Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Thir13en Ghosts ❯ Aladdin Vs. Imhotep ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thir13en Ghosts

By Charles Xavier

Chapter Ten: Aladdin Vs. Imhotep

Armed with only a scimitar, Aladdin was unsure what Imhotep had in store for him. From his ghastly appearance, it wouldn’t seem by any chance nice or even anything related to it. Circling the ring, both men were eager to survive the outcome of this soon-to-be vicious fight. With the fire torches set alight into bursting flames by Imhotep, he taunted Aladdin maliciously to make him feel provoked.

“(What are you waiting for? Strike me with whatever worthless strength you have!)”

Aladdin was eager to follow; he attacked him when he ran and pulled his scimitar back ready to get a clean slice off across his neck. Imhotep’s eyes kept fixed onto the motion of the bent blade, and so when Aladdin did strike, Imhotep prevented his loss of a head by grabbing a hand securely onto the weapon. Aladdin pushed inwards to get the scimitar moving from his grasp. But like a boy with a toy, Imhotep smirked devilishly and shifted the pointy object carefully away from him.

“Who…are you?” Aladdin asked, but got his just answer at once. Imhotep swung a fist into his face, followed by a drilling kick into his stomach. Aladdin almost threw up by the impact of his powerful foot, but sadly that wasn’t the finish. Imhotep made his third blow by delivering a bone crushing uppercut, sending Aladdin flying backwards.

“UGGGHHH!!!!!”

Aladdin was lucky enough to have none of his bones broken, unlike some foolish individuals who dared to challenge Imhotep in the past. With the scimitar still in his hand, he rose without severe wounds.

Confronting Imhotep again, he was about to spring towards him. But by the moment he jumped off the ground, Aladdin’s body became paralyzed. Imhotep, with the tricks from his black magic, froze Aladdin in mid-air.

“What…?!”

Aladdin tried to move his arms, but they wouldn’t budge. He tried shaking his legs, but they were too numb. He rolled his eyes over to Imhotep, who raised his hand and clenched his fist at him as if he was squeezing the juice out of an orange. Aladdin’s neck started to enclose by itself and the force grew stronger, choking him to his near death. Imhotep tightened his fist to make him beg for mercy.

Aladdin spoke nothing.

Imhotep came closer, still with his hand raised. He gazed up at the scruffy boy with no remorse, and watched him die slowly under his unbreakable control. However, Aladdin was still wriggling his legs, shaking them out of Imhotep’s spell soon enough sans him knowing. Hence, Imhotep didn’t expect a kick in the face when Aladdin broke free at last and dropped back down to the ground.

“OOOF!!!” Imhotep received quite the kicking, and wasn’t able to save himself when Aladdin took immediate action and sliced him across his torso. “HAAAAAAAAR!!!!!”

Aladdin stepped back, hoping to watch his enemy die quickly. But it was a shame that he knew nothing about the Egyptian priest; instead of seeing bloody organs reek out from his body, it neatly assembled back together like two opposite magnetic poles. Speechless, Aladdin didn’t quite know what to do next. His scimitar proved useless, now that he had learned that cutting him had no effect. And that made Imhotep take charge from here…again.

Gathering air into his mouth, Imhotep puffed out a mighty gust of a sandstorm, blowing Aladdin straight out of the ring and onto a giant sand bed. Aladdin was unhurt from the fall, though he noticed that his scimitar had slipped out of his hand and was nowhere to be found by reach. Imhotep teleported over to the edge of the ring in his sandy form to watch him take time to recover.

Imhotep offered him no chance to do that. With a despicable grimace, he unleashed a trap door under Aladdin’s feet. “AAAAAA!!!!” Aladdin slid down a dark narrow chute, splashing into a pit infested with mountain nests of scarab beetles.

“No! Get me out! GET ME OUT!” Aladdin pleaded to Imhotep, who was peering down at him. He took amusement in seeing him squirm his last few words before getting swallowed up and gobbled to the bone by the tiny pests. And like a piece of hanging meat munched by a swarm of angry piranhas, there was little trace of Aladdin left when eating time had finished.

“(Pathetic.)” Imhotep snorted.

High upon the snowiest mountains of China, Evil Ash and his Army of Darkness had set up a camping post. Intending to explore and of course annihilate the people living at the lower grounds of the country, Evil Ash was confident to find challenges in this heavy task. In fact, he already had someone to take on; for his men had managed to kidnap a Chinese soldier to become their prisoner…

Outside of their camp in the snowy fields, the Army of Darkness were gathering round in a circle for yet another death round to begin…Evil Ash appeared in his shredded blood cape, skeletal armor and skull carved helmet. His opponent, a young timid girl, was forced by certain death to meet the army’s proudest leader.

“You’ve got a lot of guts for sticking out on me, girl! But I like that!” Evil Ash patrolled left and right, eyeing the female soldier several feet away from him. “What did you say your name was again?”

“My name is Hua Mulan.” She answered in a fearless voice. “I’m serving my country to protect my people against the Huns and the horrible likes of you!”

The Army of Darkness chorused in sheer laughter at the girl’s spunk, and Evil Ash couldn’t help but join in with them.

“MWA! HA! HA! HAAA!!! You’re good for a gal of your age!” Evil Ash cackled. “But are you good enough to draw swords against me?!”

Evil Ash whipped out a silvery pair of polished twin swords from their sheaths attached to his back. He aimed them menacingly at Mulan, delivering her a nasty grin. Mulan bravely took out her father’s ancient sword, passed down from many generations.

Adjusting her armor but left helmet-less, Mulan positioned herself into a stance and braced for what was to come, saying to Evil Ash: “I’m ready.”

Author’s Note: Intentionally, I was going to have Captain Jack Sparrow (The Pirates of the Caribbean) duke it out with Evil Ash. But I always wondered whether Evil Ash could handle somebody who has an understanding in the Martial Arts…so that’s kind of how Mulan came in! (smiles)

Next: Evil Ash Vs. Mulan

(Pick your side…I got kind of tired of saying ‘bets’ all the time).