Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Crossover Sleepover ❯ Pranks, Set Ups, and Weirdness ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crossover Sleepover

Chapter 4: Pranks, Set ups, and Weirdness

K9: Okay, before you run off and do nonsense, (pulls out a really long piece of paper) I'd like to go over some rules. Floors 3 and 4 are off limits..

SR23: Blah, blah, blah. WE DON'T CARE K9!

K9: The top floor, floor 13, has K9 and Co member bedrooms, so that's off limits…

SR23: SHUT UP!

K9: No destroying things in the mansion…

SR23: GOD! (punches K9)

K9: Have… fun… (passes out)

SR23: Well… that worked!

K9: (pops up behind SR23) What?

SR23: 7.7 Nevermind…

Everyone: (stares)

K9: What you lookin at? GET LOST! GO DO SOMETHING ELSE!

Everyone: (runs away to a random point in the mansion)

K9: Okay, let's get to work, HORSE!

Horse: (appears) HI!

K9: Time to put our plan into action!

SR23: But… Kaiba-chan!

K9: He's not going to be THAT miserable, only when we turn him into a girl does he get extra miserable.

SR23: I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE AFTER THIS!

K9: Uh huh.

SR23: You suck. (walks away)

Horse: Umm…

SR23: (comes back with beer) Just incase things get nasty.

K9: WHAT'S WITH THE BEER!?

SR23: I NEED IT!

K9: BEER IS EVIL!

SR23: HOW DO YOU KNOW!?

K9: BECAUSE I WATCH TV! Plus, I got milkshakes! (hugs milkshakes)

Horse: Right.. (to you readers) we're gonna take a break, you go watch the Titans and the Duelists and Tenchi and the aliens! (waves)

(In the den)

Jou and Kaiba: (playing an all out duel for Serenity)

Kaiba: You just lost!

Jou: It was only three turns! How can I loose?

Kaiba: With this (plays Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon after fusing his Blue-eyes White Dragons)

Jou: GAH!!! (looks at his playing field and shrieks like a little girl when he notices he has no monsters on the field)

Kaiba: I use my dragon to attack your life points directly and I win!

Jou: (crys bloody tears)

Kaiba: (does a victory dance and his trademark laugh) SERENITY IS MINE!!

Serenity: Did you just say something, Kaiba?

Kaiba: (sweating like a pig) Nope! Nothing at all!

Serenity: (leaves the den)

Kaiba: (thinking: Damn, that was close!)

Jou: (crys and runs out the door)

Kaiba: (thinking: Momma's boy.)

(In the Game room)

BB: (staring at the TV) GOD THIS THING IS BIGGER THAN OUR TV!

Robin: It's bigger than a movie screen!

Raven: It IS a movie screen.

Robin: Oh… it is!

BB: (in awe)

Starfire: Beast Boy? Beast Boy!? BEAST BOY!

BB: OWWWW! MY PRECIOUS EARS! (cries) (suddenly stops) THEY GOT A GAMECUBE AND A PLAYSTATION 2! (hug)

Robin: (joins in the hugging of the game consoles)

Raven: Stupid boys…

(In the basment)

Washu: Ah! This is a good spot to set up my lab!

Tenchi: NO!!!!!!!!

Ryoko: DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Washu: IT'S THE ONLY WAY I CAN REVIVE MY BABY!

Ryoko: AREN'T YOU HAPPY WITH ME?! YOUR LOVABLE DAUGHTER?! (puppy eyes)

Washu: YOU'RE A SPACE PIRATE, DAMNIT! I CAN'T TAKE YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE ANYMORE!

Ryoko: (cries)

Washu: Besides, you refuse to call me mom!

Ryoko: Uh… sorry mom?

Washu: THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Tecnhi: (sweatdrops)

(Back to the authoresses)

K9 and SR23 were out cold. Literally! They were knocked out, and frozen into one large icecube. Next to them Horse was holding her ice staff above their heads. (The first times we've seen her use her powers! Whoopee!)

