Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Thir13en Ghosts ❯ The Beast Vs. Count Dracula ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author’s Note: Just to make it clear: NO! I am NOT using the Count Dracula from ‘Van Helsing’ (an awful movie). This is the Count Dracula from Francis Ford Coppola’s film.

Well, as Mills Lane would say in ‘Celebrity Deathmatch’: “LET’S GET IT ON!”

Thir13en Ghosts

By Charles Xavier

Chapter Nine: The Beast Vs. Count Dracula

“RWOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR!”

The Beast ran and leapt onto Dracula, aiming his claws onto his scowling face. Dracula caught him by the neck with one hand, however, and started to strangle him with ease. The Beast chocked as Dracula squeezed and squeezed, until his enemy threw him aside. The Beast smashed into a confession box, knocking it over.

“GRRR!” Dracula growled as he saw the Beast climbing out from the wreckage. The Beast leapt at him again, this time landing onto his chest with success. Dracula jerked backwards and fell over, knocking over a giant statue of a damned angel, which shattered into pieces when it struck the ground. Still loaded with anger, the Beast pounded Dracula with his sharp claws and powerful teeth, sinking all of them deep into Dracula’s skin making him bleed. But Dracula did not wish to be beaten, and when the Beast slashed him across his face, leaving a big mark on him… “YAAARGGH!”

Dracula bent his knees and placed his feet onto the Beast’s stomach, catapulting him away. The Beast ended up falling onto the altar, the impact was so critical that the Beast discovered soon enough that he was bleeding behind his head. Nevertheless, the Beast still had enough strength to fight on.

Seeing Dracula striding forwards, the Beast noticed a tall marble basin by his side, only a few steps away. It contained a large amount of water…but the Beast knew this wasn’t any ordinary kind of water, it was holy water. Just his ticket to possibly winning this fight. So the Beast went onto his fours and quickly ran to the basin before Dracula could grab hold of him. He took the basin with his hands and hurled the holy water all over Dracula’s body.

“YAAAAAARGGH!” The holy water splashed onto him and sizzled him like burning concentrated acid. The water began to evaporate away into smoke quickly while it ate away Dracula’s muscular skin in a short matter of time. Now left defenseless, the Beast walked away picking up a crucifix from the alter, and splintered the end of it. He returned to Dracula, still suffering from the holy water, and drilled the crucifix straight into the center of his heart.

“AAACKK!” Dracula coughed out as he looked down to see to see his heart penetrated by the crucifix sticking out of him. His hands trembled and he stepped away from the altar. His eyes went out of focus and his skin turned to white. He was loosing blood fast, and his power was being drained. The Beast stood back and well away from him, watching him endure a slow painful death. “CURSE YOU…ACKKK!”

With his eyes still open, Dracula collapsed to one side and gurgled his last source of breath before kicking the bucket. The Beast carefully walked over to his dead body, and let out a deep sigh. “I’ve had my share of living as a monster too. I guess that makes two of us now.”

Deep down in the darkest catacombs of ancient Egypt, Aladdin was being chased by a sea of blue scarab beetles, all craving to have a nibble on his flesh. The young adventurer ran as fast as the wind, waving his flaming torch at the fowl-tempered man-eating insects, screeching at him every so often. Trapped in this endless maze, Aladdin rolled his eyes everywhere, seeking for any possible exit that could lead him out of this mindless pursuit.

His prayer was answered, but not as what he had hoped. Unaware of where he was stepping into, Aladdin suddenly fell through the sandy floor, vanishing from the scarab beetles. The scarab beetles stopped when they clearly saw what happened to him, and immediately fled in fear.

Minutes passed, and Aladdin woke up from his nasty fall…

“Ow…what a fall.” He moaned, opening his eyes. He found himself inside an underground Egyptian shrine, where coins and other unique objects made of pure gold lay piled like mountains of sand. On the walls were various carvings of Pharaohs and their armies of the history’s past. Aladdin was slightly spooked to see other carvings of the scarab beetles he encountered not so long ago.

Standing up, he saw that he was in the middle of a fighting ring. But the eerie thing was, was that the place seemed completely desolate…until he heard somebody breathing behind him.

Spinning round, Aladdin came face to face with the high priest Imhotep. Staring at him sternly and examining his physical appearance, Imhotep knew that this was the right man who had come to combat against him. With an impious smile, he reached for an Arabian sword in his dark cloak that covered his whole body, and kindly threw it on the floor and over to Aladdin.

Confused but willing to accept Imhotep’s kind offer, Aladdin picked up the sword and pointed it at him.

“(Let’s see how good you really are, street rat!)”

Imhotep spoke in a dialect that Aladdin couldn’t understand, but it was certain that this man wasn’t going to let him go without a fight, and if it was a fight he wanted, then it was a fight he was going to get. As Imhotep stepped forward into the ring, he removed his cloak, unveiling his ritually tattooed body.

“Who the…?” Aladdin had no idea who he was facing, but he sensed death written all over the priest. And that would be something he’d encounter if he didn’t look sharp now.

Imhotep stretched his arms and rolled his neck. When ready, he beckoned his hand at Aladdin.

Author’s Note: Whee! Thank you again for all your lovely reviews! I understand that the baddies are still winning by a mile right now, but don’t fret! There’s still more to come!

Next: Aladdin Vs. Imhotep

(B-E-T-S!)