Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ AAAAAHHHH!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dragon fighters Chpt.:1

They felt like they were falling. It was black all around them. Ray was screaming at the top of his lungs. They fell through the ceiling, while Amy was crying loudly, and flapping her arms around wildly.
Jan was the first to hit the floor, on her back (ouch). Amy fell on top of Jan's stomach. "Ugh," Jan managed to choke up. But fate was apparently against Jan.
Ray fell through the portal next, and fell on Amy's stomach; which reeeeeeeeally hurt Jan (double ouch).

"You ok, Amy?" Ray asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine, but something broke my fall," Amy replied, "I think it's moving!"

"Can't...Breath...Get...Off..." Jan said weakly, coughing between every word.
"Oh, gosh, sorry Jannie," Ray said, while they both hopped off a very angry, and physically hurt Jan.
"Don't...Call me...Jannie..." she said weakly, with a bit of hoarse in her voice.

She soon recovered, and stood up.

They were standing in a dark room. It had no windows, and no lights.But from the corners of the room, hints of light was seeping its way into the room; bright enough just so they could see each other.

"G-guys," Amy stuttered. "Where are we?"

that snapped Ray and Jan back to reality. Where were they? Why were they here? Why was it so dark? And What was that SMELL!?

"Excuse me..." Ray mumbled.
"Aaaaaaaaw man!" Jan said, covering her nose.

"Uuuuuuh, I don't know." Ray said replying to amy's question.
He was looking at the "supposed" floor. He knelt down and touched it. It was warm!

He stood up tying to ignore it.

"We're gonna die!" Amy schreeched, running around in circles, flapping her arms up and down.

Jan got irritated and walked away. She walked over to one of the walls. There were faint lights in a line, as if it was a hallway, or something. It was a hallway!

"Guys! I found something, over here!" Jan said, motioning for them to come over.

"Hey, whatcha' lookin' at Jannie?" Amy asked cheerfully. (It's weird, huh? One minute she's crying, the next minute, she's happy as pie. But anyway...)

"I think it's a hall. And DON'T CALL ME JANNIE!!!" She said the last part reeeeeeally loud, partly irritated.

"Well I'm certainly not going to stay here, you comin' guys?" John said trying to be brave, while also walking to the hall entrance.

"Yes we're coming," they both answered.

None of them wanted to admit it, but they were all really scared. They kept walking, slightly nervous.

"Hello," A voice boomed. Just then a white-glowing figure appeared. A clear mist seemed to be surrounding it.
"I am very pleased you are all here." The thing said very plainly and deep.

"Y-you-you're a d-dragon!" Ray stumbled on his words, utterly shocked.

It was true, he was a dragon. He was big, about the height of an extremely tall basketball player. But that was just the height! He was big, but muscular.
His scales were pure white, except for the shiny, black pupils. He had wings, but they were folded away on his back, so you couldn't see them much.

"I know you are confused and frightened, little ones." The dragon said emotionless. "But before you speak, I must tell you information that may change your lives. Forever."

"You're a dra-dra-dragon," Ray stuttered again, pointing his index finger at the gigantic beast.

'Did he just call me little?' Jan thought.

"We're gonna die! We're gonna die!" Amy repeated over and over again. She was ONCE AGAIN running in circles, flapping her arms uncontrollably.

The dragon tried to reason with her, "I'm not going t-" "We're gonna die! We're gonna die!" Amy interrupted him. Jan was becoming irritated with Amy's whining.
"We're gonna die! We're gonna die!" "Would you-" the dragon tried again. "We're gonna die! We're gonna-" "WOULD YOU LET HIM SPEAK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jan had had enough.
Her fists were clenched at her sides; her shoulders were up, eyes partly shut, her teeth clenched, and all her muscles tensed.

"Ok, as I was saying," the dragon began again. "You three are the chosen ones. You have been selected before birth to take care of this task, if necessary. The evil has escaped, and you are all needed to protect this dimension."
The dragon stopped to see a reaction.

"Um, o-okay," Jan stumbled on her words. "This is crazy! I'm in 7th grade for crying out loud! I don't need this right now!" Jan was always the stubborn one. And she was just getting angrier be the minute.
"I mean, we don't even know your name, or WHERE WE ARE!!!!!!!!! She said, stating the obvious.

