Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Can't make me cry. ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Khannie smiled as she walked across the street, she looked over her shoulder and saw that Bobby's bike is where he left it when he went for that stupid camp, she was staring at it because Ms. Peggy Hill was outside wiping off the dust and oiling the chains. It wasn't the choirs of keeping her son's bike in shape while he was gone, it was that angry purple ring around her eye.
"Khannie" Alice said, snapping Khannie out of her thoughts and forcing a smile on her face.
10100010010111010
Program shutdown.
00110101001001101
A lie and some make up.
Peggy walked pass her son's empty room, there wasn't anything she could do to make sure her baby was alright, there are times she wonders if her husband puts her son into such situations for some sick amusement. She even said that to Hank, that's why she has the black eye.
A lie and make up?
She knew that this place had a strange rep of kids disappearing and/or having bad injuries, but Hank said that those parents/kids were just wussies. She tried to convince herself of that's it's alright, but it wasn't.
My only son could be laying somewhere dying or dead and it's all my fault! She thought as she went into her office, trying to take things off her mind she turned on the computer and took her seat. There really wasn't much to do, she didn't feel like checking the teacher's BBS, there weren't any internet test to take and she didn't want to find out what "Sheep-man und Debbie" really is. That left her e-mail, she logged in and found she has one new message.
One with the subject: Bobby Hill is alive.
What?! She clicked the read icon and saw there was a map within noting his path of travel and a small note of not to involve the police, there was some thing about them being involved themselves. Peggy's hands were shaking when she looked over the map, making a mental note of it and even printing it out.
Hang on, mommy's coming!
...............
Khan thinks that Alice is a good influence on Khan Jr. for the many achievements and talents she has from the old Californian home, in reality Alice's father was just as, if not more, strict. They had a lot in common, strict dads, high achievement records that other students kind of frown on and the secret but not-so-secret friends they have. After Khannie left Alice sighed as she stood there in the empty room, the ticking of a expensive clock in the entry hall filled the air and she pushed away.
Why can these things be any easier?
................
"We lost him?"
"He destroyed several of the spiral soldiers during his escape, but he was ranked about our levels."
"I doubt he would have THAT enough talent for that!"
"I a sure you that he is very versatile, we don't slack off with our work."
"I feel this is going to be a major pain in my ass."
"I hear that."
".....Morons."