Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Thir13en Ghosts ❯ Freddy Vs. Yuffie ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thir13en Ghosts

By Charles Xavier

Chapter Two: Freddy Vs. Yuffie

“Welcome to my world, bitch.” Freddy presented Yuffie with his gloved weapon on his hand. “I can tell that I’m going to enjoy this, a lot. And it’s time for me to get back into the habit, starting with you.” He pointed a claw at her with a wicked sneer on his face. “Come to Freddy!”

“You wish!” Yuffie scowled back and quickly somersaulted backwards, tossing a shuriken at her adversary. Unfortunately her actions weren’t swift enough to outsmart the ghost. Freddy saw what was coming; he raised his hand and caught the shuriken within his claws, preventing it from slicing into his ugly face. Yuffie wasn’t too surprised, however, as she was only getting warmed up. “If you want me, come and get me puke face!”

Freddy was annoyed by that last remark she made, since he never liked people insulting him. He squeezed the shuriken in his hand angrily and crushed it up into a round up ball. “You really want to die, don’t you? Then allow me to assist you!”

Raising his weapon high, Freddy dashed towards Yuffie at lightning speed, giving him the advantage to slash Yuffie across the right side of her chest. Yuffie felt the cold metal of his claws cut through her shirt and her skin when she took the damage severely. By the time she noticed that she’d been cut, Freddy had already delivered her a punch in the eye followed by a high kick in the jaw, the latter attack making her fall way backwards onto the metallic wall.

While Yuffie was trying to recover from her unexpected attacks, Freddy was busy licking her blood dripping from his claws with his long slimy tongue. When Yuffie got back onto her feet, she suddenly fell back, grasping the fatal wound on her chest. Checking it, she saw that Freddy had dug quite deep into her, so she knew from there this fight wasn’t going to get any nicer if she didn’t watch herself.

Just as she got back up again, she tossed another shuriken at Freddy. Freddy focused his eyes on the sharp flying object as it came, hurling towards him. He then swiped his claws upon the shuriken just when it was coming down close to the tip of his hat. The shuriken flung aside, but when Freddy looked back at Yuffie, she was charging full speed at him. Yuffie swung her fist forwards, but Freddy tilted his head back. She performed a sweep, but Freddy jumped over her leg. She then attempted to do a roundhouse kick, but Freddy caught her leg and swung her across the room, making her smack into a rusty old boiler. Freddy took this chance to get control of her and make her swing randomly everywhere around the place. Laughing joyfully, he sent Yuffie’s body smashing onto other boilers and knocking through gas and water pipes, making this seem like his own cruel version of a pinball game.

“Aw…” When Freddy was tired of mucking around, he simply released his control on Yuffie and let her drop to the ground. “…tilt!” He sniggered.

Yuffie coughed up blood from her mouth as she was lying there, unable to move her arms and legs after what had just happened. Still rather dizzy in the head, she heard Freddy’s footsteps thumping louder and louder behind her upon the metal grated floor. She also heard the claws from his hand tap onto the metal bars. She rolled her eyes upwards and saw Freddy standing, staring down right back at her with a smirk. And without mercy, he took up his right foot and carefully placed it on top of Yuffie’s rib cage, pressing it down hard.

Yuffie couldn’t stand the pain, she moaned out loudly in agony as the pain got worse. But that wasn’t quite Freddy’s plan; he knelt down on one knee, placed one hand onto her forehead to keep her still, he lifted his clawed hand above his head, and was ready to plunge it directly down into Yuffie’s teary eyes. Just as Freddy thought he was going to win, Yuffie clutched her hands onto Freddy’s hand, making the tips of his claws only an inch away apart from her pupils. She struggled difficultly with him, and was unsure how much longer she could hold this up for. But then, she felt something slip out of her pockets.

Casting an eye down, Yuffie saw that a red Materia ball had rolled out of her shorts: a Fire Materia. Risking it, Yuffie released one of her hands from Freddy’s and reached out for the round object. By stretching out her fingers, she could only touch the edge of the ball with her nails. But determinedly she tipped it towards her, hence the Materia became much easier for her to reach. When Yuffie held it firmly in her hand, she pointed it directly in front of Freddy’s face, shouting at the top of her voice:

“FIRE 3!”

“AAAA!!!!”

Freddy was engulfed in flames and was thrown backwards from the magic’s impact. Yuffie, relieved that her eyes were untouched, put down her Materia and sat up, looking at how Freddy was handling. Freddy yelled out in rage and horror as the fire blanketed him up and burned down every part of him. Waving his arms and body aimlessly helped nothing and only made the flames grow bigger in size. Yuffie crawled back away from Freddy as he tried to approach her. But soon his legs went numb and he collapsed down to his knees. From there, all he could do was reach out…until finally dropping dead to the floor, still in flames.

“Don’t you ever call me bitch.” Yuffie muttered.

“God in heaven, run!”

Balamb Garden had rarely been in a state of panic, and today was just exactly how it was. Hundreds of students and teachers from the SeeD academy ran frantically around the building everywhere. Squall Leonhart stood in the middle of the classroom, watching everyone around him go berserk, with a reason that was unclear to him. He didn’t seem as frightened as everyone else though.

“What’s going on?” Squall stood up from his chair, demanding to know an answer.

“There’s some crazy guy in this building killing everyone!” A male student shouted at him. “He’s coming this way into the classrooms!”

And just then, the classroom door was broken down and in came a giant muscular figure, armed with a sharp machete and wearing a hockey mask to conceal a hideous face. Most of the students cowered to the windows at once, while a few had enough spunk to arm themselves and charge straight to the figure. But they only ended up getting hacked and crushed by the figure’s mighty strength.

“Ch…ch…ch…a…a…a…R 21;

A haunting echo filled the classroom and made the students scared half to death. Indeed, Jason Voorhees was of no match to anybody in Balamb Garden. But there was one man standing in his way that blocked him from laying hands on the other students. Squall slipped out his Gunblade and pointed it at Jason, prepared to take on his challenge.

Author’s Note: Out of all the votes and e-mails I got…Yuffie seemed to be everyone’s favorite to win! (I personally would have liked her to win too, just to tell ya). But my humble apologies go to Freddy fans (I’m not against the guy, honestly). A note to Hildebrant, that Pinhead idea sounds nice, but I’m still thinking about it. And a note to TheSilverKitsune, no, I’m not Japanese. I’m Chinese (Hong Kong). And secondly, I haven’t got Kingdom Hearts 2 yet, so I can’t say anything about it yet. But I can tell you that I’ve just bought Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. SUGOI!

Next: Jason Vs. Leon.

(Bets anybody?)