Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ninja Magic ❯ Kakashi ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: I said this once and I'm going to repeat myself. . . . . . I don't own any of Naruto characters or Harry potter characters. This is a Crossover, what kind? I'm leaving you to guess it cause I will only tell you the next chapter ok? Read and relaxed.
 
/////////////////////////////////////
 
Title: Ninja Magic
 
Chapter 3: Meet Kakashi.
 
Sasuke found himself walking down a dark passageway, his surrounding was rocky and wet. “Where am I?” His voice echoed around along with his footsteps.
 
`What is that smell?' Sasuke cover his nose as the smell of death started to stanch the air, then all of a sudden a bust of orange flame appeared in front of him as an image started to form inside.
 
A man around his 30s or so, wearing the leaf symbol head protector and a mask, which coved his nose and mouth from what he could see the man, a pink hair girl, Naruto and him were walking out of the villages' gates. `What is this?' When he saw the images walking pass a small puddle of water, it started to turn red as if it was a warning of danger.
 
`Am I seeing the future?'
 
BEEP BEEP
 
`Is that the future?'
 
BEEP BEEP
 
But he was cut short by an intruding sound. `What is that sound?' But then his surrounding started to change as the fire in front of him was blown away, in front of him was a familiar snake face. “Voldemort!!!” But the dark lord wasn't alone, he held an unconscious blonde in his hands. “No! Leave him alone!! Naruto!!!” Voldemort had an evil grin on his face as he had a wand press near the blonde's tempest.
 
“Say goodbye to your sweet heart.”
 
A green light shore from the dark lord's wand, towards the unconscious Naruto as Sasuke's eye were widen with fear that his future sight had became his worst nightmare.
 
“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
//////////////////////////////
 
“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sasuke sat straight up from his bed; his nightclothes were soak with sweat, he quickly looks at the space next to him and found Naruto still sleeping beside him.
He sighs in relief that it was only his nightmare, not his foresight.
 
Sasuke found out that he had an ability of see the near future, some of the version he could understand but today it confusing. ` I better make breakfast, what is today's date?'
 
He look at the calendar near his bed, which had a big circle on the 15th and beside it was written `explanatory meeting at 9 am.'
 
`Today we are meeting our new teacher and also which group we are going into…………………I hope we are in the same team.' He turned around to wake up the other.
 
“Naruto, wake up. Come on today we knowing which team we're going into.” But the blonde just mumble something about Ramen before going back to sleep, Sasuke's eyes twitch at the lazy blonde as he decided to use one of his ability.
 
He pictures himself in front of about 50 Ramen bowls, as he quickly ate up them up. (That's just an image.)
 
“WHAAAAA!!!!!! SASUKE!!!”
 
“What?” Naruto saw Sasuke gave him the `I didn't do anything' look. “You better not eat up my Ramen.” Sasuke just smiled as he got off the bed. “Then you better get up and take a shower, while I make your Miso Ramen.”
 
This got the blonde's attention, who suddenly vanished from Sasuke's range but he did heard water running from a far. `Hmf.'
 
“Don't forget your forehead protector!” Sasuke yelled before he threw the toilet door open and toss the forehead protector in.
 
/////////////////////////////
 
Later Naruto was sitting with his head heavily on the desk with Sasuke beside him reading his favor book: Magic spells, a boy walks pass by and asked Naruto
 
“Hey, drop out what are you doing here? This is only for those who graduate.” Sasuke decided to answer for his blonde, who then grab Naruto's face and pointed the forehead protector. “Can't you see, he graduate or do you need glasses?”
 
The other boy was about to augur when he saw something different on the dark hair boy's face.
“Sasuke, since when you wear glasses?” The dark hair boy was and is wearing a pair of black glasses gave the pass a by a look. “Since I was born. Duh!” As he continue his reading.
 
Naruto and the passerby keep on talking, Sasuke saw a dark blue hair girl with white eyes at the corner of his eyes. She was wearing a large jacket and her forehead protector was around her neck, and a glad look on her face.
 
-I'm glad that Naruto-kun was able to graduate. -
 
Sasuke was able to heard peoples thoughts, it also another of his abilities. He smiled that he wasn't the only one who worried for Naruto, but his thought were interrupted when he felt an earthquake coming towards his classroom. He watches as the door slam open, it was Sakura and Ino, they were running side by side down the hallway and they made it into the classroom at the same time.
 
