rukia slapped Ichigo upside his head, looking at him seriously. “Ichigo! Pay attention!”
 
Kisuke coughed before continuing in a very business-like manner. “You'll be sent undercover as students to the Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, there's been some strange activity around there.”
 
“What kind of retarded name is that? Hogwarts? Sounds like a disease.” Ichigo growled, still scowling at his letter.
 
“Anyhow… you'll be leaving in two days as exchange students from Japan's wizardry academy.”
 
Rukia looked at Kisuke suspiciously and asked, “Is there such a thing in Japan?”
 
“I don't think so, but they don't know that.” Kisuke answered simply. “As soon as you locate the captain, come back immediately. And don't get your covers blown; you don't know whom to trust. And remember, don't hang around any of the other Shinigami while you're there. It'll make the wizards suspicious.”
 
“But won't my family notice that I'm gone? I can't go to Europe! My dad will never let me go half way across the world for anything!” Ichigo said with his arms crossed.
 
Kisuke smirked, and flipped open his fan. “For a nice price of twenty thousand yen, I can offer you a gigai that you can put your mod soul in that could take your place.”
 
Rukia growled at him, raising a threatening fist. “Give it to us for free or I'll never buy anything from here again you cheapskate!”
 
“You guys sure are pricey but, eh, whatever. I should have it ready by tomorrow. You should pack your things and get some sleep before returning here in the morning.”
 
“How do we get there?” Rukia asks, her eyes running over the letter one last time.
 
Kisuke took Ichigo's envelope and shook it upside down above his palm. A gold key fell from the parchment into his hand. “Look, these are called portkeys, I think, and they'll transport you to the London Kingscross station in England. There you take the train to Hogwarts. They'll activate at ten thirty the day you leave. Be at the station by eleven o'clock when the trains leaves.”
 
“But…” Rukia paused “I doubt they speak our language in Europe. How…?”
 
“Don't worry! A simple spell will enable you to speak like they do.” Kisuke answered, “I'll place it on you for—” Ichigo and Rukia glared at him, “free!”
 
Rukia sighed and rubbed her head. This mission was asking a lot of both her and Ichigo. “All right then.” She turned to Ichigo, “We should go then.”
 
“Oh and, you both will need wizard books and supplies that I will be happy to give you tomorrow.” Kisuke winked, “Ja ne.”
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=Two days later =^^=^^=^^=^^=
 
“Where the hell is Platform nine and three…quarters? There is no such thing!” Rukia said, frustrated. She and Ichigo had been wandering around the station for at least twenty minutes. Around them Europeans hustled and bustled in every direction. Once in all while, a loud metallic voice boomed and echoed, announcing the arrivals and departures of various trains.
 
Ichigo seemed to be unhappy with his…'wand' he had received from Kisuke. But Kisuke had said the wand chooses the wizard. What an idiot. Ichigo's wand was a dragon heartstring centered, black stick. Hers was a whitish harpy feather centered…twig that she carefully tucked away in her trunk. She had no use for it, after all, she could use magic very well with her own hands.
 
“I should`ve known this would be confusing…stupid wizards…” Ichigo grumbled, pushing his `trolley' roughly in front of him. Rukia pushed one as well, loaded down with books and such. She had almost given up hope of ever reaching the train on time, when a group of people caught her eye. There was at least four of them, two of which had whitish hair, and two more boys who looked excessively large and brutish. She could make out a bit of their conversation.
 
“Father, will you do something about Harry Potter?” the white haired boy whined, looking at his father with pleading eyes. “He's turning everyone in Hogwarts against me!” He seemed to be their age, well Ichigo's age to be exact. The brute-like boys grunted in agreement.
 
Rukia stopped at the word `Hogwarts'. Her eyes narrowed as she grabbed Ichigo's sleeve and pulled him into step behind the group. She listened some more.
 
“He's attracting the most horrible things at school. Those dementors in third year, do you remember?” the boy asked, whom Rukia presumed to be his father. “They came so close to killing me on the train! Besides, all they can do at school is give Potter more attention and praise.” He sneered. “He is the boy who lived after all.”
 
Ichigo frowned at the boy's back. “Little brat…” he mumbled under his breath. Rukia shook her head at her companion and tried to ignore the other boy's words and looked around the platform, searching for more Shinigami who were probably lost also. Ichigo stopped, staring at a pillar and Rukia followed his gaze, seeing that the group had disappeared.
 
