Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ I HATE MUSHROOMS!!!! XDXD lol... ( Chapter 28 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters © MEEEE!!!!

DBZ characters © Akira

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOW YOU KNOW!!!!! XDXD lol...

You might want to review over the last chapter just to remember what's happened... ^-^;;;;;

And also... GOMEN FOR TAKING SO LONG!!!! ;;;;_;;;;

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

`IT'S THE GIANT GREEN BEAN MAN!!!!!!' Goshi shouted pointing at the person standing in front of her.

`Shut up...' The person replied in a firm tone.

Realization then hit her... O.O

`PICCOLO!!!!!!!!!!!'

`What?' He asked.

`But! But! If you're here...'

Piccolo lifted an eyebrow... `What?'

`If you're here... that means.............I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO COME BACK TO LIFE WITH THE DRAGONBALLS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' ;;;;;;;____;;;;;;;

Piccolo and King Kai sweat-dropped...

`You are too simple... and you WRONG!!!!' Piccolo shouted at Goshi.

`Huh?'

`DENDE is the guardian of the Earth!!!!!!!!!!! NOT me!!!!! Idiot...' He whispered the last part to himself... But Goshi still heard it...

`But you WERE the guardian of the Earth ONCE right?' Goshi asked.

`Yes... ONCE!!!'

`Oh...'

King kai didn't want to waste ANY more time...

`COME ON!!! Lets get inside!!! Before the monkeys get you!!! Oh... But it appears that Goshi's already caught... `The monkey...' Get it!?!? She's a SAIYAN!!! And Saiyans are MONKEYS?!?!?!

*giggle* *giggle* *snort* *giggle*

Piccolo and Goshi twitched... this was annoying... And Goshi had JUST got here!

King Kai and Piccolo walked inside... Goshi followed...

O.O Her eyes BULGED out of their sockets... Then they started to water... she wiped her eyes and IMMEDIATELY covered her nose...

`WHAT IS THAT SMELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?' She croaked.

`What smell?' The two guys said.

...x_O;;; Oh GOD!!!! She looked around... Clothes lying ALL over the furniture... stuff which APPEARED to be food was found ALL over the tables and counters... and There was MOLD and FUNGUS and MUSHROOMS growing on the WALL for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Kai spoke up, `It's a BIT messy in here!'

`A BIT messy?!?!?!?!?! You guys could qualify for the `Living Dump Truck's Award!!!' Goshi shouted.

`Go...' she stated simply... she pointed to the door...

`What?' They both asked...

`GO NOW!!!!! BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!'

`We're already dead...' Piccolo said.

`GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!' She pulled out her frying pan and before you could say, `DUDE! Where's my car?' She had whacked them all the way to the other side of the planet... (A/N- Pushy PUSHY!!!!!!!! XD lol...)

`STUPID FEMALE!!!!' Was the only thing you could here as, both, King Kai and Piccolo were flying threw the sky...

`Now...' Goshi clapped her hands together... `Time to get this place nice and CLEAN!! And if I EVER find out you told anyone about this! *points to reader* Your IN for it BUDDY!!!!!!'

she pulled out any kind of cleaning devise you could think of... except..........the dust-buster....... *dark and evil music plays*

She put on a PINK apron, and PINK head band... and grabbed a PINK dust-cleaner thing... and begun...

`Must clean. Must clean. Must clean' she kept repeating this to herself as she:

Swept and washed the floors...

Collected all the clothing...

Picked up the Radio-active waste (food)...

Wiped the windows...

Did the laundry...

And any OTHER thing you can think of... o.O O.o

`Ahh!! That's better!' ^-^ She had finished cleaning the house... She had some dust spots on her face and on her clothing... BUT THAT DIDN'T MATTER!!!! Cause she had finished!!!!! ^_______^

She looked at the house before her... and without turning around... she called out, `You can come IN now!!' She wagged her tail...

Piccolo and King Kai peaked their heads around the corner of the door...

`I didn't know you could sense Ki!?' King Kai said cheerfully.

`I CAN'T!'

`Then how did you sense us?' Piccolo asked, narrowing his eyes...

Goshi turned around... `You smell...................baaaaaaaaaaad...'

Piccolo and King Kai fell over anime style.

They stood up... Goshi was walking out the door...

`Nice outfit!' Piccolo smirked...

King Kai started giggling and snorting...

~CREAK!~ Goshi halted... A small sweat-drop appeared on the back of her head... o.O O.o `Uuh...' she quickly swiped the pink clothing off of her leaving only her shirt and pants... and every other necessary piece of clothing... T_T;;;;;; `OH!!!!! ^-^ Uuh... WHO could have put those HORRIBLE pink clothing on me?!?!?! *her whole face turned a DEEP crimson red* Heheheh... heheh...heh...' She scooted out of sight with her hand behind her head and her tail twitching the entire way... She realized that her hair was STILL down... so she quickly put it up into a ponytail again... (Don't try to think how she got the hair-tie... you might hurt yourself...o.O)

Phew! She wiped some sweat from her forehead and walked over to a tree.

She sat down with a THUMP!

She looked out inot the sky... there was no sky... just... color... and then there was the HFIL. What's it like there?