“GOAL!!!!!!”
 
Although both girls were panting from being out of breath, they still can fight. “I won!”
 
“NO I WON! My toe entered the class by a centimeter!” Naruto turned to see what going on, upon see Sakura the blonde boy started blush. This made Sasuke growl but caught himself before he catch any attention, the pink hair girl happen to turned their way. `I'm doom!!!'
 
Naruto now looks like an apple but Sasuke was very disturbed by the pink hair girl's look, who's now heading towards them. “Get back here! I didn't say you could leave!!”
 
“Good morning Sakura-Chan!” Okay, Sasuke is now disgusted. He knew that the pink hair girl is part of the fan club, as he helplessly watches Sakura roughly pushed Naruto out of the way. “Good Morning Sasuke-kun!!”
 
`Oh, just get lost.' Sasuke just ignore her and pay more attention to his book. “Hey, Sasuke-kun could I sit beside you?” Before Sasuke could answer her, Ino walks down the steps and says that she will be the one seated next to Sasuke. Everyone in the classroom watches the two girls beginning arguing about who got into the classroom first, while the two girls are putting up a cat-fight making Sasuke dislike them even more.
 
`There is no way I'm letting them sit beside me, this is only reserved for my blondy only.'
 
///////////////////////////////
 
Unknown to all the students, they've being watch through a crystal ball by the third Hokage. “Is that this year's number one rookie, Uchiha Sasuke?”
The Hokage looked up from the crystal ball and the group of ninja that are surrounding him.
 
“Yes, the boy we are watching is indeed Uchiha Sasuke.” He confirms. “So he's the survivor of the Uchiha Clan.” Said a female ninja with dark hair and a red vest. A white-haired ninja whose entire face was covered by a mask and his forehead protector was tilted to cover his left eye keep on watching the crystal ball.
 
`Uchiha Sasuke.'
 
/////////////////
 
Back to the classroom.
 
The two girls' arguments are still going strong, while Naruto was on the floor whose getting angry at the moment. Sasuke put down his book and took out his glasses, only to sigh, but then he felt something jump onto the desk. He opens his eyes only to face the sky blue eyes of Uzimaki Naruto.
 
-The girls are not going to like this, do you know?-
 
-Yeah, Whatever. - Naruto gave Sasuke a mental raspberry.
 
“Naruto get down from there!!” They had stopped their argument but now they are yelling at Naruto, who having a staring contest with Sasuke.
 
-Hey, Sasuke why are they so obsessed in you? -
 
-How am I supposes to know? You very well know I hate being popular.-
 
“Sasuke-kun just beat up that drop out! He's not worth your time!” In Sasuke's mind was wanting to stranger the light blonde girl, but now he wanted to drown himself in the blueness of Naruto's eyes. `How do I wish to kiss you.'
 
Unexpectedly a boy sitting in front of Sasuke accidentally hits Naruto and got knock into Sasuke, everybody watch in disbelief as the two inadvertently kissed from the hit. The two boys quickly break the kiss, Sasuke quickly rush towards the window and stick his head out. If anyone who look at him they will notice that his face turned hot red. `I didn't expect my wish to come true.'
 
“Come one girls, it's just an accident!! I swear!” The girls were giving him death glares and cracking their knuckles. “You are so annoying.” Naruto gulps in fear, Sasuke then sense the blonde's distress.
 
“Hedwig!” As an instants a snow owl flew through the windows, as it peck and whack the girls with it's beak, claws and wings.
 
“WAHHHH!!” “Where this owl comes from?!” “Aren't owls supposed to be nocturnal?” Naruto turned to look at Sasuke who just grinned back.
 
As the owl kept hitting the girls, until Iruka-sensei decided to step into the classroom. “Alright class, today onwards you all are……………… Where that owl came from?” A soft whisper was heard as the owl stopped its attack, it flew towards Sasuke and hissed at the girls. “Down girl.” Hedwig then jumped to Naruto's shoulder, staring at anyone who's looking at their way.
 
“Okay, now that's settled. You all are now official ninjas, but you are still new genins (Low class ninjas), things are going to get harder from here on. We are going to split you all into a team of three under a Jounin (high class ninja) teacher each.
 
“Who do you think is going to team up with Sasuke?” Whisper Ino to Sakura. “I don't know.”
 
