Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rose Red Chronicles ❯ Leave now ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

KB- Sniff, no reviews.

Soffia- You're bound to get some sooner or later KB.

Saceria- ~mutters~ Yeah there have to be some people in this world who like KB's crummy fanfics.

KB- I HEARD THAT!!!!!!

Soffia- ~under her `breath' ~you're gonna get it now.

KB- ~whistles~ ~a woman walks out of the closet holding a hammer~ Saceria meet Ellen Rimbauer.

Ellen- Join me. Join Rose Red, and build!!

Saceria- ~runs away screaming~

Soffia- ~sigh~ Kuroi Bara no Twilight does not own Rose Red or Gundam Wing.

KB- Arigato!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't believe this!! It's only been one year and those morons already worked their way into another war." Duo voiced quite clearly what was going through all of the nine peoples heads who were seated on the floor of the old warehouse. The president that had done so well during the one-year war had been replaced. The new guy thought the Preventers agency was unneeded. It wasn't long after that, that the rebellion started, and now, on the floor of on abandoned warehouse in downtown Tokyo sat the five ex-Gundam pilots, Sally Po, Ms. Une, Marie Maya, and five year old Emily.

A few months after the last war outbreak, Emily had turned up. She was later proven to be Heero's blood sister. Emily jumped when a bomb hit the building next to them; the room lit up to clearly show the scared face of a common five year-old. Emily suddenly stood, and ran to her brothers side. "Leave, leave now! Leave or die!" It was only a whisper, but it was obvious she meant it. The group agreed and begun to file out; They had learned long ago to listen to Emily's telepathic warnings. The group was but a block away when a bomb hit the warehouse, turning it into a fiery light-show that was quickly put out by the on coming rain.

Sally sighed and looked around, "um, there are soldiers everywhere, I think we need a new shelter." The nine of the huddled into a open-ended alley to discuss their next moves. It was then Marie Maya spotted the mansion[[KB- DaDaDaDa]] in the street behind them. It was old and abandoned, but it was in very good shape. "How about over there? At least then we can get out of this down pour."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soffia- KB, I don't know what it is with you and short chapters.

KB- I know and I'm sorry. Plz R+R, tell me how I'm doing. Flames will be added to the fireplace, it's snowing here ^.^