Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My boyfriend is from space(guest starring Radditz) ❯ Bad news, chica ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi, here is chapter 2. High school is evil, and it's much worse nowadays because we have to ready ourselves for finals. But I'm in a good mood today, because I got my own Vegeta action figure and the episode when he comes back. Vegeta rules.

::Disclaimers: Come on, do people actually read these? You know the drill anyway::

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I wish it would let me sleep longer. But no, I have to get up. I changed from what I was wearing yesterday into clean clothes. It was my favorite t-shirt today. It said on it 'Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because your boyfriend thinks so.' I went downstairs to find my 'guest' sleeping on the couch. He seemed so peaceful. I went out side to do the morning chores. It didn't take as long as it usually does. Maybe it's just that I'm in a good mood. I went back inside to realize I was hungry myself. I hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday morning. I went back inside to find Radditz awake. He read my shirt and smirked at what it said.

"Nice shirt," he commented.

I blushed a little. He smirked even more.

"Well, you should be the one to talk," I retorted, pointing at his tattered attire.

It was his turn to blush now. I giggled to myself. He was really cute when he really wanted to be. I guess he was hungry too, because his stomach just growled. And when I said growled, I meant it really growled. He put his hand on his stomach and blushed bright red. I tried my hardest not to laugh, but I couldn't help myself. I soon got control of my laughter and apologized.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to laugh."

"Don't even think that. This happens all the time," he said, whilst getting up.

"If you want something to eat, I can go into the kitchen and fix you something, if you want."

Next thing I knew, he was right behind me, like a lost puppy dog trying to follow me home. I turned towards the kitchen, trying not to laugh at him again. When we got to the kitchen I was about to discover somethings.

I'm going to say this once and I'm not going to say it again. When I said I was going to fix something to eat, I had better make a lot of it. Not only did he eat, he INHALED the food. It took almost all my self control to keep from barfing. At least he left some for me. Hey, I'm hungry too, though not as much as him. When I finished, I went outside to get some fresh air. It was a beautiful out today so I got a frisbee and called Demon. He came running. He had been wanting to play all day. I threw the frisbee pretty high into the air. Demon ran after it and jumped after it. He caught it whilst in the air. I whistled for him to bring it back. I congradulated him for catching it. I guess he got a little over excited and jumped on top of me and starting licking my face. I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh, you silly dog," I said to him.

He didn't seem to care and just kept on licking. I then had this sixth sence that someone was watching us. I looked around and saw Radditz. He had been watching us the entire time. I got off the ground to face him. He seemed to be amused.

"You two seem to be having fun," he said, smirking.

I wiped the dog slobber off my face, blushing while doing so and laughing nervously. Suddenly, I heard a car pull up. It looked like a very expensive. And it was pink. Who in their right state of mind would want a pink car? Seriously. Then a woman got out of the car. She was blonde and was wearing a brown trench coat and expensive boots. Then my grandparents came out of the house. They had met Radditz last night and helped me take care of him.

"What do you want here Agnes?" my abuelto said with obvious distaste.

My abuelto is my grandfather. I just like calling him that. My abuelta(grandmother) looked about as discusted as Abuelto. Radditz seemed to sence something bad was going to happen, so he stepped closer to me. She got out some sort of document.

"This document says I have legal custody of Kira, so go on a head and hand her over," she said snobbily.

"First off, her name is Kiara. Second what kind of tresspassing is this? James said we can take care of her whenever he couldn't," Abuelto said.

James was my father.

"Yes, my dear brother. Well, you see he was in a tragic car accident a few days ago."

I stop listening then. My father was dead. No, it can't be true, it just can't. I was on the verge of tears and stinking into the ground. Abuelta came to me and put her comforting arms around me. I cried then.

"Hush, hush now Chica," my abeulta said, trying to calm me.

But I wasn't ready to stop crying. I had just found out I had lost my father and my mother was already gone. I let go of Abuelta and took off towards the stables and got Spirit. I climbed onto his back and told him to run. I needed to clear my head and to get away from that woman. Little did I know that Radditz & Demon were following close behind us.

We stopped after a long time of running and I sought refuge under a shady tree. This tree was special to me. I cry my heart to it whenever I come here. I sometimes thinks it's good to talk to a tree, even though they don't talk back. They listen though. And sometimes it's good just to feel like you've been heard.

"Why did this have to happen? First, Mama'. Now Papa'. Why can't that witch just let me live with my grandparents? They have taken good care of me ever since I was little, but why now? Why?" I sobbed.

I started crying harder til I felt Spirit nuzzling my back. I had almost forgot he was even here. He started to whine because he was sad for me and didn't want me to leave with that witch.

"I know, I don't want to go either. I don't know what I would do if I never saw you or Demon or my grandparents again."

I started crying into his soft mane. He started whining again. I suddenly felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked to see Demon, followed by Radditz. He had heard the whole thing. I tried drying my eyes as best as I could, but couldn't. He came down next to me and sat. He took me into an embrace and tried his best to try and comfort me.

"You can weep as much as you wish, my aibou, no else will hear."

And I cried my eyes out until I finally stopped. Radditz took his fingers and wiped away the tears.

"You may come to me when you feel this way ever again and I will always dry your tears, aibou. No one will hurt you so long as I am here."

"But how can you when I am not here anymore?" I asked.

"I shall come with you, though the witch will not know how I came there."

"Will you show me how?"

"Of course. In fact, I'll show you right now," he said getting up.

I stood up as well.

"Here goes," he said.

Suddenly there was this sort of breeze coming from him as he floated a few feet off the ground. I was staring wide eyed at him. He could fly?