`Hhhhhmmmm. I hope I team up with Naruto.'
 
/////////////////////////
 
“The arrangement are going to be your overall abilities, so don't complain.” He turned the papers on the clipboard to announce the teams. “Team 7: Uzimaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke.” At first Naruto cheered when he heard that Sakura was in his team, but this cause Sakura to sulk in disgust, when Sasuke's name been called both of them cheered.
 
“Team 8: Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba and Aburame Shino.” That team contains a white-eye girl, a dog boy and a sunglasses boy. `Funny combination.'
 
(I'm skipping Team 9)
 
“And finally Team 10: Shikamaru, Yamanaka Ino and Akimichi Chouji. Well that the end of it.” He shut his folder. “Iruka-sensei, may I ask why am I partnering with Sasuke? Shouldn't he be partnering with someone better?” Naruto asked, the dark hair boy gave him a look. -Hey, hey I thought you are happy with me?-
 
-Yes, I'm happy but I just curious.-
 
“You know, Sasuke graduated with the highest scores, but you had the worst scores.” The whole class laughed, except for Sasuke who knew the whole truth. Iruka-sensei had done something to make Naruto pair up with Sasuke, cause he begged him to let the blonde partner him.
 
Naruto wanted to argued with Iruka, but Sasuke grab hold of his head. “You are such a blockhead, and you know this is not the place to fight.”
 
“But…………but……… 221; Naruto was drag out of the classroom with Sasuke, while they were walking out. Iruka quickly told them that their Jounin teachers' introduction would be in the afternoon.
 
Sakura walked out trying to find Sasuke, hoping her calls for him will be reply but there's no answer. “Where has he gone to?” Then she saw Naruto in front of here with Hedwig on one side and a white fox on the other. “Hey, Sakura-Chan want to have lunch with me since we are in the same group.”
 
Sakura just calls him annoying and walks away once again trying to find Sasuke, while the blonde just watch her leaves.
 
-Now, you see why I hate girls like her. If she's that smart, she should at least give you a chance. -
Naruto just kept quite in disappointment that Sakura had just mentally slapped him. -Naruto? If your hungry lets go home and I make some rice balls that you really like. -
 
“Hey, Sasuke.” The white fox looked up. “I want to thank you, for been there for me.” Sasuke gave him a foxy smile, as he licks Naruto's cheek who then turn and walked out of the school.
 
“So, where you want to eat? I'm not in the mood to eat rice balls today.”
 
-Sushi today, also I think there be holes in my pocket if you eat ramen.-
 
//////////////////////////////
 
The third Hokage and the white-haired Jounin are in what used to be Naruto's home. “Besides Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke will be in your group.” The white-haired Jounin looked around the bare house in a bored expression. “Is this really Naruto's home?”
 
“Er…………That what it said in my files…………” A piece of paper flew into his face, which written. `If you are looking of Naruto, please look under the Uchiha's. From Uchiha Sasuke.'
 
“So it looks like Sasuke took Naruto's under his wings, this is going to be interesting.” The masked Jounin said to himself.
 
///////////////////////////
 
Later that afternoon, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were sitting in a classroom waiting for their Jounin Sensei Kakashi, if you have notice they were the only three left in the classroom.
 
“He's late.” Naruto complained as he peak out the doorway looking for their Jounin Sensei. “Naruto, why don't you sit down and wait like the rest of us?” Sasuke asked as the blonde boy pout. “But why did the teacher for our group the only one late? All the other groups were with their new teachers and Iruka-sensei already went home.”
 
“That's not very important.” Sakura said, still admiring Sasuke whose busy reading his book then to pay any attention to the pink hair girl. Meanwhile the dark hair boy saw Naruto taking a chalk brush and wedged in the door, knowing whoever opens the door the brush of doom will fall.
 
“What are you doing?” Caught red handed…………… “Hehehe…………This is his fault for being late.” Sasuke just smile evilly, at the blonde's plan. “It your own fault if you get yourself into trouble, but do you really think a Jounin is going to fall for that plain old booby trap?”
 
Before anyone could say anything else, Kakashi appears and tries to enter but he was stop halfway as the chalk brush landed on his head.
 
Naruto was laughing and pointing at the poor teacher. “He fell for it! He fell for it!! Sasuke-kun you own me Ramen.” Sasuke then bang his head onto the table knowing that Naruto will empty his wallet in a flash. “I'm sorry, sensei, we tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen to………………” Sakura tried to cover up hopelessly. “Are you for real? I mean are you really a Jounin?”
 