"Well, you do have a right to know those things." The dragon shifted positions, moving his huge claws under his head, like a cat. " I am Tahusnae Tomasika, the dragon guardian of the 12th dimension..."
"..." no response. ("Supposed" crickets chirp)

"But you can call me Toto," he smiled a sheepish grin.
"Toto?!" Both Jan and Ray asked, lifting an eyebrow.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaww! Isn't he cute?!!!!!!!!!"

Amy ran up and grabbed the dragon by his neck, encircling her arms around it. She was dangling by her arms, rubbing her cheek against hi shiny, and slick cheek.

"Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!" She squealed.

"Amy!" Jan snapped. "Let him breathe! Man, you're gonna kill him!"

Sure enough, his face was turning a light shade of blue; from lack of air. But they kept the conversation going as if nothing was happening.

"So, uuuuh, you want us to call you Toto; like the dog, Toto????" Jan questioned, completely lost at this point as to why this HUGE creature would be named after a tiny dog...weird...

"What?!" He asked, still choking.
"Nothing" Replied Jan, shaking her head.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Jan was getting really annoyed. She walked over to Amy, grabbed her ankles, and pulled. To get her off "Toto."

"Let… go of… Toto…" She said struggling.

"Neverrrrrrrr! I'll never let go! He's to cuuuuuuute!" Amy squealed, refusing to let go.

BOOM!!!!

Amy let go of "Toto" causing a collision, falling onto Jan. "Ouch" Jan mumbled...

"Get off me!" Jan pushed Amy off of her. For she was ONCE AGAIN in pain...
"So, uuuuh, Toto, who is this , uuuuuhh, evil-guy thingy, person, guy. Ray trailed off with his words not far behind.

"His name is Shiaka, an evil wizard. He knows about he different dimensions, and how to pass through, leaving a trail of evil behind him. His wishes are to conquer all of the dimensions." Toto replied.
"Your dimension, by the way, is the most high tech. Dimensions to befound among all of them."

"WHAT!" How are we the most high tech. We don't have flying cars, no T.V. phones for the public, and we don't live in outer space!"
Ray seemed fustrated in his own thoughts for a moment. "So, how are we the most "high tech.?" Our planet is so, dull…"

"Well, to answer that question; your government have been hiding some "things" from the known public." Toto said plainly.

"WHAT!?" they all said at once.

"Yes. Do you watch," Pauses for drama effect, "car-toons?" He said cartoons reeeeaaally slowly. (Don't ask me why...)

"Yes, we doooooo!" Amy replied happily.
"What does watching cartoons have to do with this?!" Ray asked suspiciously.
"When you watch these, car-toons you are actually a different dimension. They choose the ones they think are the most dangerous."

"...Gummy Bears...are dangerous.?" Jan said flatly.
"..." Toto didn't reply.

"What about the TV shows like "Friends", or "Everybody Loves Raymond?"
"That's just TV. It's just the cartoons that people can view in another dimension." Toto confirmed.

Amy was getting teary eyed, "The-the Care B-bears are dangerous?" Moore water appeared in her eyes.

"..." Once again Toto didn't respond.

"So what are we suppose to do?" Jan asked.
"You three are to stop Shiaka and hi evil doings." Toto said proudly. "You will now have access to the portals to those particular dimensions."

'This guys a nut,' Jan thought. 'We're gonna die...'

'These guys are nuts,' Toto thought 'We're gonna die' *sigh*

Amy interrupted their thoughts. "So, hey! We're like Dragon Fighters!!! Yaaaay!"
"Yeah! All right! Wahoo!" Ray yelped.
"Yippie..." Jan said sarcastically. Pretending to be waving around a tiny flag. She Her face expression was...well...plain...and...bored...

"You may go now, but before you do, here..." Toto lifted one of his massive claws and handed them a mini computer-like thing. It could fit it the palm of their hands, and had 2 buttons on each side of the screen. Four in all.
"When you go into the other dimensions, you will not only look different, but you will have some, uuuh, defects to your bodies," He paused for a second. "These things, here, (points to the mini-computer)
Will, uuuuuh, tell you what defects have happened to you..." He smiled a big, big smile, bearing his teeth.
"Just choose a door now; bye, bye! Good luck!"
"Wait I wanted to-" Jan was about to ask a question; but, he was...gone. He just vanished out of thin air.

"That was really creepy..." Ray said a bit nervous.

Once again the dark hallway appeared. They began to walk. Amy and Ray were pushing Jan ahead.
"Ugh, suuure; if anyones GOT to die, it just has to be me, doesn't it! Jan mumbled.