Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ STUPID RADITZ!!!!!! >.<;;;;; ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dragon Fighters

-I do NOT own any DBZ characters.

Ok, you HAVE to R&R. I COMMAND YOU!!!! *Ahem* Just kidding. But plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseee R&R. I'll be your bestest friend!! ^.^

Ok, I'll shut up so you can read the story...
With Maya and Tomae...

Chichi was wailing about, pacing back and forth.
"What am I going to do?!?!" She cried.
"Calm down Chichi. I'm sure Gohan will be alright." Goku said trying to comfort her.

But it seemed Chichi couldn't here him.

"My little baby has been sent to another dimension, and he hasn't even had his dinner! Oh, all this worrying is going to give me wrinkles." She said, rubbing her forehead.

"I know!!!" Maya said cheerfully. "Me and Tomae will go find him, and bring him back!!!"
"Yeah!" Bulma said. "I just have to fix up a couple of things! Don't worry Chichi, we'll get Gohan back. No sweat!" She said with a smile on her face.

And with that, she went off to work on her invention...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Goshi and Raditz...


They were still flying in the air. Goshi had gotten tired of Raditz hair (in the ponytail)
swinging back and hitting her face, so she put it in a long, thick braid.
It still went down to his mid-legs, but it was a start...

Goshi sniffed the air. *GAG!* 'WHAT IS THAT SMELL!!' She thought.

She looked down at Raditz, who was still carrying her.
'Oh... my... god...'She thought.

"GROSS RADITZ!! PUT ME DOWN!! I'M WALKING!! YOU STIIIIIIIIIIINK!!" She screamed, wriggling around on his back, trying to get him to let go.

"STOP MOVING, WOMAN!! DO YOU WANT ME TO DROP YOU!!" He screamed.

"TAKE ME DOWN!! I'M WALKING!!" She yelled in his ear.

"FINE!!" He yelled back with a snarl.

He flew down to the ground, and dropped her behind him with an 'oof!'

She quickly stood up, and stepped back, covering her nose with her right hand.

"GEEZ Raditz! Haven't you ever heard of a shower!" She said, muffling through her hand.

"What are you talking about, woman!" He snapped.

"What DO YOU THINK!!!" She yelled. "You smell baaaaaaad..." She said with a hoarse voice, waving her left hand trying to make the stench go away.

"I don't know WHAT you are talking about, woman. I smell fine!" He said, crossing his arms.

"UGH! You're going to take a MAJOR bath sometime. AND I'M SERIOUS!" She screamed.

"You're one to talk!" He snapped.

"What's that suppose ta' mean?!?!?!" She shouted.

"You're covered in dirt, and mud. AND you have grass stains!" He said pointing to her clothes.

"And you're face looks like you've been thrown into a tornado of mud!
So you can't be one to talk!"

She hmphed and walked away to a small pond that was near by. She sat on her knees, and peered into the water. She looked different.
She hadn't looked at her reflection in a while.

She had spiky black hair that went to her mid back, and two thick strands fell in front of her face.
The pupils in her eyes looked like never-ending pools of darkness, and she had thin eyebrows. There were smudges of dirt on her face.
But Goshi just wiped them off with some water from the pond.

She stood up. Her clothes were different, too. She didn't know why she hadn't noticed them before.
Maybe she just had had to many things on her mind. She had on a sky-blue T-shirt on. The collar, was too big, making it hang over part of her shoulder.
She had on Khaki pants, with lavender trimmings on the waistline, and on the bottom of the pants.
She also had on loose black boots that went a few inches above her ankles.

It was hot out, and she realized she still hadn't put her hair in a ponytail.
With a quick sweep, she put the hair-tie in, but let the two strands in the front hang down.
Then she walked back to Raditz.

"Lets go." She said in an emotionless voice. "I'm getting bored."
"Whatever." He said, with his tail wagging behind lazily. They both began walking when...

"Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!" They heard someone cry. "HEEEEELLLLPPP!!! SOMEBODY CATCH MEEEEE!!!"

