Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ New Generation: New World sayians 2 ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer (How could I forget): I don't own DBZ

Chapter 1: I'm back

12 years would pass. Let me re-introduce myself. I am Vega Tatum. The last time we left, I was heavily beaten up By buu. But now, my three kids are teenagers. Shira, My eldest child, is now 14, and my other kids are 12. Did I mention that Pan's second pregnancy had carried twins. A boy and a girl. The girl's name is Blossom, while my son's name is Silver. Chronos and Surge would each have a daughter, but I'll get to their names later. No real evil is shown itself........Yet. I have been keeping myself in shape. Now to talk in the Present.

"Uhhh....." I said. That was the result of being knocked down during one of my spar sessions with Surge.

"You okay man?" He said. I got up and nodded. I was happy that Surge and Chronos haven't lost their desire to fight. I know I haven't. After shaking the cobwebs out, I noticed to time.

"Holy #^$%!! I have to pick up My kids" I said. I went into my condo and got the keys to my limo. I have to say this, I love living it high. Oh and yes, I have become a lawyer, and won another heavyweight title, before deciding to stay away from the media for a while. Surge became heavyweight champion after me, before the next tournament after that. Chronos beat him for that one. I'll have to admit, Shira has come to her own, as well as Silver, but I'll get to that later.

"Do me a favor. Can you pick my kids up as well?" Surge asked me. I nodded, and started up my limo. I rushed to the school, to make it just in time. I used the car horn to signal that I was here. I saw my kids and Surge's and Chronos's kids there as well. I opened my window.

"Hey guys. Gozan, Riada, your dad asked me to pick you guys up. Oh and Hawk, Your dad also asked me to pick you and Marle up as well" I said. They all replied no problem. I heard in the background on how much of a fancy black limo this is. I thought of something.

"Shira, tell them who I am" I told my eldest daughter.

"No Problem dad. Hey everybody. My dad is former world champion Vega Tatum!!!" I heard a lot of joyous screams. A lot of kids knocked on the driver's window (where I was driving). All of the kids asked me for my autograph. I told them no.

"Sorry kids, you'll have to wait until the next world tournament, which will be in two weeks. Now can you Vega-maniacs wait for that?" I asked them. They all nodded, as the kids got in. I already mentioned the daughters of Surge and Chronos. If you do remember, great. If you don't, go back and find out for yourself.

"So, how was school?" I asked.

"Great dad. I got an A on that Tiger art project" Shira said.

"Horrible. People still are degrading me because I'm not perfect like my sister. Kami, that drives me insane" Blossom said. She is one that hates being made fun of. I know she isn't as strong, or as smart as Shira, but I keep telling her to do her best. She doesn't fight, and that's her choice. Blossom wants to become a singer though.

"Average" Replied Gozan and Hawk. I tell ya, those two are practically twins with the responses that they give you.

"Not much different. There is one thing that me and Riada did. We totally burned little miss perfect brat, Hikara today. OHhhhhhh was it good to finally get even with that...that.....I think we get the point" Marle said. Riada and Marle don't like to fight either, but again it's their choice.

"Uhh what about you Silver? Silver? Would you get off that cd player and answer my question?" I asked him.

"Yeah... My name is, WHAT? My name is, WHAT? My name is, WHAT? My name is..... Slim Shady" He said while listening to Eminem. I regret ever letting him listen to rap. Shira stared at him, and he was asked the same question by Shira.

"Ohh. Today wasn't all that different" He said. I thanked him, before Shira went to turn on the tv.

"When will they ever learn? Dad, I'll meet you at home. I have some business to attend to" She said to me. I didn't know what she had in mind, though I'll probably hear it when I get home, so I'll switch over to Shira.

Shira POV

FINALLY!!! I get to talk with my POV. I opened the roof window and got out. I jumped into the nearby alley, and hit a red button on my watch. I transformed into a super hero, and rushed to the south city bank. I saw all the hostages and the black Sharks gang holding them all up. The cops were useless against them

"Hold it right there? What do you think your doing?" I said. Everybody looked up. They noticed me, and I jumped down and went into a fighting pose.

"Who the hell are you?" The leader said.

"My name is............... Is...........Angel-fire. Your next stop, prison" I said to them. They all laughed at me.

"Don't try my. I put a lot of hard work into that name. After all, I am the related to the Great Sayiaman" I said. I lifted my right hand and blasted a beam at them, knocking them all out cold.

"Officer, arrest those men" I said. I left the bank and flew back home.

Vega's POV

I heard about Shira's escapade, and I must say I'm impressed. She is now the new generation of superhero's I hope she will help us greatly.