Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Crossover Sleepover ❯ Scary Stories ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crossover Sleepover

Chapter 3: Scary Stories

SR23: YAY!! Let's start a campfire! Jou! Go outside to get some wood, Tenchi, go get some marshmallows in the kitchen, NO FUNNY STUFF! NO ONE TOUCHES MY ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!

K9: (hiding an ice cream sandwich behind her back)

Jou: Why do I have to get the wood?

SR23: 'Cause you're a guy and I don't want to do it!

Jou: (twitches and leaves the mansion)

Tenchi: (brings in marshmallows and a bunch of other food Sasami made)

Jou: (comes back with the wood)

SR23: YAY! (starts a fire and blows up a room) Oops…

K9: …

SR23: Sorry K-

K9: THAT WAS MY PIANO ROOM! NOW I DON'T HAVE TO PRACTICE ANYMORE YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SR23: ^^;; eh heh… Okay! We got the fire and the the stars, now gather 'round you bums!

People: (sit themselves in a circle)

SR23: Okay! Bakura-chan's going first!

Bakura: Why?

SR23: 'Cause since you're evil and have the bad-ass attitude, I thought you have something!

Bakura: Well, I don't, so too damn bad.

SR23: (death eyes and a demonic voice) YOU'LL TELL A STORY IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Bakura: (cowers in fear)

Serenity: Wait! Don't you think we should have a prize for the winner?

K9: That's a good idea. Whaddya say SR?

SR23: They can just have whatever they want. NOW TELL YOUR STORY BAKURA-CHAN!

Bakura: It all started like this: (flashback coming about)

Flashback

Bakura: Where the hell am I?

SR23:You're in my room! ^-^

Bakura: Crap, and WHY am I in you're room?!

SR23: I brought yo, Sephiroth (from Final Fantasy 7 for those who don't know), and Mai for a foursome!

Bakura: NO!!!!!

Sephiroth: (sarcastically) Great, I get to fuck the girl of my dreams.

SR23: Aww! Thanks! (hugs Sephiroth)

Sephiroth: I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!!

SR23: (takes off Sephiroth's shirt and runs her finger across his chest)

Sephiroth: 7.7

Bakura: GAH!!!!!! (starts banging on the door) SOMEBODY!! I'M GONNA GET RAPED BY SOME INSANE AUTHORESS!!!!!

SR23: (tackles Bakura and pushes him on the bed)

Bakura: MEEP!!

SR23: (on top of Bakura) You want me? (gives an innocent kiss)

Bakura: NO!!!!

Mai: (walking in the room) What I miss?

SR23: Nada.

(I really wish I can write the whole thing but this is PG-13 *sniff*)

End Flashback

People (except SR23): (some were already pale, some unconscious, and some are from a safe distance from SR23).

Bakura: Then, when I woke up, I found the world's biggest whore sleeping right next me!

SR23: ME!

Bakura: No, Mai.

SR23: WHAT?! (death glares Mai)

Mai: I DID NOT SLEEP NEXT TO YOU! I SLEPT NEXT TO SEPHIROTH AFTER I DRUGGED YOU!

Bakura: You drugged me?

Mai: Yeah, how else can we stop your screaming?

Bakura: …

Jou: That was the most disturbing story that I've ever heard…Mai, how could you ;_;?

K9: (already barfing)

SR23: Okay, people, vote!

Everyone except K9 and the few that were unconscious gave a thumbs up. The story was sickening enough.

Marik: Your SAD Bakura.

Bakura: Let's hear YOUR story then!

Marik: Okay. (gets into a big dramtic not-exactly-scary voice) 5000 years ago, in Ancient Egypt, I was a peaceful person-

K9, SR23, and the rest of the YGO cast: Were not.

Marik: Okay I wasn't, but I pretended to be! Everyday, I'd sneak into Yami's castle to try and steal his puzzle, and each time he attacked me! Then one day, he turned into a monster and ripped my bare flesh apart! IT WAS HORRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE!

Ryoko: :3

Sasami: o_0

K9, SR23, YGO cast: (sweat drop)

Marik: VOTE.