They both looked up. Gohan was falling from the sky!

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?" Raditz yelled.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!" Goshi yelled. She ran to where she thought Gohan would land. And luckily, she caught him in her arms.
With that force, she was thrown back to the ground, making dirt fly into the air.

After the two recovered from the shock, Goshi stood up with Gohan still in her arms. Gohan had dizzy eyes.

"Gohan? Gohan?" she asked.
"..." No response.
"Gohan? GOHAN!!!!!" She yelled.

That snapped him back to reality.
"Huh? What?" His eyes came into focus. He saw the lady who had saved him from his evil-uncle Raditz.
"Hey!" He said springing out of her arms, onto the ground. "You're that nice lady who saved me!" He said smiling brightly, and laughing at the same time.
"Uuuuuhh, thanks." Goshi said.

She crouched down to meet his eye level.
"Gohan? How did you get here?" She asked in a serious tone.
"OH! Tomae accidentally tripped on a wire and pushed me in!" He said still smiling.
"WHAAAAAAAATTT!!!!!!" She said standing up in rage.
"Yeah, and then I ended up in this hallway. But I remembered Tomae talking about it, so I went into the same door I came in through, and I got here!" Gohan added.
"I will KILL Tomae! He WILL DIE!!!!!!!!! HE IS SUCH AN AIRHEAD!!!!!" Goshi screamed, clenching both of her fists and grinding her teeth.

Raditz decided this was NOT the time to but into the conversation.

Goshi calmed down, exhaled some air, then crouched down, again, to Gohan's eye level.
"Okay Gohan, You're going to have to come with us for a little bit, ok?" She said.

"Us?" Gohan asked.

Raditz laughed quietly, but loud enough for them to hear.
"Well, my stupid nephew, she means us." He said.

Gohans eyes bulged. He ran behind Goshi, and grabbed her leg. "Waaaaaaaaahh!!!" he cried. "I want my daddy!!!"

"Stop that noise!" He yelled taking a step forward. "You are saiyan! As one, you must act like one!"

"HEY!!!!" Goshi yelled. "Did you just call him… stupid?" She asked.
"Yes." He said crossing his arms.
A vein was popping out of her head. "How DARE you! YOU CAN'T JUST CALL GOHAN STUPID!!!" She said chasing him with a frying pan. "DIIIIIIE!!!!!"

She didn't 'like' him, but she felt it was her right to protect him, with his parents gone and all. Plus Maya, Tomae, and she, watched this show.
(Before they were sucked into a portal, changing their lives forever. But anyway…)

Gohan was sitting on the ground crying for his mommy, and daddy. While Goshi was still chasing Raditz, smacking him on the head as much as she could.

She then noticed that Gohan was still crying. So she stopped chasing Raditz.
"Raditz!" she called out. "Lets stop and go find some help."

HE was exhausted, so he just nodded, and fell to the ground, reeeeeaally tired.

Goshi walked over to Gohan, and knelt down.
"Hey kid." She said 'trying' to talk in a calming voice. She wasn't use to talking to crying kids. She didn't know what to do! "You ok?"

He was still crying. But he slowly stopped.
"Ye-yeah." He stuttered. "But I want my daddy!"

"Well, we're gonna try to find him ok?" She said. She hated talking like this, but she also felt bad for the little guy.
"Ok. But-"
"But, what? She asked.
"I'm hungry." He said.

Goshi fell anime style.

"Ok, we'll, uuuuuh, try to find some food." She said.
"Do we have to go with him?" Gohan said pointing to a STILL panting Raditz. He was just sprawled out on the ground.

"Yeah." She said in an aggravated.
"B-but, I'm scarred of him!"
"Don't worry. And I'll make SURE of that!" She said, with a vein popping out of her head, shaking her fist in the direction of Raditz.


Raditz grunted in response.

"YES! BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!" Goshi shouted, shaking her fists in the air, laughing evilly.

Gohan sweat-dropped.

Raditz was still panting on the ground, doing nothing.