A small breeze past Goshi... Some of her hair blew in her face. But she didn't notice... she had one other thing on her mind... What about the mission?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Goku and the others stare in confusion as the four people, Trunks, Chichi, and Bulma, and Raditz who they didn't notice before... but did now, sitting at the table... crying...

Maya dropped the bag of Dragon balls onto the ground...

`I felt your guys Ki raise while we were off... Were you guys training?' Goku smiled... but when they didn't respond... he became nervous...'What's wrong Chichi? Where's Goten?' Goku stepped forward...

Chichi sniffed and stood up slowly...

`Goku... Well... uh...' She couldn't form words...

Trunks couldn't take the pressure... he stood up... `HE HAS GAS PROBLEMS OK?!?!?!?! HE'S TAKING SOME BEANO! AND THE REASON WE'RE CRYING IS BECAUSE HIS FARTS SMELL LIKE OLD ONIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT'S TEARING ME APAAAAAAAAAAART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' More water flushed down his face...

Maya sniffed the air... x_O;;; `OH MY GOD!!!!!!! *faint*' She fell to the floor... unconsious...

`Huh?' Vegeta watched as Maya fell to the floor right next to his feet... o.O He was a little curious... he, and the others too, had been breathing threw their mouths... And now Vegeta was a BIT curious as to see if Goten's `Gas problems' were REALLY as bad as everyone had said... He just thought the onna (woman... meaning Bulma) had been cooking or something... ::sniff:: x_O o_X `WHAT THE ~insert curse word from Vegeta-sei here~ IS THAT?!?!?!?! *faint*' He fell to the floor...

And when you see the Prince of ALL Saiyens fall to the floor... you KNOW it's gotta be BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD...

Tomae was ABOUT to sniff...

`STOP TOMAE!!!! We don't want to end up like them! *points to Vegeta and Maya*'

O.O `OK!!!' Tomae squeaked.

Trunks got up... `I'll take Maya up to her room...*PUNCH!!!*' Vegeta awoke `NOT OVER MY DEAD SAIYAN PRINCE BODY!!!!!!! *faints again*

O.O `Uuuh... nevermind...' Trunks backed off...

CREEEEEEEEK... The door opened... `Hi guys!!!!! Sorry I took so long!' It was........'GOTEN!!!!' Everyone RAN for their lives... except Vegeta and Maya who were passed out onto the floor...

`Uuh... *sees Vegeta and Maya* OH! I guess I'll take them up to a room! ^-^'

*the two lifeless bodies awake... and scurry off like mice* `NOT IF OUR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT!!!.'

*The two run off and faint again*

Now everyone was in a closet... with the light off... Goku could FEEL everyone looking at him...

`This is all YOUR fault Goku!' Everyone snapped... (or at least everyone who was awake...^-^;;;;;)

`WHAT?' Goku asked innocently.

Bulma spoke up before anyone else got a chance... `He just HAD to get YOUR `BAD GAS' Genes!!! DIDN'T HE?!?!?!?!' She shouted.

`SSSHHH!!!!! He'll hear us!!!' Chichi whispered.

`He's your SON!' Tomae said.

`He's my son... WHEN HE DOESN'T HAVE BAD GAS!!!!'

Tomae glared at Chichi... `That was cold...'

`GUYS' They could here Goten calling them. `Come out! What the matter!?!?!?!? I took a shower!!! I SWEAR!!!'

~meanwhile, downstairs at Capsule Corps.~

`Heheheh...' And EVIL laughter could be heard...

Someone sneaked up to the bag of dragon balls... `Maybe it'll be easier to kill them when they AREN'T together!!! Heheheheh... *more evil laughter*' A guy with short black hair took ONE dragon ball and ran off... `This is my revenge Toto... old friend...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Goshi was no longer sitting under the tree... but gazing at the HFIL clouds below... O.O `That's a LOT a' clouds!' she practically admired it...

King Kai approached her from behind...

`It's a BIG place!' He said in he nasal voice, and his arms behind his back...

`Yeah...' she still gazed at the yellow clouds...

`They have MANY strong people their, neh?'

`OH YEAH!!!! There's GOT to be!!!'

King Kai smiled...evilly... `A good place to `train' neh?'

`I guess? Why do you as-` King kai pulled pout a GIANT baseball bat and SWUNG it at Goshi. `AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!'

She was batted (literally) into the air... `BUT I CAN'T FLY!!!!'

`That's the POINT!!!!!!!! *giggle* *giggle* *snort*'

Goshi turned into a neko-chibi as she flapped her arms ATTEMPTING to fly... `WAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!'

Her eyes SHOT OPEN as she saw THOUSANDS of blue-cloud hands and arms reach up and grab Goshi... `I'LL KILL YOU YOU STUPID COCKROACH!!!!!!' Was the last thing she said before she was dragged under...

`I'm NOT an INCSECT!!! And ONCE AGAIN... I'M ALREADY DEAD!!!!!!!'

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

O.O Whoa... o.O O.o

What will happen next?

Got questions? Comments? LEAVE A REVIEW!!!! ^-^

Thankies! ^-^

-animej