“Where did they go?” she asked, looking around.
 
“They walked through the wall.” Rukia shrugged, and wondered if this was the way to their new school. She went ahead and walked to the pillar, hoping not to crash. She disappeared completely. Ichigo stared wide-eyed and said, “Wait up!” He ran through the wall with closed eyes, `Don't crash…' he thought. Surprisingly, nothing happened. Ichigo looked around to a new, less familiar platform, with a black and red train sitting on the track.
 
Ichigo raised an eyebrow, spotting Rukia a several feet away, rolling her trolley into one of the cars. “Hey!” he yelled pushing his trolley over with haste. “Why the Hell did you leave me?” he asked as he pushed his own cart up the ramp and into the car. “And how are you so sure this is our train?”
 
Rukia pointing to a sign above their heads, saying, `Platform-Nine &Three-Quarters'. “Duh…” she said before hopping down the ramp. European students, Ichigo presumed them to be students at their new school, hurried about with trolleys, loading their things into the trains.
 
“APPROXIMATLY FIFTEEN MINUTES UNTIL DEPARTURE FOR THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS…FIFTEEN MINUTES!” A man in a black and red uniform called out.
 
“Come on.” Ichigo said, and they hurried up onto the passenger compartments of the train. Scattered among the sea of students, they could pick out a few of the Shinigami agents, dressed in robes that seemed to be the Hogwarts uniform. Ichigo rolled his eyes and looked down at his own uniform from his regular school, he might have to change later. They searched around for empty compartments to no avail. The only half-empty compartment was the one that was occupied by the white haired boy and his pet gorillas.
 
“Hey, look! It seems we have some new exchange students!” the boy said happily.
 
Ichigo raised an eyebrow at this while he sat down next to the burly pair, jealously looking at Rukia who sat by the window, the seat the white haired boy offered. “Yeah…” he replied and crossed his arms.
 
“Not very friendly, are you?” the boy said.
 
“I'm friendly enough.”
 
“Ichigo!” Rukia growled, throwing him a glare. She then turned to the boy, “I am Kuchiki Rukia, well, Rukia Kuchiki in English. That is Ichigo Kurosaki.” She smiled and extended her hand.
 
“I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.” He replied, shaking her hand, “That's Crabb and Goyle.” They boys grunted in response to their names.
 
“Do you mind not to sell out our names here?” Ichigo asked rudely, his hands behind his head in a sort of relaxed position.
 
“Really, not friendly at all.” Malfoy retorted, scowling at Ichigo and sitting up in his seat.
 
“I'm as friendly as I need to be.” Ichigo glared right back, feeling like throttling someone.
 
“You're asking for trouble, you know.” Malfoy hissed and he stood.
 
“Hmm, trouble. I guess I should run to my father now, eh?” Ichigo said smirking as he stood. “But then again, he's a complete nut.”
 
Malfoy clenched his fists, “WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FATHER?!”
 
“Did I stutter?”
 
Meanwhile, Rukia looked on in distaste and sweat-dropped. She stood and walked in between the two, crossing her arms and looking at Ichigo angrily. “We haven't been here for more than five minutes and you're already picking a fight with the students! Ichigo, will you calm down so that these kids can survive the train ride?”
 
“Who are you callin' a kid?” one of Malfoy's friends said. It was Goyle, who cracked his knuckles.
 
Rukia sighed, “Who do you think? Are there invisible kids floating around in the air?”
 
Ichigo smirked and looked at Rukia. “I don't think you said that slow enough.”
 
“That's it!” Malfoy growled and he snapped, and both of his friends jumped from their seats, growling like dogs.
 
=^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^=
 
Harry Potter stretched in his seat uncomfortably, his green eyes somewhat wary. Next to him were Ron and Hermione, both looking as nervous as he did. It was cloudy outside the window, throwing shades of gray across the brown walls and seats. A pile of candy lay in his lap, all half eaten for he had suddenly become self-conscious. And for good reason. Across all three of them was a tall Asian man, maybe in his mid-twenties. His gaze was piercing and unkind to say the least. He sat in a stiff position, his arms crossed.
 
What sat beside the man (which, Harry presumed to be his next Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher) was a large brown leather bag that was rather expensive looking. Scrawled in fine gold lettering across one side of the bag was, `B. Kuchiki'.
 