Ryoko gave thumbs up for she love the mention of the flesh ripping. Tenchi and Sasami were freaked out, thus voting, and the Titans were yawning, except Beast Boy, who was scared out of his wits. K9, SR23, and the YGO crew didn't vote because it sounded like a pathetic spoof of how Yami mind crushed Marik everyday in Ancient Egypt.

Yami: You are pathetic Marik. I almost feel sad to attack you.

Marik: Shut up and tell your story.

Yami: Okay, well, you know that author that K9 keeps killing? Betd1? Well, he won't stop TORTURING ME! Every day, kill, revive, kill revive. (cries)

Bakura and Marik: (cheer)

Ryoko: ^-^

K9: Short.

SR23: And uneventful.

Both: Boring.

The only people voting for Yami were Marik, Bakura, and Ryoko since they enjoyed Yami's suffering. K9 and SR23 thought it was pathetic.

K9: Okay, the trio of Yamis has bored me to death, mind if I tell a story?

SR23: (shurgs)

K9: ((yes the bold means demonness)) It was band camp on a college campus. It was the first day, and my room mate and I had just finished auditions. We decided to walk around the dorms, finding out who was where and if anyone would want to join our club (don't ask). Later, I decided to take a break while my room mate walked around the dorm with a friend. When they came back, she was saying how they found a few rooms full of preppy girls, and then the next time they looked, the rooms were empty. The doors looked like they were blood stained, the ceiling was dented, chairs and trash bags had been moved, it looked like there was a murder. I told her that she must have been seeing things, but the next minute, there was a BANG on the door. Two terroists knocked it down and pinned us to the wall, we were thouroughly……… KILLED.

Jou: Then how can ya be here?

K9: IT'S A STORY YOU TWIT!

Jou: Oh yeah, heh heh…

Everyone voted, either because they were scared of the story, or K9 herself.

K9: (back to normal) Okay who's next!? ^-^

(criket chirping)

K9: SR23, pick a random person!

SR23: Hmm…JOU!

Jou: WHY ME!?!?!

SR23: 'Cause it's funny to hear yours! ^-^

Jou: 7.7 Fine. It all started at the Battle City tournament…

Flashback

(SR23: I hate flashbacks…)

Jou: (walking around the city looking for duelists)

Random person: (screaming)

Jou: Huh? (follows the screaming through an alley) Is anyone here?

RP (Random person): (moaning in pain)

Jou: Hey, you okay?

Random person: (eyes glow red and beats the crap out of Jou)

Jou: (screaming bloody murder while being torn limb from limb)

End flashback

Jou: (crying) and it did it to me again and again!

SR23: BORING! (gives a thumbs down)

K9: HA HA HA YOU SUCK!

SR23: People! Vote!

Everyone gives a thumbs down for Jou's story

Jou: You're mean! ;_;

SR23: Don't be sad, Jou, you know I will love you always! (hugs)

Jou: BUT YOU LOVE BAKURA!

SR23: Hey, I always play whore in crossovers!

Jou: …

SR23: Okay! Ryoko's turn!

Ryoko: Okay!

Flashback

(SR23: ENOUGH WITH THE GODDAMN FLASHBACKS!!!!)

Ryoko: (walking in the kitchen to seeing Washu working on the oven with a keyboard on the table) Uhh…Washu? What are you doing?

Washu: Working on my baby!

Ryoko: WHAT! YOU'RE MAKING A KID?!

Washu: Yup!

Mioshi: (walking in and sees Washu working on the oven and sees a red button on the keyboard) What does that do?

Washu: (looks and sees Mioshi's finger ready to press the button) NO!!!! YOU'RE GONNA BLOW THE HOUSE UP!!!!

Mioshi: (already pressed the button) Oops ^^.

Washu: Mioshi….

Ryoko: YOU'RE GONNA KILL US!! (tries to strangle Mioshi)

Washu: So much for my baby…I got an idea!

Ryoko: What?

Washu: (throws Ryoko in the oven) I need silence! (trying to disable the blow)

Ryoko: (sees a freakishly figure near her nose while dying in the heat) GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!! WHY AM I HERE ANYWAY!?!

