Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon...supposedly... ❯ Act one! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~~CAST (in order of importance)~~

Ash - Goten (Dragon Ball GT)

Misty - Yukina (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Brock - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Pikachu - Rinku (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Gary - Raizen (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Jessie - Malon (Legend of Zelda)

James - Sirius (Harry Potter)

Meowth - Kura (Yu Yu Hakusho… kind of)

Lt. Surge - Suzaku (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Erika - Youko Kurama in drag (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Koga - Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Blaine - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Sabrina - Botan (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Giovanni - Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Professor Oak - Trunks (Dragon Ball GT)

Ash's Mom - Nayru (Legend of Zelda [she's the Goddess of Wisdom])

Sensational Sisters - Shizuru, Mukuro, and Atsuko (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Director - Starr (OC! That's me!)

Narrator - Din (Legend of Zelda [Goddess of Power])

Stage Help - Everyone else and those not on stage (Assorted)

***

Starr: Ok! Let's get this started!

Goten: Do I have to?? T.T

Starr: Yep!

Goten: v.v

Hiei: I don't care! I get to play with fire and I don't come on for a while *bwasnyhasnyhasny*

Mina except Hiei: *Pale and sweatdrop*

Starr: Ok, maybe letting Hiei be Blaine was a bad idea…. but oh well!

Mina except Hiei: *Fall over twitching*

Starr: Umm… right. BEGIN!

Din: Um... lotsa crap about Pokemon and Goten... Blah blah blah... Ok!

Goten: *Unenthusiastically* I'm gonna be a Pokemon master, oh hooray, hooray.

(Nayru enters wielding a mallet.)

Nayru: GOTEN!!! *WHACK* GO TO SLEEP!!!! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY TO GET A DESCENT POKEMON!!!!

Goten: X.x;; You don't have to shout!!!

Nayru: *Innocent smile* I wanted to make sure my one part was memorable!

(Nayru exits.)

Goten: *Major sweatdrop* Err… right. Well, let's go to sleep! *Lays down* Oh whee.. Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.. Oh, look, time to wake up late..

(Goten gets up and does the `Li' walk in circles as everyone else runs around changing the set.)

Trunks: Oi, I am Professor Oak, the Professor with a grandson that looks absolutely nothing like me.

Goten: ..you're kidding me. He's the Professor?

Starr: Yep! Keep going!

Goten: Right.. well, I want a Pokemon.

Trunks: Err.. we don't have anything except this Rinkuchu!

Rinku: *MAJOR sweatdrop*

Goten: Whatever. *Takes Rinku*

Rinku: Shock.

Goten: Ow.

Starr: With feeling, people, or there'll be a lemon scene!!

Mina: *Pale*

Rinku: SHOCK!

Goten: OW!!

Starr: Thank you. Carry on!

Goten and Trunks: Err.. *Fall over* Ow ow ow ow…. Ow..!

Trunks: Um.. ok. I would thank you to leave now. (Grabs Goten and Rinku and flings them out the window.)

Goten and Rinku: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! O.O

Trunks: Mwahahaha..

Din: Ummm…. Ok…. Well.. they did some stuff, and then.. they were kind of out in a field.

Yusuke: *In a badly-made Pidgey costume* I am a Pidgey! Here I am, hopping around, waiting for the black-haired idiot to try to catch me! *Hop hop hop*

Goten: HEY!!

Yusuke: ^^;

Rinku: *Rolls his eyes and climbs up a tree*

Goten: ..oh yeah. *Grabs a shirt from his bag and walks over to the `Pidgey'* *Drops the shirt on him*

Yusuke: Oh eek. Sandstorm. *Waved his arms rapidly, hitting Goten in the face with the feathers*

Goten: O.X *Goes into a sneezing fit*

Yusuke: ..Oops? *Shrugs and walks off stage*

Goten: *Recovers* Um.. I'll get you this time! *Grabs a rock* Toss! *Throws the rock up into the air*

Hiei: *Pushed out on stage wearing a badly-made Spearow costume* *Falls flat on his face, twitching* X.x

Goten: O.o;

Hiei: *Stands up* …….oh, look, a rock. *Rock has already fallen on the stage* ……………….. *Picks the rock up and tosses it in the air* *It falls on his head* Ow. I shall fly around. Fly fly fly. *Runs around stage flapping his wings*

(3 minute pause.)

Rinku: Zzzz….

Starr: RINKU!!

Rinku: SNAKE YO-YO huh what?

Starr: *Slaps her forehead* You have to attack Hiei now…

Rinku: Oh. Shock!

Hiei: FINALLY! …………………………̷ 0;…..................*Falls over* Ow. I shall call my fellow Spearows. Spearow. Whatever. HEY!!! FELLOW WHATEVER-YOU-ARES!!!

Mina who isn't on stage: *Flock out in badly-made Spearow costumes as well*

Goten: Um…. Right. Come on, Rinkuchu. *Walks off calmly because mina seem to have trouble moving in their costumes since half of them are flat on their face*

(Goten and Rinku calmly leap off of a `waterfall'.)

Yukina: *Playing with birds and completely ignoring her fishing rod* ^^

Birds: ^-^

Starr: YUKINA!!

Yukina: …….oh. *Grabs fishing rod and yanks Goten and Rinku out before going back to playing with the birds happily*

Goten and Rinku: *Sweatdrop and steal Yukina's bicycle*

Mina: Spearow! Spearow! *Poink poink*

Yukina: Yeah yeah, whatever.

Mina: *Stare at Yukina in shock*

Yukina: ^^;;;

Mina: Errr…. Right…. *Follow Goten and Rinku with much technical difficulties*

Rinku: Major huge thundershock thingy.

Mina: ………………………….*Fal l over*

Goten and Rinku: ……….right. *Pass out, ignoring the rest of their lines*

Starr: RIGHT! Um……………………… that was what I _think_ was act one. You have two days to memorize the next one, little peons!!

Mina: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT A SECOND ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starr: YEP! You didn't think it actually ended there, did you? NOW GET TO WORK! >.<

Mina: X.x

~End Act One!~