Hermione smiled at the man, “So… are you our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?” Were his eyes deceiving him? Or was Hermione blushing?
 
The man nodded, “Correct.” He replied in a slightly accented voice that sent chills down his spine. The loud whistle of the train sounded, and the train jerked forward. The floor rumbled beneath them, the wheels going over the tracks made a sort of clicking sound as Harry looked out the window, seeing the platform slowly get left behind. He glanced at their new professor and gulped, this was going to be a long train ride.
 
Then, the compartment door swung open, making a loud clanging noise as Ron's brothers, Fred and George scrambled inside. George was panting as if he had been running; “Someone just got in a fight with Malfoy! And kicked his ass!”
 
Professor Kuchiki sighed as he stood up, giving George a glare. The boy stepped aside, letting the man through. “Tiresome children. It seems as if I have a fight to break up.” The professor muttered as Fred showed him the way to the scene. Harry looked at his friends who nodded and followed. He had to see this.
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=
 
Ichigo swung his leg up, planting his shoe in Goyle's face. With a muffled scream, the overly large boy tumbled into the hallway, by now, they had attracted a crowd, which goggled at Ichigo's display of martial arts.
 
Ichigo rolled his eyes thinking, `How cliche, an Asian exchange student kicking some white boy's ass.' Crabb sent a fist to Ichigo who caught the chubby hand and twisted it, hearing a sickening crack. Crabb clutched his wrist and groveled on the ground in his own self-pity.
 
Malfoy whimpered and covered his head with his arms, “Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!”
 
Ichigo growled at the boy, scowling down upon him. “Your friends just got hurt because of that big mouth of yours! And all you can do is beg for forgiveness to save your own ass?!”
 
“I think that's enough lecturing for today. Ichigo.” Rukia growled, taking Ichigo's arm. “We're not even at the school yet and you're already neck deep in trouble!” She looked around, seeing the crowd of students that have squished their way to see what she supposed Malfoy's pitiful whining. “SHOO! There's nothing to see!” she growled and tried to close the compartment door, but a large hand caught it.
 
“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” a cold voice said, a very familiar voice to her ears. He pushed open the sliding door, glaring down at her with icy grey eyes. “A couple of students causing trouble I see…”
 
Rukia froze in her spot. He had removed his usual headdress, but she could still recognize him at a glance. Byakuya seemed to dislike seeing her there with Ichigo, since he hated them both. The sad part about it was he couldn't kill them now or his cover would be blown.
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=
 
Harry pushed his way through the students to get a good view of what was happening. He saw Goyle on the ground, unconscious and a very pissed off looking boy about his age, standing behind a small girl with black hair, both of them stopped what they were doing, looking up at Professor Kuchiki.
 
“B-but…” the girl stammered, a look of pure fear in her eyes as the professor towered over her.
 
“Oh, shut up.” He said, cutting her off as he picked up Goyle and rolled the boy's limp body into his arm. He pushed past the girl and lifted the squealing Crabb from the floor and dragged him behind.
 
“Kurosaki?” Professor Kuchiki growled as he faced the boy, “Do you know what kind of damage you have done to theses student? You are a disgrace.”
 
“What are YOU doing here, Byakuya?” the boy snarled, glaring up at the teacher with anger. “You're not part of the thirteenth—”
 
The small black haired girl elbowed him in the face. “Thirteenth class.” She inserted. Now everyone was staring at the battle between the three, obviously curious about how they knew each other.
 
“Well…neither are you.” The professor retorted before turning.
 
Then, out of nowhere, Malfoy pops up behind the orange-haired boy with a scowl. “Professor! I DEMAND this imbecile to be expelled!”
 
Professor Kuchiki simply replied, “I am not entitled to a favor for a brat like you.”
 
“Ooh…” a couple of the students mocked Malfoy with smirks across their faces.
 
“The rest of you can go back to your compartments and shut up, or I'll have you all expelled for encouraging this idiocy. Now, move.” He growled to the students who obidiently cleared a path. And walked back down the corridor, carrying both of Malfoy's companions wit him. An impossible feat, for any human being. Harry definitely knew this had to earn the professor a couple of admirers. Several of the female students followed quietly like a bunch of lost puppies. Harry blinked, seeing Hermione among them.
 