Washu: While I work on this, try to keep the mass occupied!

Mioshi: (clueless as ever)

End Flashback

Ryoko: It was so hot…and so tiny…

SR23: So…what did you do to the mass?

Ryoko: It beat me!

Mairk: HAHAHAHA!!!! This is a pathetic story!

K9: *whacks Marik* SHUT UP MARIK! Its all your fault Bakura had to go to the shadow realm!

Non YGO peeps: ?_?

K9: Long story. Okay, people, VOTE!

Everyone: (Ryou and Yugi gave it a thumbs up and the others were laughing too hard to vote)

Ryoko: (gives a death glare at Marik, who was laughing harder than the others and beats the shit out of him).

Marik: X_X

Ryoko: You forgot to NEVER mess with me.

K9: Okay, okay, that's enough you two! Marik, I'll deal with you later. Ryoko-san, be a good idol lady and sit tight please!

Ryoko: Okay! =3

K9: Random person pick time! BB-SAN YOUR TURN!

BB: BUT I DON'T WANNA GO!

K9: You've had plenty of scary experiences, you can go easily.

BB: Okay then…

Flashback

(K9: DARN EVIL FLASHBACKS! Anyway, this is an excerpt from chapter 1 of Torture Committee! GO READ IT PEOPLES! I wrote it! =P)

Beast Boy: *points at Robin* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K9: Hey it's the animal freak! *tapes another sign to BB and people start ligning up* This is such a good idea.

Raven: *looks at Beast Boy* This is idiotic.

Beast Boy: But people want to get pictures with me!

Raven: Like I said, idiotic.

Later:

K9: *takes signs off Robin and Beast Boy*

Beast Boy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K9: You'll live!

Beast Boy: *sniff* But my fans. . .

Prisionero: THEY THINK YOU'RE A FREAK YOU FREAK!

End Flashback

Beast Boy: The people, they didn't want anymore pictures of your truly! (weep)

SR23 and K9: YOU PATHETIC SOUL! THEY THOUGHT YOU AS A FREAK! SO QUIT YOUR WHININ!

BB: FREAK!? (cries more)

K9: Right…. OKAY VOTE!

No one voted, they just stared at BB like he was a freak.

BB: I feel so hurt…

SR23: Don't feel bad, BB, I'll take pictures if you want (thinking: Then my porn film is complete!)

BB: Uhh…NO THANKS!! (runs and hides behind Raven)

SR23: New random person! SETO KAIBA YOU'RE UP!

Flashback:

K9: HI KAIBA!

Kaiba: What do you want?

K9 zaps Kaiba and Kaiba turns into a girl.

Kaiba: WHAT THE HELL!?

Yami: You know, this is very amusing.

Kaiba: SHUT UP! K9, GET ME BACK TO NORMAL!

K9: Not unless you do whatever I say...

Kaiba: Name it.

K9: (evil grin) Date YAMI.....

Kaiba: NOOOOOOOOOO! (faints)

Yami: (blinks) Uh...

K9: (evil grin) Give him CPR.....

Yami: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! (faint and lands on Kaiba)

K9: Tee hee hee! This is SO much fun!

Later:

Both: (wake up)

Kaiba: GET OFF ME JERK!

Yami: ITS NOT MY FAULT I FAINTED!

Kaiba: (gets up, making Yami fall face down) K9, there has to be another way I can get out of this.

K9: Well, since if i make you two date i'd be supporting a yaoi couple, and since we all dont want that to happen, you can date....

LAter:

Prisionero: (oblivious to the fact that it's Kaiba) What's cookin good lookin?

Kaiba: (thinking) what did i do to deserve this!?

End Flashback.

Kaiba: Prisionero soon found out I was a girl and ripped me to shreds.

Yami: I remember that… I still want to kill K9 for it.

K9: (big grin) THAT WAS FUN!

Kaiba and Yami: Yeah… Right…

Half the people were laughing, half were laughing and gave a thumbs up. SR23 was weeping because, for a minute, she though K9 was actually gonna ship them. (K9: Pfft! As if!)