Horse: Well… that helped!

The ice cracked.

Horse: Or not.

K9: (breaks free) Owwie… my poor head… (rubs head)

SR23: (gets up) Horse you are EVIL!

Horse: (pouts)

K9: Okay, time to put our plan into action.

SR23: I WILL-

K9 and Horse: We know.

SR23: *gives K9 the beer bottle* Hit Tenchi with this if he doesn't coperate.

K9: …FUN! Okay, split up. I'll take Tenchi, Horse will take Serenity, and SR23 will take care of Kaiba and Ryoko. We need to hold them off until we got Serenity and Tenchi set up, then you need to get them to see them! Got it?

SR23 and Horse: GOT IT!

K9: OKAY! LET'S GO! God I feel like Robin now…

And the three split up to fullfill their mission.

SR23: (Walking around the masion) (thinking: Where the hell is Kaiba?) (turns and sees Kaiba doing breakdancing) O_O Uhh…Kaiba?

Kaiba: GAH!! (falls and crashes)

SR23: What are you doing?

Kaiba: I WON A DUEL AGAINST JOU AND SERENITY'S MINE!!!

SR23: O_O (thinking: Don't go back on the plan, don't go back on the plan, think of something else, like, how Ryoko's gonna kill me and then I sleep with Ryou after this, Kaiba and Serenity making out…GAH!! What to choose....betray my friends and help Kaiba beat up K9 and Horse? Or go on with the plan...too confusing...)

(with K9)

K9: Oh Tennnnnnnnnnchiiiiii... where arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you… (sees Tenchi with Ryoko hanging on his arm) (thinking: Uh oh! How am I gonna get those two apart? Geh… OH I KNOW!) Tenchi, could you c'mere a sec? I need your help with something!

Tenchi: Um…

K9: This is a girl who used to have a crush on you when she was 8 years old! YOU BETTER COME HERE MISTER!

Tenchi: MEEP! YES MA'AM!

K9: Ryoko-san, do you mind? (puppy dog eyes)

Ryoko: Uh… sure! Go ahead! JUST COME BACK TENCHIIIIIII! I have to have photographic evidence that you learned that you loved me before we go home! (thinking: HA! You're going DOWN Ayeka!)

Tenchi: (sweatdrops) Yeah…

K9: (thinking: Don't mess up… don't think you're hurting Ryoko-san… this will all pay off… Oh look its Tenchi making out with Ryoko-san! GAH! BAD THOUGHTS BAD THOUGHTS!)

(when theyre out of sight)

Tenchi: Um… what is it you need my help with?

K9: (bonks him out cold with the beer bottle) Huh… I guess this stuff ain't so bad! (drags him away to the K9 and Co resteraunt on the 5th floor)

(in the main hall)

Kaiba: Umm…SR?

SR23: (snaps out of her trance) Huh?

Kaiba: You feeling alright?

SR23: (in chibi form) YUP! I'M SO OKAY, I CAN JUST SING!

Kaiba: Don't sing…

SR23: So…uhh…you liking the sleepover so far? (thinking: Damn! Of course he doesn't! He just had to kiss a few guys then turned into a girl!)

Kaiba: …You know damn well I'm hating every moment of this sleepover.

SR23: (sweatdrops) (Voice in SR's head: Now's your chance! Knoc him out, Tea-kwon-doe style!)

(SR23: IT'S HIEI-CHAN!)

(Hiei: -_-, you had to ruin the tension…)

(SR23: Okay, okay! I'll hit him!)

Kaiba: (turns but SR23 grabs his hand) What?

SR23: (kicks Kaiba on the temple) I'm sorry, Kaiba-chan!

Kaiba: (already knocked out)

SR23: (drags Kaiba and locks him in a closet)

(in the Den)

Jou: (crying) I'm so sorry Serenity…

Serenity: For what?

Jou: Ah… It's best I don't tell ya…

Srenity: ?????

Horse: Hey Serenity!