The girl with the black hair still seemed to be trying to over come some sort of shock as the crowd dispersed back into their compartments with excited murmurs. Harry, Fred, George, and Ron stood by the door, watching Malfoy look around with fear at the boy before scrambling out of the compartment. George smirked and yelled after the Slytherin's retreating back, “GO AND WHINE TO YOUR FATHER FOR ALL WE CARE!”
 
“That was so wicked!” Fred exclaimed, “You should've seen the fight! He totally thrashed `em!”
 
“Who?” Ron asked.
 
“Him.” George supplied, pointing at the boy who sat the short, black haired girl down in one of the seats who seemed to be hyperventilating.
 
The boy, turned and growled at them, “Didn't you hear the bastard?! Go back to your compartments already!”
 
“Did you just call the professor a bastard?” Harry asked, sliding into the compartment and sitting across from the girl.
 
“He's a WHAT?!” the boy yelled. “Just great. Just fuckin' great.”
 
“Don't…talk…like…that.” The girl said through gasps, though finally catching her breath after a long and silent moment.
 
Harry frowned, looking at them with a confused look. They both seemed to dislike their new professor. “Of course, the new professors always take the train.”
 
“You have a new professor every year?” the girl asked, at last having herself together.
 
“Just for Defense Against the Dark Arts.” Harry replied while Ron, George, and Fred piled into the room, sitting down. “Well, for some reason, all of our Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers either are fired, memory blown away, impersonated, or killed.”
 
The girl rolled her eyes, “Well that's good news. Come to think about it, who are you?”
 
Harry smiled, “I'm Harry. Harry Potter.”
 
“Hey, you're that boy who Draco Malfoy was talking about earlier.” The girl said, “He wanted you expelled… and I think he said you brought something bad to your school and something about being an attention hog…”
 
“Typical Malfoy.” Fred mumbled. His eyes brightened, though “You really scared the life out of him! He was crying and stuff!”
 
(This is Ichigo and Rukia's Japanese moment. So they're speaking in Japanese.)
 
The girl turned to the orange-haired boy “Ichigo! You know that you shouldn't have broken that one boy's wrist! And you drew Byakuya's attention to us!”
 
The boy shrugged “He deserved it. Besides, he was the one who attacked us. If I hadn't done something, we would be the ones being dragged around by your brother!”
 
“Well, I didn't know that HE was here! He shouldn't even BE here!” she countered.
 
“OK THEN! STOP YELLING AT ME!”
 
“YOU STOP BEING SUCH AN ASS!” She yelled, crossing her arms and glaring at him.
 
“DON'T CALL ME AN ASS FOR DEFENDING MY SELF!”
 
“THIS IS A MISSION WE CAN'T RISK MESSING UP, SO LIE LOW FOR ONCE!”
 
(End Japanese moment)
 
They were saying this in Japanese, so Harry, Ron, Fred, and George were a little weirded out by the sudden change in languages. Harry guessed, none of them understood a thing they had said. Harry coughed, interrupting their yelling contest, “So…where are you guys from?”
 
The boy scowled at him, “Who needs to know?”
 
The girl kicked the boy in the shin, tuning back to Harry. “Don't mind Ichigo. He's a bit hostile. We're from Tokyo.”
 
“What're your guys' names?” Ron asked, shifting in his seat a bit.
 
The girl smiled, “My friend here is Ichigo Kurosaki. And I'm Rukia Kuchiki.”
 
Harry gasped upon hearing the girl's name; “You have the same last name as Professor Kuchiki! Are you related?”
 
“Yes.” Rukia said without thinking.
 
“How?”
 
“He's my br—”
 
Ichigo slapped his hand over her mouth, “He's her uncle…uh… once removed. They don't like each other very much. They only see each other like, once a year.” Rukia nodded furiously.
 
“Oh. Ok then.” Harry muttered, “These are my friends, Fred, George, and Ron Weasley.”
 
Just then, Hermione burst into the compartment, a smiled plastered to her face. “Oh, wow. Professor Kuchiki is so amazing!”
 
An awkward silence filled the room. Ichigo slapped a hand over his mouth as if to stop himself from vomiting. “You've GOT to be kidding! That stupid girly-boy is AMAZING?!” He yelled, “He's a sicko!”
 
“How rude!” Hermione countered, “You're just jealous!”
 