“How should I say this…………my first impressions of your guys are…………I hate you.” Everyone was dumfounding at the word the Jounin said. `Professor Snap number two.'
 
/////////////////////////////
 
The Scene changed to a big balcony where the Jounin and the three Genins were sitting.
 
“Now, why don't you introduce yourselves?” The white hair Jounin asked them. “Introduce ourselves? What should we say?” Sakura asked their teacher who just smile underneath the hidden mask. “What your like, your dreams and hobbies and something along that line.”
 
“Why don't you introduce yourself first, Sensei.” Sasuke asked as he closed his book. “Me? I'm Hatake Kakashi, I have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes.” Both Naruto and Sakura had a confuse look on their face, while Sasuke looked on. “As for my dream………… I have a few hobbies.”
 
-At least we found out his name.- Sasuke mentally told Naruto who nodded in agreement. “Now it's your turn, you blondy why don't you start?”
 
`Why is everybody is calling me that?' As he adjust his headband. “I'm Uzumaki Naruto, I love instant ramen sometimes cup ramen and homemade rice balls. I hate SOMEBODY giving a lot of images of ramen been eaten in the morning. My hobby is to eat and maybe reading some of Sasuke's written books! And my dream is to become greater then the Hokages and make all the villagers recognize my existence!!” A sweat drop appeared on the Jounin's head. `I see. He grew up in a very interesting way.'
 
(TIP: You know the eating all the ramen up? That is Naruto giving Sasuke his glare.)
 
“Okay, next.” The person next to Naruto is Sakura, who then furiously do her introduction. “I'm Haruno Sakura, I like…………well, and the person I like is………” She stole a glance at Sasuke who had a boring look on his face. “And my hobby is………well, my dream is to…………” Sakura had a sort of a silent scream in the palms of her hand. “And your hate?”
 
“Naruto.” The blonde boy then when from disappointment to depress, as Sasuke and Kakashi watches Naruto break down.
 
-Naruto, girls like her is not worth it, she more thinking of love then the ninja training. - Sasuke was laughing through their mental conversation.
 
“Now down to the last guy.”
 
“Names Uchiha Sasuke. There are many things that I hate, especially some fan club.” Giving Sakura a glare. “There's aren't many things that I like if you count my `Magic spells', also I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave as just a dream. To revival my clan and to protect those who are important to me from a certain mad man.”
 
Everybody stare at Sasuke, who notice their stare. “What? Something on my face?”
 
`It's not about me right? Sasuke-kun?'
 
`He's so COOL!!!' Who else will think like that?
 
`That was unexpected, I thought he want to kill not protect………… maybe Naruto did change him a bit.' Thought the sliver hair teacher. “Alright, you three all have unique personalities, I like that. We're going to begin a mission starting tomorrow.”
 
“What kind of mission is that sir!”
 
The sliver hair Jounin just smiles which was hidden underneath his mask. “First, we're going to do something hat we four can do.”
 
Among the three students he had, Naruto was been very impatient. “What what what is it!!”
 
“Survival training.”
 
“Survival training?” Both Sasuke and Naruto asked with a question mark appeared above their heads. “Why are we training when it's a mission? We had plenty of training at the academy.”
 
“But this is no ordinary training.” Kakashi explained to them. “Then what kind of training is it?” This time it's Sasuke who asked, but their only reply were a laughing Kakashi.
 
“HEY! What is so funny sensei!” The Jounin's eye were twinkling like stars, this made Sasuke a bit uneasy. `He almost act like my pervious headmaster.'
 
“Well, if I say this, I'm sure you three are going to be surprised.” While Naruto gave out a `huh' as dumb as he can be, the dark hair boy uneasy feeling grew.
 
“Out of the twenty-seven graduates, only nine are going to become Genins, the other eighteen will be sent back. In other words, this training is going to be very hard test with a dropout rate of 66 percent.” Trying to look as if the test was devastated to begin with, Naruto looks like he seen a ghost, Sakura looks mildly surprised and Sasuke was…………………… he just laid down on his back and gave out a loud yawn.
 