Serenity: AH!

Jou: DON'T BE SCARIN MY LITTLE SISTER!

Horse: (sweatdrop) Sorry! Anyway, C'mere Serenity! I wanna show you something!

Serenity: All right!

Jou: (begins to follow)

Horse: STAY DOG! STAY!

Jou: (not listening)

Horse: Uh… MAI!

Mai: (walks in) Yes?

Horse: (points at Jou)

Mai: (sets Jou on the couch and snuggles up to him)

Jou: (blushes and forget all about Horse and Serenity)

(in the basement)

SR23: (walking down the stairs) What's going on in here?

Washu: (turns around in a sterile suit) O_O GET OUT OF HERE! THIS IS PURE POISON!

SR23: MEEP!! (runs upstairs and locks the door) I wanna ask this; have you seen Ryoko anywhere?

Washu: I think she's in the kitchen! Now leave me alone, inferior one!

SR23: … (storms in the kitchen)

(In the kitchen)

Sasami: Is there something wrong, Ryoko?

Ryoko: (tearing) Yes…

Sasami: What? Are you sad?

Ryoko: (tearing harder) I miss Tenchi but the main reason why I'm really crying is, I WANNA STOP CHOPPING THE ONIONS!!!!!!! (cries harder)

Sasami: ^^;; Well, you can stop now.

Ryoko: YAY!!!! Now it's time for me to find Tenchi! (runs to the door)

SR23: (walking in the kitchen) Say, Sasami, have you seen-O_O GAH!!! (turns but gets charged by Ryoko) Oww…Ryoko, can you please get off my back?

Ryoko: (gets off)

SR23: Good. (whacks Ryoko with a frying pan on the the table)

Ryoko: X_X

SR23: (drags Ryoko to the close Kaiba's in) I really hope they hook up sometime soon in there…I'm gonna end up dead if this keeps up…

(In the K9 and Co Resteraunt)

K9: How ya'll doin' ya'll!?

Tenchi and Serenity: …

K9: Yeah I know I shouldn't do that…

Tenchi: Why are we here?

Horse: We… uh… fixed you a very special meal!

Serenity: Then why are we then only two here? What about the others?

K9: Eh… we only have enough for two, and… uh… we thought you'd like it the most!

Tenchi and Serenity: (blink)

Horse: (gives them both a salad) HEre you go, you eat and be happy okay? Let's go K9!

K9: But-

Horse: (drags K9 to the kitchen)

K9: So… now what?

Horse: We watch and wait.

K9: Okay! I'll start making my infamous pizza pasta!

Horse: Whatever…

(the main hallway)

SR23: (limping and with a black eye) (thinking: Ugh! I knew Ryoko was gonna hurt me soon enough, but she awakened very quickly! Ugh…)

Flashback

SR23: (walking) Well, that's done, now to find K9…

Ryoko: (bursts out of the closet with bloody red eyes) Die… (charges at SR23)

SR23: MEEP!! (runs to the basement)

Washu: HEY! GET OUT OF HERE!!

SR23: (runs out and leads Ryoko in the room and locks the room) Whew… (turns and sees Ryoko behind her) Shit.

The rest is censored for bloodshed

Ryoko: (dead)

SR23: (badly hurt) I'll revive her later. (limps)

End Flashback

SR23: (reaches the K9 and Co restaurant and sees Tenchi and Serenity chatting away) (thinking: Great…) (walks to the kitchen unnoticed) Okay, K9, I'm- (sees the kitchen a mess) -_-' here.

K9: PIZZA PASTA IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE!

Horse: K9, YOUR PIZZA PASTA IS RUINING OUR KITCHEN!

K9: So I had a few problems with the oven, big deal!

Horse: …

K9: It's called zapping! (zaps everything clean)

Horse: Right… (takes the two safe palates of Pizza Pasta) I'll take care of this, K9… no… SR23… start dessert. (walks to Tenchi and Serenity's table) FOOD'S HERE! (gives them the two plates) So, glad you're here?

