Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ A nice... normal... regular day... (sort of) ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

By: animej

-I do NOT own any DBZ characters... (Too bad...)

-Sorry it took me awhile to write this chapter... But I'm done now! ^-^

-Yes... If any of you people would like to draw fanart... That would be fine! No... That would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Just tell me where you're going to post them on the Internet... (Try to post it on media miner if possible) so remember... DRAW FANART!!!!!! *ahem*

THE STORY STARTS... here... (dun dun dun...)

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

Last time on Dragon Fighters...

A bomb...

The end is near...

Raditz kissed Goshi... (creepy... ain't it?)

Tomae and Maya found out about...`their son.'

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

`Why should that be weird? They have a kid together, so why is she chasing him?' Goku scratched the back of his head.

Maya and Tomae looked over to Goku. `Huh?'

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

Goshi had stopped chasing Raditz...

She walked up to the bomb... 9... 8... 7...

`What a way to end a life...' She clenched her fists.

Raditz cautiously walked up behind her. He also looked at the bomb... 5... 4... 3...

Raditz got all... teary eyed... `GOSHI!!! I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!' He picked her up and forced all the air out of her lungs.

Goshi closed her eyes, ready for impact. If she made it through this... Raditz would die...

2...

1...

Bang...

They all opened their eyes...

The explosion caused only three inches of dust to move from the ground...

They all looked around... `WE'RE ALIVE!!!!' Tomae and Maya screeched.

Goshi looked at Raditz with a plain expression... `put me down...'

She said, her left eyebrow twitching.

`Uh, heheh... we're a-a-alive...' He stuttered. `Is-isn't that great Goshi? Heh...heh... *gulp*'

Goku and the others were singing and hugging. (NOT LIKE THAT!!!)

`A Saiyan bomb huh?' She crossed her arms and her eyes were closed.

`OH!! About that! Man! That was CLOSE! And hey! We're not dead! What do ya know! Heh... heh...' He scratched the back of his head nervously.

FLASH!

They all looked around. They were back on Kami's lookout.

Goshi's tail lazily wagged behind her as she walked out of the room.

Maya and Tomae looked at Raditz, trying to conceal their laughter.

`What?' Raditz snapped.

`Do...do you really have a kid with Goshi?' Tomae asked.

Maya stopped laughing for a minute. `Yeah! And WITH YOU?!?!?!? What's the kid's name?'

Raditz became enraged. `Goshi will kill me... WAIT!!! Why am I scared of a weakling like her?! I am an Elite Warrior! I could destroy this planet in a matter of seconds!'

`Yes.' He answered Tomae's question first. `The brat's name is Garron.' With that he walked off.

`WHAT!!!!! HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN GONE?!?!?!?!' Tomae screamed at the top of his lungs.

`I DON'T KNOW TOMAE! BUT... WOW! SHE REALLY DOES HAVE A KID!' Maya also screamed as they both jumped into the air scared out of their minds.

`I told you guys! Now come on! We have to get back!' Goku grabbed two dazed friends and dragged them all the way outside.

Then he used instant transmission (again) and got them all home.

They were all in the living room.

`I think I need some water...' Maya said, and walked into the kitchen. `Oh hi Chichi.'

`Hi Maya!' Chichi was drinking some coffee.

Maya grabbed a glass and filled it up with water. She sat down at the table... It was then she noticed her and Chichi weren't alone.

She looked up to see... VEGETA!?!?!?!?

`AAAAAAAAAAH!!!' She fell out of her chair, knocking it down with her.

`Oh my! Are you ok?' a feminine voice asked.

Maya stood up and put the chair back in place and sat down again. `Yeah. I'm fine.' She (once again) looked up and saw... Bulma?!?!?!?

Maya grabbed the edge of the table, so she wouldn't fall. `Uh, h-hi...' Maya stuttered.

`I invited them over! I hope that's ok!' Chichi said.

`Oh that's fine!' Maya smiled. She took a sip of the water.

`Maya? Are you all right? When you walked in here, you seemed a bit... mortified.' Chichi asked.

`Huh? Oh, I'm fine. But I just found out about Goshi's child... that's all...' She paused for a moment. `HAS IT REALLY BEEN THAT LONG SINCE I LAST SAW HER!?!?!?!?!?' She screamed.

Vegeta winced. `Must you be so loud!?!?' He snapped.

Maya heard footsteps behind her. `Um, excuse me...' Someone tapped on Maya's shoulder.

`That's where I was sitting there a few moments ago.'

Maya started to turn around. `Oh, I'm sor-` Maya's eyes bulged about the size of her head. Trunks... *drool*

Trunks' eyes bulged too... *drool*

They were both drooling now.

