Fan Fiction / Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Blitz ❯ Twice as Fun ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Twice as Fun

Saturday nights, the busiest night of all at the most popular night club around, Blitz. Every night a long line of people stood outside this club, waiting to enter. Inside people moved to the beat, enjoying he freedom of the night. Two females and three males owned Blitz and spent months on perfecting it. Nui the DJ, he never spoke, Jiru the busgirl, the fickle playgirl, Dareru the waitress, the frugal one, Isaki the bartender, he's always laid back and Arizu the bouncer, he always has a murderous look in his eyes. These five people are what make Blitz.

"Oh my God, the bartender is so hot!" Some girl squealed to her friend over the loud music.

"I know, I love his attitude!" The other squealed back.

"His dark brown hair and light purple eyes may be a strange match, but he's still so hot!" The first squealed in delight.

Jiru overheard this and shook her head while smirking. She went over to Isaki and teased him as always. Jiru always loved to try and get a rise out of Isaki but he never seemed to care.

"You seem to be the talk tonight." Jiru smirked through half lidded bright blue eyes.

Jiru's orange hair fell to her waist and a head band kept a few long bangs at the side of her face instead of in front of her eyes. Isaki's hair was short and a lot of long thin bangs covered his eyes when he wanted them to. Isaki raised an eyebrow at Jiru.

"And your point is?"

"Do I ever need a reason to have fun?"

"I guess not with you being the slut." Dareru stood beside Jiru as her crimson eyes danced with amusement. "I need these Isaki." Dareru handed Isaki a piece of paper.

"Coming up." Isaki left the girls to get the order.

"I am not a slut!" Jiru glared at Dareru.

"A person that sleeps with many others is considered a slut." Dareru stated matter-of-factly and tucked her dark green hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, yeah." Jiru stuck her tongue out at Dareru and walked away.

"Here ya go." Isaki returned with the order.

"Thanks Isaki. See ya again soon."

"I'm sure."

Dareru wandered through the crowd. She watched the orders carefully as she passed many people. It wasn't easy to do her job especially when people keep bumping into you.

"Poor kid." Isaki shook his head and looked down the bar for any new faces.

He then looked around the club as he leaned on the bar. Dareru had made it to her table with any problems for once. She usually spilled something but she was getting better at it, for sure. Jiru was cleaning a table half heartedly as usual. Isaki could tell that she had spotted some guy at they way she was half paying attention to what she was doing.

"Those two never change." Isaki picked up a glass left behind by some person and started to clean it.

His gaze went to the other person working inside. Nui had on his headphones and was moving with the beat as well as adding special effects to the music. Nui was a mute, or so everyone assumed. The only one Nui would speak to was Isaki for they had known each other for about ten years. Blitz was their idea in the beginning. Nui's hair was a strange mixture of colors but he still had his original hair color. At the moment, his hair was black, the main color, and his bangs were three colors, pink, green and yellow. Nui always dies his bangs three different colors every week. His eyes are a dark gold.

"Strange, but never ceases to amaze."

"Can you guys fill me in later, I got a date."

"Since when don't you have a date?"

"Ha, ha, very funny!" Jiru turned on her heel and left.

The five lived in a three story house, including the basement. They had Mondays and Tuesdays off and when they did work, it was from nine at night to five in the morning.

"What do we have to do this time?" Dareru nodded to Arizu.

"Same old, same old." Arizu pulled his dark blue hair back in a low ponytail to keep from going in his brown eyes.

Not only did the five own and work in a night club, they were also expert thieves. Jiru was the safe cracker, Dareru was the mechanic, Nui was the hacker, Isaki was the weapons specialist and Arizu was the connections person.

"We have to go into the Museum of Ancient Arts and retrieve the Golden Litoch."

"Golden whaty?" Dareru blinked.

"It doesn't matter. This item is very pricey on the black market. Nui, get a layout on the museum. Dareru, get some vehicles of your choice and see how long it'll take to into the clearing, Nui can provide you with anything you will need. Isaki, we need explosives and a few guns of your choice. Nui, when you have a picture of the safe, notify Jiru. I will contact a few people who can aid us with security." Arizu finished and the three nodded.

Three black GTO's drove up to the museum. One had Nui and Isaki, driver. Nui was on his laptop and Isaki had a remote control in his hand. The second had Jiru and Dareru, driver. Jiru got out of the vehicle and went up to the glass doors. The last had Arizu.

"I'm at the doors." Jiru whispered through her headset.

Nui typed on the keypad and nodded to Isaki. Isaki told Jiru to proceed. Jiru entered the museum and put on the glasses she had on her head. With them she was able to see red sensor lines. She glanced up and saw a camera.

"I need the power and video feed cut."

Nui did as she requested. Jiru ran on silent feet to where the safe was kept. She reached it with ease. She put a hand on the dial and closed her eyes. She spun the dial and when she heard an almost un-audible click, she pulled open the safe and pulled out a small metal box.

"Found the box."

"Guards are coming your way, get out through the vent and D will meet you out back."

"Thanks for the heads up I." Jiru pulled the item out of the box and placed it back in the safe, closing the door.

She pocketed the item in her jacket and zipped up the pocket. She hopped up onto the safe and pushed the vent up. She crawled through and closed it once again. She saw the guards below her and smirked. She crawled through the vent with the directions that Isaki gave her.

"Piece of cake." Jiru tossed the golden item to Arizu who left the living room.

"Another easy steal." Dareru stood up and stretched. "I'm going to bed. Good night all!" She waved over her shoulder and proceeded up the stairs.

"I got a date tomorrow so see ya boys."

"She even has dates in the morning? I shouldn't find that shocking."

Nui stood up and went into the kitchen. Isaki followed him and sat at the dining table, watching the younger. Nui raised an eyebrow at Isaki who seemed lost in thought. The older shook his head and Nui continued to make coffee.

"Want?"

"You mean coffee?" Nui gave Isaki a look of confusion. "I don't want any coffee…" …in place of it I would much rather have something else.

Nui turned his attention back to the coffee and trying to ignore the look Isaki had on his face. He was smirking with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

On the other side of town, at the twenty-seventh precinct, two detectives were given the mission to find the thieves.

"We are not sure how many there are, but they are very good and we have no leads. Maclean, Laytner, this case is yours."

1