K9: Randomly picked person that shall go next! GO SERENITY! YOUR TURN!

Serenity: Well, one day, I was walking home from a late study session with my friends, and there were like, three guys standing in front of me, blocking my way to get home! IT was dark, so I couldn't tell who they were. They stole my backpack and one of them tried to take my shirt off! IT WAS AWFUL!

Jou: I'M GONNA KILL THESE GUYS!

Kaiba: (gulp)

K9: (frozen)

SR23: (snaps fingers in front of K9's face) K9, hello? Earth to K9! Wake up K9!

K9: (cant move or talk due to shock)

SR23: (shurgs) Ah well…

Yugi, Ryou, Tenchi, and Starfire voted. Kaiba voted out of some sort of scaredness. Others were snickering and Jou was grumbling curses about how he was going to kill those three boys.

SR23: Wow, nice one! *gives a thumbs up*

Seto: (thinking: I think it would've been better if she were naked and then escaped)

SR23: I'll pick Malik!

Malik: Okay! At the Battle City tournament, I was walking down the airport and two thungs came by and cornered me! One knocked me out and when I woke up, I was nude and (again, this is hentai and imagine the rest yourself) Finally, they let me go. (whimper)

SR23: (drool)

K9: (still frozen)

Kaiba: (trying to cover a wet spot)

SR23: K9? (snaps her fingers)

K9: (falls over foaming)

SR23: O_O Okay! Who to choose…hmm…AH! RYOU!

Ryou: ^^ Okay, first it started like this: I was checking through my email on a Monday morning and I found a mysterious email. I opened it, and it was a love letter.

SR23: (pouts) No one deserves a sexy guy like Ryou and Bakura!

Ryou: (blush) Er…umm…Anyways, I read the love letter and it was signed, Your Secret Admirer. It said to go to the food court at 8 at night. I got ready, and walked to the food court. Until I got there, I sat myself down on a table and waited. An hour passed, and I was ready to leave, thinking she was never going to come but then I heard someone say, "I'm sorry I'm late." I turned around and it was (whimper) TEA!!!

SR23: (screaming and passes out)

K9: *suddenly un-frozen* MS. FRIENSHIT WILL DIE FOR SCARING BAKURA-SAN!

Everyone: *stares at K9*

K9: (wolf instincts take over and begins howling at the moon, then runs out all mad*

Everyone: ......

Sasami: (walking out of the kitchen) I brought some tea over! (walking to the fire and trips on SR23, spilling the tea on her)

SR23: YEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!!! IT BURNS!!!! MY STOMACH'S BADLY BURNED!!!!!

Sasami: I'm so sorry, SR23-chan!

SR23: You're lucky you make the best food.

Robin: Riiiiiiiiiight…

K9: (returns, back to normal, and covered in blood) Okay, vote!

SR23: (gives it a thumbs up) RYOU AND BAKURA-CHAN BELONG TO NO ONE BUT ME!

K9: (shoves SR23) THEY BELONG TO ME TOO! I need them to get tasty cookies!

Everyone else gave a thumbs up because they all hate Ms. Friendshit!

K9: Raven, your turn.

Raven: Well, one day I was checking on the camera monitors for the Tower's security system. There's one in every single room of the house, except for bathrooms. I ran my eyes over every single monitor and saw… CYBORG WEARING A PINK DRESS!

Everyone: (gasp)

K9 and SR23: WE KNEW IT!

Raven: He was dancing to a Backstreet Boys song and making seductive moves to Robin, BB, Aqualad, Gizmo, and Speedy posters!

K9 and SR23: …

Raven: IT was horrifying.

BB and Robin: (passed out)

Raven: The end.

K9 and SR23: WE KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!! GAYBORG IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Everyone gave a thumbs up because gay people are scary!

SR23: My turn! Okay, it all started so easily…I was walking around my pool one day until I heard some moans. I ran to the edge (my pool's extremely dirty! No lie!) and I found…I found…

Jou: (leans in due to suspense)

SR23: A THREESOME IN A DIRTY, POOL!!! YURI!!! ARIETH (from Final Fantasy 7), TERRA, AND RAVEN!!!