(author sweat-drops)

Goshi walked into the kitchen, with her tail slowly wagging behind her.

Bulma saw this... `SAIYAN!!!!!!!!!!!' She pointed her finger at Goshi.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!' Goshi screamed, jumping through the roof again, leaving a big gaping hole... again...

In the living room...

`Now that you all know that I'm Raditz, there's no need for this, THING to be in my hair!' He took out the braid, and his hair looked like its normal self. He heard a scream.

He rushed into the kitchen. `What happened?!?!?!' He demanded.

Bulma's eyes popped out of her head. `RADITZ!!!!!!!!' She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Goku walked in. `Hi guys!' He waved to Bulma and the others. (hey! I just saw the movie `The Others' hee hee!)

Raditz and Goku heard a scream coming closer and closer to them from above.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-oof!' Goshi landed back in the kitchen (thankfully) falling through the same hole that she first made, making a dent in the floor.

`WOMAN!' Raditz yelled.

`That's Goshi? Oops... WAIT! She's a SAIYAN?!?!?!' Bulma asked.

`Yes.' Vegeta answered simply.

`What happened woman?!' He yelled in her face.

*BAM!!*

She kicked him in the face, shooting him out the same hole she made. `NOTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU!!!!!!!' She yelled back as he flew into the sky.

Tomae walked in. `Whats up guy-FOOOOOOD!!!' He spotted the food and rushed over and took a seat, and began chomping down.

`HEY!' Goku whined. `Wait for me!' He also took a seat, and began stuffing random food in his mouth.

Goshi walked over to get something to drink when she noticed Maya staring at... Trunks?! Oh-boy...

`Maya? Maya? MAYA?!?!?'

`...' No response.

`Hello-oooo! Anybody home?' she snapped her fingers in front of her face.

`...' Still no response.

`UGH! I give up!'

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAH-oof!' Raditz fell through the same hole and made a bigger dent in the floor. He stood up. `WHAT WAS THAT FOR WOMAN!!' He yelled with his fists curled up at his sides. Veins were popping out all over his forehead.

`HMPH!' she turned away.

`WHY YOU!!!'

`VEGETA!! WHY IS RADITZ HERE!?!?!?!?' Bulma screamed.

`HE'S HERE BECAUSE HE'S HERE!! DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WOMAN?!?!?!' he screamed back.

`NO!!!!'

The two went on rambling for a while.

Chichi sweat-dropped at the chaos in front of her.

~Knock~

~Knock~

There was a knock at the door. (obviously)

Chichi got up to get it.

`MARRON! I didn't expect to see you here!' Chichi said surprised.

`I'm sorry for coming short notice, but you said I could come see your new friends!' Marron smiled.

`Oh come in, we're eating right now, but you can stay.'

Marron came in and followed Chichi.

Marron was surprised to see what was going on in the Son's house.

Bulma and Vegeta were screaming in each other's faces.

Trunks and some girl (she doesn't know her name yet...) were staring at each other... drooling...

Goku was shoving food down his throat.

And another guy with blue-green spiky hair was doing the same.

And then she saw Goshi and Raz (remember she doesn't know about the whole `Raditz' thing yet.) choking each other trying to punch one-another.

`Umm' Chichi began. `Excuse me?'

Nobody stopped.

`Excuse me?'

Still continued.

`OK! EVERYBODY STOP RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She held out HER frying pan so that everybody could see it.

Vegeta and Bulma stopped yelling.

Goku and Tomae stopped eating.

Trunks and Maya kept staring. (so they basically weren't doing anything to begin with...)

Raditz stopped strangling Goshi, but held his hands in the same place.

Goshi punched Raditz one last time in the face and THEN stopped strangling him, but ALSO held her hands in the same position.

Chichi was MAD!!! (be afraid... be very afraid...)

`ALL RIGHT! MARRON IS HERE SO I WANT EVERYBODY TO SHUT UP!!!!!!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU BARBARIONS!!!!!'

Marron backed away... She was scared right now. Very scared.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

WHOA!!! Watch out for a psycho mother with a frying pan!

What's up with Maya and Trunks? Hmmm... Thoughts to ponder...

Find out next time on... DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!!

Next chapter... Ok I haven't thought of a next chapter... BUT THERE WILL BE ONE!!! AND IT WILL BE AWSOME!!!!!

HEY!! I got an idea for the next chapter!! (readers fall over anime style)

All I'm saying is... Roller blading... (uh-oh...)

Now... be a good reader and REVIEW THIS STORY!!!! Thank you! ^-^