Tenchi: It's alright…

Serenity: Pretty good!

Horse: ^-^ (walks back to the kitchen)

SR23: Umm…girl badly injured here? Can't see in one eye? (looks and sees that no one's caring) -_-' Why do I even bother…

Horse: (to SR23) Make a sundae!

SR23: -_-;;

K9: (tied to a chair due the the bad cooking skills) It's called zapping! Like this! (zaps binds away) HAHA!!

HorsE: No, K9, bad dog!

K9: (pouts)

Tenchi: So…what type music you like?

Serenity: I like Pop.

Tenchi: I like Heavy Metal and J-pop (A/N: I really don't know what type of music they like so work me here!).

Serenity: Favorite food?

Tenchi: You know what… I think that's turning into carrots…

Serenity: (giggle) You're funny!

Tenchi: (grins)

(back to the kitchen)

K9: (watching them on the TV (we got a camera hidden in there)) It's working out great!

SR23: (hiss)

K9 and Horse: Shut up.

(back to them!)

Serenity: (dreamy-eyed)

Tenchi: (confused)

Serenity: Tell me this…(leans near his hear)

Horse and K9: (lean in to find out)

SR23: (holding popcorn) Popcorn?

Horse and K9: ^^ (takes the popcorn and ate it in 3 seconds due to suspense)

Tenchi: o_0 Huh?

Serenity: Do you love me?

Tenchi: (brick red) Uh.. eh... um.... eh....

K9 and Horse: (faces inches from the TV)

SR23: Hey I wanna see! Are you taping this?

K9 and Horse: OF COURSE!

Tenchi: (all calm all of a sudden) Depends, do I make you horny?

SR23: O_O

Serenity: Yes…even though I just met you!

Horse: (squealing like a fan girl)

SR23: (falls back anime style and hit the wall) Ice…I need ice…

K9: (frozen)

Tenchi: …Yes, I love you.

Serenity: (squeals and glomps Tenchi)

Horse: (squealing so high SR23 had to tape her mouth shut)

SR23: (found ice) Oh god… Kaiba and Ryoko are gonna kill us…

K9: (came to her senses) That's the point, and I can always zap shields on us. But… that… is SO unlike Tenchi-kun!

Serenity and Tenchi: (kissing0

K9: (sigh) If only that Tenchi-kun would confess his true love to Ryoko-san and get rid of the hag Ayeka…

SR23 and Horse: (agree but stare at K9 like she's crazy)

SR23: Ayeka's a slut in my eyes.

K9 and Horse: AGREED!!!!!

(In the den)

Yami: Where is everybody?

Bakura: Maybe watching porn or eating.

Marik: (whispers in Bakura's ear)

Bakura: (looks at him like he's crazy then smiles evilly)

Yami: What are you two up to?

Bakura: (locks the doors in the den)

Yami: OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS ARE GONNA RAPE ME!!!!!

Marik: (falls back anime style) Now why in Ra would you think I was going to rape you? That's Bakura's job, he's gay.

Bakura: I AM NOT GAY!!! THAT WASN'T PART OF PLAN!!! WE WERE GOING TO KILL THE PHARAOH!!!!!

Yami: AH-HA!! I KNEW IT!!

Marik: YOU SAID YOU THOUGHT BAKURA'S GONNA RAPE YOU!!!!

Yami: MIND CRUSH!!!

Marik and Bakura: X_X

(back to the resteraunt)

On the TV, Tenchi and Serenity are still kissing. The three authorsses are huddled about doing some strange…

K9: 3 fives.

Horse: BS!

K9: DARN IT!

SR23: 4 sixes…

K9: BS!

Sr23: (turns over cards that are 4 sixes)

K9: DARN!

(card game? Right…)

Horse: (hears Serenity's moans) That isn't a good sign…

SR23: (looks at the TV and sees them making out and Tenchi just ripped out Serenity's shirt) SHIT! THAT WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN!