Guys: (drool) yuri…

Girls: (screaming)

K9: YOU SICK, TWISTED, WHORE!! (hits SR23)

SR23: Oww… It was just fiction!

The girls all voted, scared out of their wits. The guys just continued to drool.

K9: Starfire-sama! Go! I WANT TO HEAR YOURS!

Starfire: It was a cold night on Tamaran, I was walking in the courtyard and I saw a very strange looking figure. I poked it, and it revealed itself from the shadows, and I learned that it was…

Everyone: (leans in again)

Starfire: A GORGANIAN! IT TRIED TO EAT ME! (cries)

Everyone: …

Robin: (hugs Starfire) It's okay Starfire, I'll protect you!

Starfire: Really?

Robin: (ego look) Of course!

Starfire: Thank you Robin! (kisses him)

Robin: (thinking: Oh yeah, go me!)

No one voted because no one knew what the hell a Gorganian was.

SR23: Okay, Mai, your turn.

Mai: I was in the mall one day at the Battle City tournament…

Flashback

Mai: *sees a perfume shop having a sale* (stary-eyed) A SALE!!! (charges in the shop)

Perfume lady: Hello! Wanna try our sample pack?

Mai: (head in the clouds) SURE!

Perfume lady: (gives the sample pack to Mai)

Mai: (tries it out and smells herself) What is this? I don't like it much.

Perfume lady: It's from freash skunk!

Mai: WHAT?! (beats the living shit out of the lady and gets thrown out of the building by security)

End Flashback

Mai: I smelled like a skunk for 2 weeks!

Everybody (except Jou): (snore)

Jou: (puts his arm around Mai) Don't worry, Mai, I'll sue that shop.

Mai: (gives Jou a warm and passionate kiss) ^^

Jou: (blushes brick red and passes out from heat exhaustion)

K9: YOUR TURN, WASHU-SAMA!!

Washu: (sigh) Another flashback trip, my 2nd attempt to make a new baby…

Flashback

Tenchi: (whistling and walking in the kitchen) O_O WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OVEN?!

(the Washu's lab)

Washu: (watching the mass grow in the oven) Yes…yes…you can do it…

Computer: (98%…99%….)

Washu: YES!!!!

Computer: (100% 1 minute 30 seconds)

Mass: (bursts out of the oven, revealing a male version of Ryoko in a fetal position)

(SR23: *drool*)

Washu: (tearing up) It's alive!!!!! (laughs like a maniac)

Mioshi: (prancing around and humming happily) HI WASHU!!

Washu: GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (accidentally canceling the download and the male version of Ryoko blows up)

Mioshi: (covered with ash) Umm…did I do something wrong?

Washu: YOU KILLED MY BABY!! (blasts Mioshi with a bazooka and chases her around)

End Flashback

K9: COOL!

Tenchi: (murmuring curses under his breath)

Ryoko: A male version of me? You gotta be kidding…

Washu: YOU WOULD'VE BEEN A BIG SISTER IF HE WAS BORN!

Ryoko: (snorts) whatever…

SR23: Not bad (gives a thumbs down) but it's not scary

Washu: 7.7

K9: HOW DARE YOU INSULT WASHU-SAMA!? SHE IS THE BEST! (gives Washu thumbs up)

K9 ended up being the only one voting.

K9: Jerks... anyway, your up freak.

Robin: I'M NOT A FREAK!

K9: Whatever.

Robin: Well… it was another day being stuck with the Torture Committee.

K9: GO US!

Robin: Shut up! Anyway, they were playing all these tricks on me, making a bunch of holograms that showed Starfire making out with a different person from our show. Surprisingly, I fell for them all-

K9 and SR23: That's not surprising.

Robin: SHUT UP! Anyway, they finally got me with a hologram of Starfire and Slade! I went hysterical! Starfire finally returned, having been flung across the city, and she kissed me, and I woke up! (hgus Star) THANK YOU!

Starfire: ^-^

K9 and SR23: (yawn)

Robin: I TELL YOU, IT WAS A VERY SCARY EXPERIENCE!

