Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ New Generation: New World sayians 2 ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ

Chapter 2: New evil show's it's ugly mug

A few days later, I was not a happy camper, or at least for half of it. I found out Pan's Pregnant, and there is one thing I have to say. Damn, I am that Damn good y'all. Neither of us were in heat though, but it didn't matter.

The bad thing, a blast was heard in North city. I went over there to find out what it was, and it turned out to be this ugly creature. He looked like the twisted metal 3 version of minion.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked him. Did I just quote Vince McMahon. If I did, tell me, so I can curse myself for that. I hate him, but I respect him, but still hate that Mother @#$%er.

"I am Vengeance. I have searched all over the universe for a sayian to kill. It was because of them, my planet, Arlia, was destroyed." He said.

"You just found your prey. Though I have to warn you, I'm no pushover" I said as I powered up to SS4. His power was equal to that of a SS4, so I had to use it to my advantage

"It just so happens that I know the identity of the one who destroyed your planet. He's my brother, so don't try anything" I said. Vengeance blasted me down in one shot. He was also struck down, but only temporally. I had to trap him, but I was weak from the blast.

"Where is your Brother? He will dearly pay for what he did to my planet. He will Die" He said. I got up, only to fall down, and a ripping pain went through my left thigh.

"You'll never win Vengeance" I said while trying to get up. When I did get up, I flipped him off, and fell back down. I held my left thigh with my arms. Vengeance flew down to me, and smiled sadistically. He then began to beat me up even more.

"Weak, and pathetic" Vengeance said. He stopped beating my up, after I was sprawled all over on the ground.

"I will hunt down your brother, and then everybody will die a quick and painless death. As for you, you will continue to feel the pain that I inflicted on you" Vengeance said. He flew off into the distance. I was helpless, and I couldn't move. Luckily, someone approached me and called the ambulance to take me to the West city hospital.

A/N: Sorry, but it's a short chapter