K9: OH GAWD! *zaps them apart*

SR23: Okay, that was more than I expected in one night

K9: Nice turn out though, until they started making out...

SR23: Meh, we don't have to worry about Ryoko till she's revived

K9: Let's move onto stage two!

Horse: What's stage two?

K9: I'll tell you when I think of it.

(Entertainment Room)

Robin and Beast Boy had finished yet another video game, and were debating over which to play next. Raven snd Starfire were scanning through the exceptionally large comic book collection.

Beast Boy: I wonder what Cy's up to… I mean… we left all of a sudden and he was just grateful to not be near the two maniacal authoresses...

Robin: We could check up on him on the com link.

Beast Boy: Good idea! (fumbles around in his pocket) (puls out a yo-yo) Nope… (tosses it aside and pulls out a crumbeled up piece of paper) Nope (tosses it aside)

Raven: (picks up the paper) Dear Raven…

BB: EEP! (grabs paper and turns brick red) Eh heh… Y-you don't w-wanna s-see th-th-that…

Raven: (raises eyebrow)

BB: (sweatdrops)

Raven: (takes paper back and begind to read)

BB: (runs away)

Raven: (blush) (thinking: YES! He wants to sleep with me!)

The TV blows up.

Robin: O_O Wow, my score was so high, the game blew up the screen!

BB: No, my score was higher than yours!

Robin: You kidding? You suck at video games and I'm the champ!

BB: Dream on, Backstreet-Boy-reject-who-wears-tights!

Robin: What you say? Say that again! And it's not tights, it's spandex!

BB: Normally I would but I think I might overload your puny Backstreet-boy mind!

Robin: That's it, you're going down! (grabs a bow and a set of arrows hanging from the wall) LEGOLAS STYLE!! (shoots the arrows and shot BB in the leg with 5 arrows) BEAT THAT, GREEN FREAK!

BB: (trying to stop the bleeding) YOU SUCK, PRETTY BOY!!

Raven and Starfire: (watch as the attacks go back and forth)

Robin: Wait… weren't we going to contact Cyborg?

BB: Oh yeah! (goes back to fumbling) (pulls out a video game) nope… (pulls out a very detailed mini-statue of Raven) (blush) Definatley nope…

Robin: (hold a com link in fron of BB's head)

BB: Dude! How'd you find my com link!?

Robin: It's MY com link.

BB: Oh… heh heh…

Robin: (turns on com link) Cyborg, how's it holding up there?

Cyborg: GAH! YOU WOKE ME UP!

Robin: From what?

Cyborg: I fell asleep… eh… okay bye! (turns off com link)

Robin: (blinks) okay…

BB: (attacks Robin)

Robin: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?

BB: HA! I GOT YOU! I RULE, YOU SUCK!

Robin: YOU GONNA PAY FOR THAT!

And they fight…

At Titans Tower:

Cyborg: Phew… okay, go on guys!

(pan camera to see a bunch of drunk gay guys running around the tower like maniacs)

(o_0 CYBORG IS GAY! Wait… we knew that already…)

(In the den)

Mai: (witnesses the whole mind-crush thing by Yami) Wow, I just knew Bakura's gay, I just knew…

Yami: Yup! Those guys are good as gone!

Jou: (hides behind Mai in chibi form) (scared) MEEP! Keep the bad man away from me!!!

Yami: 7.7 I feel so sorry for Yugi to put up with Jou everyday…I can see why Kaiba says he's a loser.

Jou: WHAT'D YOU SAY!?! (chases Yami out of the room)

Yami: Fine! I'll go! Give me a postcard sometime! (leaves)

Jou: (sighs and bounces on the couch) So…sup, Mai?

Mai: Nothing. Just getting ready to bed, you?

Jou: Same with me (thinking: Hey, God, please let me sleep with Mai for just one night…)

(in the study)

Tenchi: (appears in mid air and lands face down) OOF! (gets up) Ow… (rubs head) (looks around) Where am I? How did I end up here? And more importantly… WHERE'S SERNITY!?