K9: Whatever.

No one voted, it sounded like a fairy tale rip off (even though it's true! GO READ TORTURE COMMITTEE!)

SR23: You're up, Tenchi.

Tenchi: BUT I DON'T HAVE A SCARY STORY!!!

SR23: MAKE ONE UP, DUMBASS!!

Ryoko: (eyes glowing red) Do…not..insult…Tenchi-chan…in front of me.

SR23: Uh oh. (runs while screaming her head off)

Ryoko: (chases SR23)

Tenchi: Uhh…can I count that as a story?

K9: No.

(A/N: It was basically the episode in Tenchi Universe where they were all in the spaceship and they were starving to death)

Tenchi: I'm so hungry…

Ayeaka: I'm even more hungry…

Ryoko: I could die at any given moment…must eat.. (drools at looks at Ayeaka) I wonder if you taste like chicken…

Ayeaka: (gasp) I WILL NOT BE EATEN!! NOT IF I EAT YOU FIRST!!

Ayeaka and Ryoko: (start gnawing at each other)

Ryoko: THIS ONE'S MINE!! (tries to rip off Ayeaka's arm off)

Ayeaka: NO, MINE!!! (bites Ryoko's leg)

Tenchi: (hiding in a corner as he bare-witnessed the horror of cannibalism)

End Flashback

Ryoko: I'm so sorry you had to witness that, Tenchi! (tries to hug him but then remembers the dare and whimpers)

K9: Truth or Dare is over Ryoko, you can hug him!

Ryoko: YAY!!! (hugs Tenchi and is giving him confort)

Tenchi: Eh...

SR23: Conibulism...not bad (thumbs up)

K9: Freaaaaaaaaaaaakyyyyyyyyyy… (thumbs up)

Half of the others gave a thumbs up.

K9: Yugi's the only one left! GO!

Yugi: Okay!

Flashback

Yugi: (washing some dishes while listening Ludacris' "Stand Up" and hear's a crash) Huh? That came from Grandpa's room! (runs in his grandfather's bedroom) Grandpa, I heard a crash and, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa: (ready to get undressed and Mai and Serenity were in the room as well) Oh, uhh…hi, Yugi! I can explain this!

Yugi: YOU'RE A PIMP!! (runs away like a little girl)

Grandpa: YUGI, WAIT! (sighs) ^-^ Oh well, who wants to get me first?

Mai and Serenity: I DO!

End Flashback

Pikachu702: SR23: Wow, a perverted grandpa...(thumbs up)

Jou, Kaiba, Tenchi: (crying)

Ryoko: Tenchi, why are you crying!?

Tenchi: Um… uh…. EEP! (runs away)

Ryoko: TENCHIIII! (chases)

Jou: (to Serenity) WHO FUCKED YUGI'S GRANDPA?!

Serenity: Hey, it was Mai who had all the action!

SR23: Okay! That's it for scary stories!

K9: Yup!

Jou: FINALLY! I CAN GET SOME SLEEP!!

K9: NO SLEEPING!

SR23: The winner is…

Both: RYOU!!!!!!!!!!

Ryou: YAY! What do I win?

SR23: (seductively) A night with me…

Ryou: EEP!

K9: No, no. You win whatever you want! Name it, but you cannot leave this party!

Ryou: Okay… I want (thinks real hard)

SR23: A NIGHT WITH ME!

K9: SHUT UP!

SR23: 7.7

Ryou: I WANT COOKEIS! AND ICE CREAM! AND A BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS HIGH ON SUGAR!

K9: You got it! (zaps it all in front f Ryou)

Ryou: YAY! (hugs it all and grabs a box of cookies and begins to eat)

K9: (zaps it away) It's been sent to your house. If you ever want some of it, tell me and I'll zap it back.

Ryou: YAY!

SR23: AS A BONUS YOU GET TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH ME! *tackles Ryou and starts making out with him)

Ryou: Mmph!

K9: Okay, ya'll are free to do whatever you want!

Everyone: YAY!

K9: But you cant destroy anything!

Everyone: DARN!

K9: Have fun!