Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My boyfriend is from space(guest starring Radditz) ❯ City lights Story time ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here is chapter 4. Finals and Christmas Break is near, what is a lowly teenager to do? Update her stories, hopefully. and I think I will put this in the DBZ section, only if I get good reviews in there will I keep it there. There will also be some swearing in this chapter, so for those of you who are sensitive about that, I'm sorry.

The rest of the trip was all but boring. It was evening when we got to the city. I think.

'Now I'm going to have to wear sunglasses to bed.'

'You and me both, whatever sunglasses are.'

We arrived at this expensive looking hotel. A bell boy arrived to take the baggage and carried it inside. Then we got into the elevator.

'Why couldn't we have taken the stairs? They would have been much easier.'

'You okay?'

'Let's see, I'm in an elevator and I just found out I'm claustrophobic. Yeah, I think I'm okay.'

'Two things; what is an elevator and what is a claustrophobic?'

'An elevator is an enclosed area to transport people. And a claustrophobic is a person who is really...terrified of enclosed places. What a great place to scare the living crap out of me.'

'But why scare you even further than you already are. Unless it's a way to get you to obey or something,' he thought deeply.

'How do you know?'

'First hand experience. I never ever want that to happen again for as long as I live or you to suffer what I went through. That bastard!'

'Who?'

'A very powerful being who is even more powerful than the enitre sayian race put together. He killed my father, raped my mother, took away my younger brother when he was only an infant, and tormented the royals of my planet. The prince didn't deserve whatever had fallen him. He was just a boy turned into a man all too soon. I hate that...that creature with a passion like no other being could possess.'

I stood dumbstruck. He had that much anger at a person I didn't even know. Maybe that was a good thing.

'Do you think anyone you mentioned is still out their, somewhere?'

'I doubt it. I haven't seen my family in so long, I can't even remember what they sound like, like my father. He and my baby brother looked so much alike, you'd know they were related even if you've never met them before. I have mother's hair, and Kakarott, my little brother, has her eyes, though we both have our father's color of eyes.'

'I know what you mean. You know that both my parents are gone, but I still feel like their here with me. My abuelita used to tell me all the time how I resembeled my mother so much. I still keep wondering how I resemble my father, but it never really bothered me. I still love him even if we don't look like each other.'

The elevator had finally stopped and let it's passengers*prisoner* off. The bell boy carried my stuff into the room and I went inside. I will say one thing about this place; It was huge! I could practically fill my old house in there.

"What you doing in there, young lady?"

"I was looking around my room."

"Then what are you doing inside the closet?"

I just fell over anime style. That was totally embarrasing!

"Your room is beyond those doors."

I looked to the said destination and opened the doors. Now I'm eating my own words. And I though the closet was huge, the actual room takes the cake. Forget the house, you could fit the entire town inside of it. Well, at least I won't have to worry about being claustrophobic for a little while.

"I want you to stay here for a while, I'm going out for a while, so stay!"

"Geez, it's not like I'm a dog or anything," I murmered under my breath.

She then slammed the humongous doors and it was really creepy that they echoed inside the room.

"Spooky...," I said to no one in particular.

Now I'm left by myself in this creepy place. That's probably getting to me more than my claustrophobia. Now I have a new fear of being alone inside a huge area; that's just great!

I'm alone inside a huge room I've never been inside before and I can't do anything. I guess that's where the saying 'Life's a bitch,' came from. I'm even crusing in my thoughts.

'You can curse, though try not to let anyone else hear unless you want to.'

'Do you think you can come in here, Radditz? The witch went somewhere, Kami only knows where, and left me by myself.'

'Sure, aibou, I'll be there in two shakes of a sayian's tail.'

True to his word, he came to the window...sorry...huge window and gently tapped on it to get my attention. I had never been any glader to see him. I opened the window to reveal the night sky.

'Where did he go, by any chance?'

I looked up to see him hovering up above me, smiling like the Dickens.

"Where have you been?" he asked sarcastically.

"I should be asking you the same question. And I thought you said you be here in two shakes of a sayian's tail?"

He then wagged his tail twice to prove his point. I gave him a faked scowl. It was nice to actually be with someone again.

"Whoa, this place is huge."

"Yeah I kind of took note of that. I could practically fit the entire town in this place," I said, with faked happiness.

Radditz noticed my forced emotion and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You miss them, don't you?"

"What gave you your first clue? I do miss them. Greatly."

Somehow, subconciously, I was moving closer to him for comfort. He either didn't notice or didn't mind. I hope it was the latter. He looked like he was in deep thought about something. Though what about, I do not know.

"Whatcha' thinkin' about?" I asked, almost sarcastically.