Washu: (walks in with a load of books) Oh hello Tenchi. Don't go in the basement, it's toxic.

Tenchi: (sweatdrops) Just don't destroy anything…

Washu: Oh don't worry! (puts down the load of books) I don't have to! Now… wonder how middles schoolers got such advanced books here…

Tenchi: I'll leave you alone… (walks out and sees Ryoko dead on the floor) (gulps and runs away)

Washu: (suddenly sees Ryoko) Oh there you are! Ryoko, come help me. Ryoko? RYOKO!

(In the kitchen)

SR23: (leans on the wall and sighs in relief) Glad that's over…Now to worry about Kaiba and Ryoko…

K9: I told you, don't worry, we can put ourselves in the shields and we'll be just fine!

SR23: (shrug) I'll be keeping firearm just in case.

Horse: You do that.

K9: Uh huh… (pulls out a manga and starts reading)

SR23: Riiight….(leaves)

(In the main hall)

SR23: (walking around and sees Washu mourning over Ryoko's body) (thinking: Oops, I forgot about her…)

(in the den)

Serenity: (appears and falls on the groundon her bottom) Ow!

Jou and Mai: GAH!

Jou: Oh… it's just you Serenity (sweatdrops) What happened?

Serenity: (thinking: Well… I fell in love with this really hot guy and we started making out tand then all of a sudden I'm here and I miss him! Better not tell big brother… he'll get mad) I don't know!

Jou: HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW!

Mai: Calm down, don't get mad at your own sister.

Jou: (suddenly calm o_0 wow Mai's good…) Yeah yeah…

Serenity: ^^ well… I'll be going now! (inches out the door)

Jou and Mai: (blink)

Mai: What's her problem?

Jou: (shrugs)

(In Yugi's room)

Ryou: Nice room, Yugi! (looks around) It's a decent size.

Yugi: Cool Bed n' bathrooms! (flops on the bed) ^__^ so soft…

Ryou: ^-^ But I get the better room!

Yugi: What could be better than this room?!

Ryou: The deluxe bedrooms!

Yugi: How'd you get a deluxe?

Ryou: 7.7 Since I'll be sleeping with SR, I sorta get full privileges…

Yugi: Well, you can always sleep with me!

Ryou: I wish…Wait a sec, you mean sleep with you in a sexual type of way?!

Yugi: Yup!

Ryou: O_O GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! (runs out of Yugi's room screaming)

Yugi: (sighs and daydreams)

(in the main hall)

SR23: (just revived Ryoko and is shieled from her attacks) Ryoko… do you want to be dead again?

Ryoko: …no…

SR23: THEN YOU BETTER STOP!

Ryoko: Okay… (walks off) TENCHI!

Ryou: (still running and slams into SR23, who is unshielded now) Ow…

SR23: Oh Ryou, I didn't know you cared!

Ryou: I don't! (suddenly entangled in SR23's hug) LEMME GO!

SR23: =3 NEVER!

Ryou: (begins to cry)

(In Horse's room)

Malik: Now where am I? (looks in the drawers and drools) (thinking: Wait a sec, what if it's one of the authoress' rooms?! Or any of the K9 and Co member's room?! I really hope it's Mai's or Starfire's….)

Horse: (walks in yawning) Time to get changed and go to- WHAT THE HELL!?

Malik: (holding up one of Horse's balet leotards) Uh…

Horse: (gets out ive staff and is very mad)

Malik: EEP!

(in a mysterious place)

Bakura and Marik: (wake up rubbing their heads) Ow… (looks around) WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?

Voice: You're in the darkness…

Bakura: Obviously…

A demonic creature begins to walk up to the two yamis.

Marik: Who are you?

Person: Your worst nightmare…

Bakura: Wait you're…

Bakura and Marik: YAMI!

Yami: (reveals himsaelf looking like a murderer) (laughing evily very softly)

Bakura and Marik: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!< /div>