Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demons, Vampires, and Buffy??? ❯ Bad Day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Inuyasha or the cast. I am finally putting up Chapter 1- Bad Day. So on with the story.

Chapter one- Bad Day

~The story begins~

"You shall be executed for marrying one of our enemies from the Vampire Gang, and having a child with her. You knew that we were enemies with them but you still disobey our rule. So you will suffer and die for the consequence." "Not in front of my daughter, Kagome. She is young and she shouldn't be seeing the death of her parents!" "Yes, in front of her, so she can understand that she is never welcomed in the Demon Gang." The executer raised the executing sword, ready to cut off her father's head. "No, Daddy!!!!!!!!" Down went the sword, now she stands alone in her father's blood. She wanted to cry but no tears came out. The same thing had happened to her mother and she also had witnessed her mother's death at the Vampire Gang's territory. " No, Mommy and Daddy can't die! Mom, Dad!!!!"

"Hey Kagome, wake up! It's just a bad dream dude," said Inuyasha. "You're screaming in your sleep again." Kagome's eyes opened wide. "Thanks, Inuyasha" "Get ready, I'm taking you out, you need fresh air." Kagome nodded her head in an ok way.

While they were out, Inuyasha bumped into a girl. She had moonlight gray eyes that were so intense that he couldn't look away. "Oh, sorry dude didn't see where I was going." "Feh! Whatever." "Don't gotta be a dumbass, and the name's Killena Ngo. What about you guys?" "I'm Inuyasha Tran and this is Kagome Ishtar." "I see that you guys are both hanyous, don't worry I won't tell. I'm a hunter by the way. Here's my number and address if you guys need anything. Bye!" said Killena and then she left after giving them the piece of paper with her number and address.

"I'm tired now, let's go home." "Alright Kagome, let's go then." They walked to a red spots car, got inside and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

I know it is short but it is kind of hard for me to sort out this idea. And my muses are being idiots.

Vampire Inuyasha- Kagome and Inuyasha are both hanyou and in this story it means half demon and half vampire. Does that help clear things up?

Peoples! Please Review! I'm starting to lose hope for myself if I get no review! I know it may suck but please still review and you can give me some ideas. ^_^

Sesshoumaruboi *_*