"I don't know, I'm just thinking about past things."

"Oh. What kind of past things?"

"My parents, my brother, what he might have been like if he was kidnapped, stuff like that."

"What do you think your brother might have been like?"

"Well, he reminds me a lot of Tousan, my father, so maybe that's a start. He had the brightest smile when I saw him, like he really appreciated me being his big brother. He also knew how to make me smile again when I felt down. Even when he was first born, he would stare at me when I looked into his eyes. I moved one way, he followed me in that same direction. He was a great kid."

"Maybe he is out there, somewhere. You never know."

"Maybe, but I doubt it. It would be really great for me to see family again."

I really felt sorrry for him, not having contact with his family in so long. I wonder how he even stands it. I know he's a tough guy, but seriously. I took his hand into my own. He seemed a little confused about the gesture.

"Well, even if you don't have family, I would gladly be there for you to be your family. If you don't mind, ever since I'm cut off from the one I grew up with."

He seemed to smile brighter than he had ever had before.

"I would gladly like to have you in my family. You don't know how much this means to me."

"There is nothing worse than being alone in the universe. No one is meant to be alone."

"You are wise beyond your years, aibou."

"I take it that's a compliment?"

"I guess you could put it that way."

"Thanks anyway."

After a few minutes, we were both bored again. I was twirling my finger around in my hair, lying down on my"Queen" sized bed and Radditz was just sitting on the ground indian-style, his tail twitching every now and again. I was staring at the floor and he, the celing.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Counting celing tiles, you?"

"Counting floor tiles. Wait, their arn't any tiles to count, it's all carpeted."

"Well, the celing looks very clean-slate and doesn't have any tiles. I was really counting holes in it."

"It's offical, we're bored again."

"So what we going to do about it?"

"Well, it is kind of late out, so that's not good."

We both thought about for a moment, although the tail twitching was starting to hit me in the head.

"Can you watch where you twitch your tail please?"

"Oh, sorry," he said, moving his tail away.

I started twirling my hair again. I didn't notice my finger getting caught in my own hair.

"Ouch."

"What? What's the matter?"

"I got my finger caught in my hair."

He turned around and took my trapped finger and gently pulled it out of it's trap.

"Remind me not to do that again."

He smiled a sarcastic smile and turned back around, taking in the scenery.

"What's that?"

"What's what?"

"That, over there," he said pointing over at something.

He got up to fetch it and show me. It was my diary.

"Uh, that's my diary, Radditz."

"What's a diary?"

"Well, a diary is something I use to write down personal thoughts in."

"Oh, I guess I should give this to you then."

"Yes, you should."

"What do you put in there anyway."

"I usually put down what happened that day and my thoughts about it."

"Like...."

"I'm sorry, but it is kind of private..."

"Well, since I can't look in that one, I'll just find something else to look in," he said, as if on a mission of some sort.

He looked around 'til he found an old book.

"How about this one?"

I took the book and looked inside. It was my favorite book. 'Robin Hood.'

"Oh, my, this is my most favorite book."

"What's it about?"

"It's an adventure story. Trechory, daring sword combat, rescuing damsels in distress, stuff like that."

"Sounds interesting. How about we read it, ever since we're not doing anything at the moment."

"Sure, I love stories before bed," I said, taking the book and sitting down on the floor next to Radditz.

He scooded in closer for a better view. I opened the old book to the first page and began reading.

*Story*

Once upon a time, there was a noble kindom, ruled by the rightous King Richard, the lion hearted. He had ruled his kingdom with a gracious hand and was merciful to all his people. It was also no wonder he was called the lion-hearted for his couragous and brave deeds that he became known by such a title. But one day, he had to go off to fight a battle for his people called The Crusades. Prince John, Richard's younger brother, begged his brother for him to watch over his kindom for him while his brother fought on. Richard did have much say in the matter because he was then brought off into battle before he could give his answer. Unlike his noble brother, John was a ruthless man, who showed not only his unworthyness, but greed as well. The poor people of the kindom, Nottingham by name, suffered a great deal under John's unrightous rule, but there was little they could do. John taxed the poor people a great deal more than that was needed. That is where our story begins....

You can see two figures walking through Sherwood Forest. One, a large, burly man; the other is a smaller, much more skinner man walking beside him. These two are know throughout Nottingham as Robin Hood and Little John, saviors of Nottingham. They are called such because they give the poor hope in hopes their true king would return. The Sheriff of Nottingham, appointed by Prince John, was the one responsible for taxing the heart and soul out of Nottingham, but with Robin Hood and Little John, the people would always have hope. They would "steal from the rich to feed to the poor." But they didn't give out all the money. A little bit was sent to King Richard for him to survive the crusades. They we're discussing something when they heard a carriage passing by. They looked to see it was the royal coach, carrying Prince John and his advisor. Robin had an idea to get the gold from the inside, but Little John went against it. There were rules against robbing royalty, but Robin persisted, already in a forutune tellers garbs. Little John gave in and went out to get the attention of the traveling caravan.