“Yeah, I'd be jealous if I wanted to look like a woman, but I'm a guy and I'm STRAIGHT!” Ichigo scowled. Hermione looked rather…uh…mad. Wait. Nevermind. Mad doesn't even begin to cover it. She was…fuming. And steam was coming out of her ears.
 
“HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF A PROFESSOR THAT WAY!!!”
 
“WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? HUH?!!” Ichigo screamed to counter his adversary.
 
Hermione whipped out her wand, pointing straight at Ichigo. “Petrificus To—” Harry and Ron were able to yank her wand from her grip before she petrified the other student. Ichigo and Rukia sweat-dropped. With a struggle, Harry and Ron got Hermione to squeeze into the seat with Fred and George. After a little while, she calmed down and Ron handed Hermione her wand.
 
{In Japanese}
 
“Wow, she certainly likes your brother.” Ichigo said to Rukia.
 
“Yeah, she does. It seems like other girls like him as well.” Rukia replied.
 
“But she shouldn't defend someone she doesn't know. I was just stating the obvious.” Ichigo grumbled.
 
“Um, I think they're staring at us.” Rukia gestured to the group of wizards who had their eyes fixed on the foreign conversation. Rukia shifted uneasily. “Umm…anyway, what's your name?” Rukia asked Hermione with a smile.
 
“I'm Hermione Granger. It's a pleasure.” Hermione brushed a loose hair strand from her face.
 
“I'm Rukia Kuchiki. Nice to meet you.”
 
Hermione's eyes bulged, “Holy cricket! You're related to Professor Kuchiki!” Hermione grabbed Rukia's arm and pulled her closer, “Will you introduce me to him?!! Please?!!”
 
Ron got Hermione to sit down again, “Will you stop talking about him for one moment?”
 
Rukia rubbed her arm and gestured towards Ichigo, “He's Ichigo Kurosaki.”
 
“You know,” Hermione was back in a business-like manner “Everyone is talking about you and how you beat up Malfoy and his goons.”
 
Ichigo scoffed “Tell me something I don't know.”
 
“So, are you exchange students?”
 
“Umm…sure, okay.” Rukia said, just going along with that. “We're from Japan.”
 
“Is it me or do you have a knack for forking over all information about us?” Ichigo said while looking out the window.
 
==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^=^^==^^==^^==^^==
 
Outside, dark green scenery rolled by as the train made a chugging noise. Ichigo leaned his head against the cold glass and thought, “How long will this mission last? I don't think I can take all this…” Fog was condensing on the window and trickled down in drops. The sky was smeared with dull grey and mist hovered just above the lush grass. The group conversation had worn to more Fred and George ramblings about how Ichigo had knocked out Goyle, but frankly, Ichigo didn't give a damn. He was used to fighting people off the street back at home.
 
Speaking of home…
 
 
Meanwhile, back in Karakura…
 
“Hello, miss. What might your name be?” Kon kissed the hand of one of the female students at the Karakura First High School.
 
“Ichigo, you're scaring me.” Was the meek reply. The girl nervously pulled her hand back. Suddenly, Tatsuki came zooming down the hall and pulled Kon into a headlock.
 
“At it again, eh?! I swear Ichigo what has come over you?!!” Tatsuki tightened her near-deadly grip.
 
“OW!!! Chill-out! I can't breathe!! We aren't little kids you know!” Kon croaked.
 
“Omigosh, Tatsuki!” Orihime hurried over to the two and managed to peel Tatsuki off Kon {in Ichigo-chan's body}. Kon instantly flashed a smile once stumbled to his feet and caught a glance at Orihime's…er…chest. “Why thank you Inoue-chan! You're my savior!”
 
Orihime blushed furiously and looked at her feet “Don't mention it.”
 
“C'mon, Orihime. We can leave this perv to wallow in his misery.” Tatsuki dragged Orihime away.
 
`NOOOOO!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!' Kon wailed to himself. Oh, well. More chick-hunting to do. Ichigo's school was chock-full of babes. Too bad Rukia wasn't here. Kon started to stroll down the hallway once more. Ah, without Ichigo here to threaten him, Kon could do as he pleased. Life was good.
 
^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==^^==Th e End
 
A/N: Yay! First chapter is finished finally! You know, I've been wanting to make a Harry Potter/ Bleach fic for a while. My plan has finally been realized. Yay!