"You can fly? How come you didn't say anything before?"

"You never asked."

I mentally slapped myself. Duh! He then settled back onto the ground.

"So I shall accompany you this way. We shall tell your grandparents about this and I'm sure they'll agree with this arrangment. In the mean time, you can say goodbye to them and your friends and prepare yourself."

I mounted Spirit.

"Let's go now, I'm not much of a person for waiting," I said, taking off.

He started laughing and starting running towards us.

'Whoa, he's pretty fast for a guy his size,' I thought to myself.

He soon caught up with us. Pretty soon, he was in the lead. I urged Spirit to go faster, but he was already at his max. There was no way I could beat him now. But I didn't give up. We got to the house and he won, obviously. Abuelto and Abuelta were surprised to see us coming so fast. The witch saw us too.

"Young lady, get away from that filthy animal," she said, as if she had control over me.

"What filthy animal? Spirit here is cleaner than a whistle," I said, while stroking his mane, then like I was talking to a baby, "Arn't cha, chico?"

He started neighing and it sounded a lot like he was laughing. Radditz looked like he was going to burst out laughing. But he helped me off of Spirit anyway, acting like a total gentleman. That ought to be enough to tick her off.

"Milady, I have come to take you away from the 'clean' beast," he said, totally sarcastically, charming, and bowing.

It took all my self control to keep from bursting with laughter. Abuelta was giggling softly so that no one could hear her. Abuelto was using his hankerchief to cover his mouth to keep from smiling too much.

"Thank you, good sir, I appreciate your help and concern, you may help me off," I said, almost like a princess, though with lots of sarcasm.

I lifted on leg to the other side to let myself side into his arms. If horses could laugh, Spirit would be dying of laughter right now. He was neighing that sounded a lot like laughter. Demon decided to join in the fun. He was laughing like a dog, it may look like he was panting, but he was actually laughing with his tounge out.

The witch, though, didn't think it was so funny.

"You think your so funny, don't you? Well, when I get a hold of you, you will loose your reason to laugh, giggle or have any kind of enjoyment you can think of. I can make your life miserable and like a living..."

She didn't get to finish, because Demon was getting tired of her empty threats. He had gotten up and went to her and did what dogs do best.

"Ugh, you mangy mutt, these are my best shoes!"

Right then and there, everyone started laughing. I looked at Demon and I could have sworn he was grinning maliciously from ear to ear. I started laughing more when I saw him grinning. In fact, I had to lean on Radditz to keep from falling over with laughter.

"HOW CAN YOU LET THAT MUTT DO THAT TO ME?!"

"Well for one thing, he's not a mutt. Second, he doesn't think you smell good, so he's helping you out."

Somehow, unnoticed, Spirit slipped away and went a couple feet away from the witch's car and made some horse manure then went back to where he was before.

"Mark my words, You will hear from my lawyer about this and I'm still taking Kiara with me."

"At least give me a day to prepare and to say goodbye," I said pleadingly.

She gave.

"Alright, I'll give you tonight, but tomorrow morning, you had better be ready," she said, heading for her car.

We all then heard a scream as she found a surprise at her door. Everyone burst out laughing again as she drove away. Abuelto & Abuelta were the first recover.

"I haven't laughed like that in years," Abuelto said.

"Yes, but I'm afraid our laughter will soon come to an end," Abuelta said.

She and Abuelto looked very sad.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be just fine."

"How can you be so excited? Your leaving tommorow," Abuelto demanded.

"I know, but Radditz is coming with me."

Both Abuelto & Abuelta looked shocked.

"How are you going to manage to pull that one off? She seems to have developed a grudge against him already," Abuelta asked.

"Yeah, but she doesn't know he's an alien, so that's a start. At least there we won't have to worry about her exposing him to the press," I said.

"Besides," Abuelto said, "Who would believe he looks like an alien? The only reason to confirm that would be if they saw his tail. But how's that going to boil over."

"I can keep it around my waist so that people don't see it," Radditz said, demonstrating.

He wrapped it around his waist, like he had been doing ever since the witch came.

"That seems to cover it. Now what were you talking about him going with you?" Abuelto asked.

Radditz starting to float a few feet off the ground to demonstrate.

"I can fly, so that witch doesn't see me following them. I can watch over her and make sure no harm befalls her. You have my word as a good friend and as a sayian."

They thought about it and agreed.

"All right, you may go with her and you had better take good care of her," Abuelto said and Abuelta smiled brightly.

I hugged them both.

"Gracias, Abuelto," I said to him.

"Come now, Chica, you must get ready for your trip tomorrow," Abuelta said, taking my hand and leading me inside.

We soon packed my clothes, some hair accesories and pictures of Abuelta, Abuelto, Demon, Spirit, and my parents. They will help me remember them whenever I felt lonely. Then it was time for me to go to sleep.

"I hope you will be safe, Chica. Me and your abuelto don't want anything to happen to you."

"Abuelta, you heard Radditz give his word; he wouldn't let anything happen to me even if his life depended on it."

"I know Chica, and I heard him as well as you did. You just make sure he keeps his promise. Alright?"

"Alright, buenas noches, Abuelta," I said, falling asleep.

"Buenas noches, Chica," she said, kissing my forehead and leaving.

Oh no! The witch has come to take Kiara. We're lucky Radditz is coming and he gave his word to protect her. Does he keep it? What do you think? Tell me please! til next time. Here are the words that are spanish

Chica: girl

Gracias: Thank you

Buenas Noches: Good night

Chico: boy

Adios muchachos & muchachasas!(Goodbye boys and girls!)