Prince John saw these 'forutune tellers' on the road, advertising they could see into the future. He really liked the idea and ordered the coach to stop, though his advisor strongly went against it. But John wouldn't listen and let the forutune tellers inside his carriage. Little John stayed outside and put fireflies into a glass ball for Robin to 'see into the future.' Prince John thought it was spirits inside the mystic ball. While John was looking inside the ball, Robin looked around the carriage and spotted a rather large bag of gold and took it without being noticed by Prince John. Meanwhile, Little John was using a dagger to drill a hole inside a chest full of gold and let it fall down inside his shirt. Once his shirt was filled up he gracfully walked away, with some guards looking at him in an infautuated way, some cat calling. Little John decided to play along and waved goodbye, boxing his long eyelashes. The guards really got a kick out of that. Too much, infact, to notice Robin escaping from the back, fully clothes in Prince John's former attire. Prince John was still getting over the fact that he had been robbed. He told the guards to seize the culprits, but they had also taken the hubcaps off of the wheels of the carriage to keep it together and Prince John fell out into the mud, along side his advisor, who was scorning him about not trusting anyone along these roadways. John didn't listen, but just sucked on his thumb and pouted like a spoiled child.

Meanwhile, Robin and Little John had escaped successfully into Sherwood Forest. They then sorted out the money. One pile goes to King Richard, and the bigger one goes to the people. They split that one up and dressed in different disguses than the last pair and traveled to Nottingham. There, they gave it out in private, so as not to catch the sheriff's attention. They gave to the church, the injured blacksmith, the widow, and many more. The people were most grateful for their blessings, though they didn't accept thanks. Robin partically favors the widow's children. In fact, one was celebrating his birthday this day. The entire family had scrippmed and saved one whole farthing for his birthday. But the sheriff came because he had heard a birthday tune being sung. When the young boy had opened his only present he saw the single coin. He had never been happier to recieve such a gift.But when he reached inside to let the coin slide into his hand, the sheriff put his hand over the boy's and the coin slid into his hand instead. The widow argued about him having no heart for the poor child and how the family had sacrificed so much just to give it to him. The sheriff just shoved aside the pleads with malicious amusement at her fruitless antics. Just then, an old blind begger walked inside. He was walking around looking for money for the poor, and the cup he held was jingling slightly from the coins he had collected. The sheriff thought this would be the perfect oppurtunity to get more gold. So he bounced the coin he had collected previously and used it to bounce out the other coins into his open palm. The widow gasped at the cruelty the sheriff had displayed on the poor old man. The sheriff walked away, feeling very proud of himself.

The widow had let the begger stay in her home for the harsh treatment he had just recieved. THe little boy was crying a little for the sheriff taking his present. The old begger comforted the young lad and took off his shaded glasses to reveal his true idenity. It was really Robin Hood. The children were very excited to him. Robin told them he heard was going on and decided to join the party. He gave the little boy a bow'n'arrow to play with. He was really happy that recieved a gift from Robin Hood. He asked his brothers and sisters if he looked like Robin, but his youngest sister said he didn't look much like Mr. Robin Hood. Robin agreed, there still was something missing. Then an idea struck him. He took off his lucky hat and put it on the boy. Now he looked just like Robin, but the hat was just a few sizes too big. But he didn't care and went outside to out try his present. The widow thanked him wholeheartedly. Robin said that he wished he could do more, pulling out a small bag of gold for her. She gratefully accepted. Robin had put back on his begger's attire and headed out to give more people happiness.

