Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Thir13en Ghosts ❯ Cid Vs. Leatherface ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thir13en Ghosts

By Charles Xavier

Chapter Eight: Cid Vs. Leatherface

“Heh, heh, heh!”

“Come on, ass face!” Cid taunted Leatherface by extending his middle finger at him, which only drove Leatherface fuming with antagonism. “You gonna fight me or what? Bring on that pussy chainsaw of yours!”

Leatherface charged at him with his chainsaw dead ahead. Cid blocked his attack with his Venus Gospel and saved himself from getting his face mangled by his opponent’s menacing machine powered weapon. A violent fountain of orange sparks sprouted out between them, flying across the floor but fortunately not into their faces which would have caused either one of them blindness if they weren’t careful. Leatherface pushed forwards, making Cid bend his arms as the chainsaw closed in towards him. It seemed more and more likely now that the sparks could hit his eyes any second, possibly blinding him temporarily.

“HAAAH!” No…Cid fought back with aggression . He pushed the chainsaw away and started to draw it towards Leatherface, sweating within his distorted mask. “Have a little taste of this!” And out of his own crude craftiness, he lifted up his foot and rammed it up straight into Leatherface’s…

“OOOOOOOOH!”

Leatherface screamed as he grabbed his private parts, rubbing them softly with care and trying to overcome the irresistible pain he was suffering. Cid laughed coarsely at him, blowing out a puff of smoke from his cigarette. “Aw…does that hurt?”

The chainsaw wielder waited no more to be teased any further. He took his chainsaw by one hand and swung it continuously in wild but sloppy manners. Cid carefully dodged his swings by ducking or rolling away, and all Leatherface was able to cut through was the hanging meat that acted as nothing but pointless obstacles for this haunting match. Once Cid saw that he was getting carried away with himself by cutting and swinging his chainsaw randomly, he grabbed the nearest hanging piece of cow meat as big as a punching bag, and drove it into Leatherface’s ghastly face. Leatherface jerked backwards from the hit, while Cid jumped out to confront him again.

Whacking him a few times more with his powerful spear, Cid finished his attack by thrusting the head of his Venus Gospel straight into Leatherface’s stomach. The weapon penetrated through him and came out through his back with a crackling sound. Leatherface dropped his chainsaw and held dearly onto the Venus Gospel stuck into him. While he was screaming in more torment, Cid was generous enough to assist him. He took his right boot and kicked the butt of the weapon deeper into the killer’s organs.

Soon Leatherface was out of breath, and he fell sideways to the ground.

“Huh.” Cid threw down his cigarette and squished it under his boot, snorting out: “Some mother fucker’s always trying to ice skate uphill.” (1)

With Leatherface defeated, Cid turned his back and whistled his way out for the door. Entertaining himself with his own musical tunes, he didn’t bother to listen for any other noises that might have sounded suspicious or strange to him. It was rare that he had often won a one-to-one fight with any enemy before. So Cid smiled at himself and laughed with elation.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ugh…!”

That laugh ended pretty quickly though. For as his hand reached out for the door, Cid felt something long and metallic pierce through his back and burst out through his chest; it was his Venus Gospel. An awake Leatherface stood behind him, having taken Cid’s weapon and used it against him. “Heh, heh, heh!” Leatherface was the one laughing now. He took a few steps back as Cid slowly turned around to face him, reaching his quivering hands out in an effort to strangle him by the neck…

“You…cheeky…son of a…b…”

Cid fell forwards and died before finishing his last sentence.

Dark inside a gothic gloomy church, the Beast strode angrily along a red carpet, towards the young gentleman standing in front of the candle lit altar, as if expecting him most promptly. Standing up straight with his gloved hands behind his back, the gentleman appeared as a fine man with shoulder length hair that was black as the feathers of a nocturnal raven. His blood stained eyes were concealed within the pair of black lenses which he wore. He was dressed formally in a polished silver tuxedo, topped off with a fancy top hat that was slanted slightly to one side.

“I don‘t usually expect visitors in zhe middle of zhe night.” Count Dracula said politely to the Beast advancing with growing rage. “But…I see zhat you in particular are in grave need…I believe you have someone you are…in search of?”

“Where’s Belle?” The Beast asked him boldly without fear.

“Belle? Belle…?” Dracula pondered in his head…until a mocking grin surfaced on his face. “Ah…Belle! You must be after one of zhose…how you say…Heart Princesses, no?”

“Tell me where she is…” The Beast warned him. “…and I promise that you will not suffer under my bare hands.”

“I am afraid zhat iz not possible. And I feel your blood circulating faster than usual, iz it not?” Dracula patronized him on purpose, getting him on his very nerve. “I feel zhat you are willing to risk life and limb for zhat precious girl of yours, vhich tells me zhat you are most ready to die.”

“TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!” The Beast gave a shout that shook the candles in the church. He pounced at Dracula and picked him up by his collars. He roared monstrously in his face and threw him over to the wooden benches. “GET UP, YOU!” He yelled at him, but Dracula was laying calmly on the ground buried under a few pieces of broken wood. He rose up to his feet unharmed and lowered his lenses at the Beast.

“You…should have not have angered me, my friend.”

Dracula hissed hatefully when he suddenly went into his process of transformation. His teeth began to extend and sharpen, his skin began to change dramatically, his hands and feet outgrew from his gloves and shoes and revealed his terrible talons and claws, his body expanded as he ripped out of his tearing clothes, a pair of demonic wings burst out from his back, and his hat fell off when his head reshaped into a bat-like creature. When his transformation was complete, he glanced over at the Beast and snarled grotesquely at him.

The Beast, unafraid, growled in return to face Count Dracula, now in his most beastly form.

(1)Can you guess where I got that line from? (winks)

Author’s Note: I know…a lot of you wanted Cid to win, but again this fight was decided for storyline reasons. I’m not against Cid, and I honestly think he’s an awesome fighter. So please don’t flame me!

Next: The Beast Vs. Count Dracula

(Need I say that magic word…bets?)