Goshi calmed down (thankfully).

Gohan looked up catching Goshi's attention.
"Yes?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

Gohan lifted his arms, indicating that she pick him up.
Goshi realized this, and she didn't know what to do.

"What?" She asked, a little nervous. No one EVER asked HER to do this.
"Could you carry me?" He asked sweetly.
"Uuuuuuh, why?" She didn't want him to get emotional. ESPECIALLY with Raditz around, She'd never hear the end of it.
"Cause I'm tired. And I'm hungry. And I'm tired. And I'm hungry. And-"

While he continued, Goshi just sweat-dropped.

Gohan was still talking. "And I'm hungry. And I'm tired. And-"

"ALRIGHT!!!!" She shouted.

"YAY!" Gohan said.

She picked him up, and he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Ok. Food." She said to no one in particular. "Where to get food. And why is my shirt wet?!" She looked down at her shirt where Gohan's head was.

HE WAS DROOLING!!!!!! GROSS!!!

"Great..." she said in an emotionless tone. " Now I'm stuck with a Giant Monkey, (referring to Raditz) and a Leaky Water Bucket (referring to Gohan).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Back with Maya, and Tomae...

BANG!!

BOOM!!

CLANK!!

Bulma was fixing her machine, and making some new gadgets...

"I'M DONE!!!!" She screamed.

They were all at Capsule Corp. and everyone in the building heard her shouting.

Maya, Tomae, Chichi, Goku, Yamcha, and Puar came rushing in.

"You're finished!" Chichi practically screamed into Bulma's ear.
Bulma rubbed her, now sore, ears."OW! And YES!! I'm finished!" She then mumbled to herself, "I'm so proud of myself!" She hugged herself.

Everyone starred...

"WHAT ARE YOU STARRING AT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She screamed, still hugging herself.

"What are those?" Maya said pointing to two circular devices on a table.

"Those are for you." Bulma said.

"PRESENTS!!! YAY!!!" She jumped for them, but only to find Bulma's blocking the way, giving her a lump on her head.

"Ouch..." Maya mumbled to herself, rubbing her forehead.

"These are for you. But they're NOT presents. These will help you find Gohan, and Goshi. And that... Guy... Raditz..." She shuddered.
That guy gave her the CREEPS!!! Just thinking about him made her shudder.

"Yeah, and once we get Gohan back, Me and my 'brother' will finish OUR business." Goku said.

"I can get my baby boy back!" Chichi said clasping her hands together, crying for what seemed like never-ending waterfalls.

Yamcha sweat-dropped.

"What do they do?" Maya asked.

"What do they do? WHAT DO THEY DO? WEEEEEELL..." Bulma said, incapable of waiting to tell.
She was so excited.

"Well, I'll TELL you what they do!" Bulma said with a smile on her face and her eyes closed.
Her smile was so big; her teeth were baring, showing off all her teeth. She clasped her hands together.
Bulma was just so happy! (Author becomes EXTREMELY scared)

"Ahem!" she began, clearing her throat, raising her index finger.
"They will track the signal given out by Goshi's tiny computer chip, like the one you have in yours."
She said, talking about the same tiny computers both Maya and Tomae had received from Toto.
"All you have to do is follow the signal!" She squealed, STILL smiling like an idiot.
"They work kind of like dragon radars! Do you know what THEY are?"

"Yup'!" Maya said smiling.
"You do!" Goku asked, surprised.
"It's a long story." Tomae cut in. 'They don't know that where we're from they're a cartoon. We better not tell them.' He thought.
'If Goshi found out that we did, she would kiiiiiiill me!'

Little did Tomae know that Goshi would already kill him... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA *Hack* *Cough*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br> Next time on Dragon Fighters...

Raditz, Goshi, and Gohan meet up with the Z gang...
But something is different...
You'll have to WAIT AND SEE, next time on Dragon Fighters.


The Dragonball Z ending theme song plays...

Dunna, dun, dun, dunnuna, dun, dunna, de... ect...