The children had walked around and had found his best friend and told him about meeting Robin Hood and how he got the great gift. He went out to a ridge to try his bow and arrow. He pulled as hard as he could, but also pointed it too high and when he released the arrow, it went flying into the air, right into the palace grounds. The little boy went to the door to get his arrow back, though his friends went against it. He climbed through the gates with ease and looked around for his lost arrow. He saw two women, playing Badmitten, and it looked like the younger one was winning. The older one just served and the younger hit that birdie as hard as she could, causing it to go flying down the older one's dress, and fall safetly behind her, right where the arrow had landed. The younger went to fetch it and saw the little boy. She smiled sweetly and said hello. The little boy was really scared that the young lady would tell on him to Prince John and would have his head chopped off. The young lady looked confused and said she wouldn't do a thing like that. Just then, his youngest sister had just sneezed, exposing them. THe older woman noticed and told her friend that were surrounded. The younger one told them they had nothing to be afraid of. The children recongized her as Maid Marian, King Richard's niece. She was really nice so they went over to introduce themsevles properly. Marian was very pleased to meet them all. One of the girls asked her if she loved Robin Hood. It was known throughout Nottingham that they were sweethearts. Marian blushed and said yes, she did. The little boy asked if they would get married one day and have lots of kids. Marian blushed even further and said if he asks her. But she couldn't because she lived the palace, and Robin was considered an outlaw. The little boy drew his wooden sword and pretented he was actually Robin. He would storm the castle, fight off the guards and the sheriff, rescue her, sweep her off her feet and carry her off to Sherwood Forest. The older woman, Marian's lady-in-waiting, said that he had forgotten about Prince John. The little boy said Prince John doesn't scare him at all. The lady-in-waiting had an idea. She took her Badmitten racket and proclaimed she was 'Prince John' and challenged 'Robin' to a duel of the swords. 'Robin' accepted the challenge and mock fought. He gently tapped her on the foot and she started imitating John by putting her thumb inside her mouth and sucking on it, calling out for his mommy. The other children exploded with laughter. That was Prince John alright, right to a 't' .The little 'stabbed' the evil villian and left him to die. He took Marian's hand and took her into the bushes for it was 'Sherwood Forest.' The little boy asked Marian what they should do now. Marian explined that the hero usually gives his fair lady a kiss. The little boy said that was sissy stuff. Marian said if he wouldn't, then she would, then kissed him on the cheek. The other children, who had been watching the whole time, burst into laughter.

Later on, Marian was talking with her lady-in-waitng about the day's events. Marian had really enjoyed the children's company today and how they had reminded her of her beloved Robin. The lady-in-waitng commented that if those two got married, King Richard would have an outlaw for an inlaw. Marian became sad, thinking that maybe Robin had forgotten about her and moved on. She still loved him, but it doesn't help her to wonder.

Meanwhile, Robin and Little John were back in Sherwood Forest, finished with their work. Robin was cooking stew, and Little John, laundry. Little John was trying make conversation with his long time friend, though he was off in another world. He finally got his attention and teased Robin for thinking about Maid Marian again. Robin said he couldn't help it, he loved her. But John kept on teasing and then smelt something burning. It was the stew they had been making. It was ruined, so no food tonight. Robin said he was thinking about Marian again. Little John said that he should stop mopping around and marry the girl. Robin was astonished by such an offer, but he couldn't accept that. He was an outlaw, and was always on the run. What kind of life is that for her to live? Suddenly, Friar Tuck, the head of the church, walked up and agreed with Little John about Marian. He then told them about an archery tournament coming up in a few weeks. Marian was going to be there, as well as Prince John. Now Robin couldn't turn down a good challenge, so he accepted, him being the best archer in all the world, he was sure to win. Now all he had to do was wait to see his beloved Marian again.

The day of the tournament was a grand day indeed. Archers from all across England came to participate in this tournament. The sheriff was participating in this tournament as well, for the winner recieved the golden arrow as a prize and a kiss from Maid Marian, so he couldn't turn it down. Robin had disgused himself so that no one recognize him as Robin Hood. Little John was in disguse as well, but as a duke of a providence to butter up Prince John. It was time to start the tounament. All the participates walked by the royal box, greeting them. Robin, in disguse, gave Marian a small flower, saying he is glad to be in the presence of such a lovely lady such as herself, and winked at her. Marian was overjoyed; it was Robin under that clothing. She secretly wished him luck. The tournament started with Robin getting perfect bulleyes every time. He knew he would win this tournament. Then it was the sheriff's turn. He had ordered one of his men to get inside the target and to make him get a perfect bulleye. The target was moved back more than it was before. The sheriff pulled the bow and released the arrow. The arrow flew and was about to hit the top of the target, but the guard jumped up inside, letting the arrow hit the exact middle of the target. Then it was Robin's turn. He was getting ready to shoot the arrow, but the sheriff used his bow and knocked the bow up too high, sending the arrow flying into the air. Robin immediatly went into action. He drew a new arrow and shot it up at the other one to set it back on course again, straight to the target and spliting the sheriff's arrow in half. The crowd went balistic. The guards walked beside the winner to the royal box. Marian was holding the golden arrow to give to him. Prince John drew a sword to name him the winner. Robin knelt down and John.....

"What the hell are doing young lady!?"

Oh no, the witch has returned! what am I going to do now?

What's going to happen now? Will Kiara survive the wich's wrath? Will Radditz? Will he even be there anymore? Next time