Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Can't make me cry. ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

There we were, over the broken creature call Hank Hill.
I told them my story and now showing them my new form and my dad's broken one, we were bouncing ideas off each other trying to find out which is the best one to run with. None of them were really good, even rushing the main headquarters. Where ever that is.
"How about we go home" I said, "tell our closest relatives about what's happening in a safe place and wing it from their."
For a moment the Dribbles thought it over and then it was unanimous, we're heading home.
01010110101010
Logout. 10101101010010
I've been in the Dribble basement before, probably more times then I can count. But this is way different from the nutjob survivalist hunting UFOs. This was a nutjob survivalist hunting UFOs with damn good equipment! Flat screens, liquid keyboard, weird looking scanners and a lot of other stuff that he could fit into the hiding quarters behind his shelves. It was here we start to look for information on what NDI really is.
"Okay" Dale said as he turn to both of us, "this is going to be harder then I originally thought, this group isn't a government branch and from what little data I gather they are not legit, nor are they well known." "Well what is known?" Joseph asked as he stood up from his chair, "and it better not be what NDI stands for."
"Well" Dale said while turning back to the computer, "they've been here for nearly fifty years with technology that was way ahead of it's time, even now and they are based somewhere in Asia."
"That's a help" I said as I crossed my arms.
"Well, it's all there is on this organization there is" Dale faced us again as he lifted up his sunglasses, "besides I thing it's time to tell the truth."
Dale handed me the phone, I dialed my home phone number and waited for an answer.
"Peggy Hill speaking."
"Mom" I said, I can't believe how shaky my voice was, "there's something important that you must know, come to the Dribble's house now."
I hung up the phone quickly, as pre-planed I hide in the shadow area of the secret compartment while Dale and Joseph get everybody into the basement. I heard their voices coming, I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.
"What is going on here?!" I heard my mom shout, I also heard Nancy saying something but I wasn't really listening.
It was time to retell the story, and then show them the truth.
Hopefully they can handle it.