-Bloney, tell me when he's done. I'm taking a light snooze under the sun. - The only reply he got was `……………………' - Naruto, he's just fooling around with us. -
 
“See? You three are surprised! Make that two.” The sliver hair Jounin had just notice the Uchiha's sleeping habits.
 
“NO WAY! W…………I went through so much trouble……… then what was the final was for?”
 
Hegwid just flew overhead and sat on Naruto's shoulder. “That was to pick out those who are qualified to become a Genin.”
 
“WHAT!!”
The sliver hair Jounin was just about to take his leave. “Anyway, I am going to determine whether you pass or fail tomorrow at the training grounds. Bring your ninja equipment and meet at 5 am.”
 
`I'm not going to get dropped by a thing like this, I have to make him recognized my abilities.'
 
`If I fail this test, I'm going to be separated from Sasuke-kun. This is a trial of love!'
 
Sasuke watches the two got so work up, by the words of the Jounin said, but he also was thinking two hundred ways not to fail. `I wonder whose worst, Snap or him?'
“Now then, meeting over. Oh yeah before I forget, don't eat breakfast. You may throw up if you do.”
 
////////////////////////////
 
The next morning 5 am
 
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were all walking towards the training grounds, getting ready for the survival test.
 
“Good morning.” Sakura greeted while rubbing her eyes. “Hey…………” Naruto had his eyes closed and tired hanging onto Sasuke who appears to be wide wake. “Mo……...YAWN……...rning.” Maybe not.
 
As we fast-forward the time, Naruto and Sakura had doze off waiting for Kakashi, even Sasuke who appeared to be sleeping standing up.
 
“Hi fellow, good morning.”
 
Two very angry Genins who were now wide wake and a sleeping Uchiha greeted the sliver hair Jounin. “YOU'RE LATE!”
 
“A black cat crossed my path, so…………” He was cut off when both the demon vessel and the pink hair girl growled at him. “Okay, moving one to the training.”
 
He took out a stop clock and hits the start button as he put it on top of a tree stump. “The alarm is set to noon.”
 
“Today's topic is to get one of these bells from me.” As he jingle took two bells out from his pocket. “Whoever can't, will have no lunch.”
 
“WHAT!”
 
“I'm going to tie you there, and eat lunch in front of you.” Pointing to the tree stumps that were across them.
 
`So that's why he said……………' Naruto was horrified at the situation. `Don't eat breakfast.' Sakura thought as she holds her growling stomach. “ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.”
 
“But, why are there only two bells?” Sakura asked.
 
“Since there's only two, at least one will have to be tied to the log. That person will fail since he or she failed to complete the mission. That very same person will go back to the academy; it might be one or all three. You can use your shuriken.” Jingling the bells to get their attention. (Well only two of them, since Sasuke is still sleep standing)
“You won't be able to get this unless you have the will to kill me.”
 
“But Sensei, isn't that too dangerous?” Sakura asked worried for the safety of their teacher. “Yeah, you couldn't even dodge a chalk eraser.” The pink hair gives glare at the vessel, but no effect.
 
“In the real world, empty vessels make the loudest noise. Just ignore the dead last.” Naruto looks as if he doesn't know if he should be offended or not. -What a nerve, who he think he is?! -
 
-Naruto, please lower you volume. He's just playing with you. - This was Sasuke who telepath to him in his sleep.
-I though you are sleeping……… -
 
-Nope, I'm very wide-awake. We are used route 12. -
 
“Okay, ready? START!” As the two leaps away, leaving the Uchiha behind whom is still sleeping. `Should I wake him up? Nope, might as well tie him up…………' Kakashi was about to tie up the dark hair boy, who suddenly moves out the ropes way.
 
`Is he sleeping? Or Wide wake?' This time he pounces on the Uchiha, as a puff of smoke leaving a good impression on the Jounin. `A Bunshin? He's smart.'
 
//////////////////////
 
Kakashi is now standing alone, in the middle of a clearing looking around for his three students. “A basic for a ninja is to hide yourself and your presence………”
 
Sakura and Naruto are both hidden among the bushes, but Sasuke is nowhere to be found. “Good, everyone is hidden nicely, only I can't feel Sasuke's presence at all.” He was about to search for the dark hair boy, when in front of him a black wolf stood in his way.
 
`What's a wolf doing here?' He knee down and monition the wolf to come forward, the wolf did as it was told but then stop about three feet away from him. “What's a pup like you doing out here?”
 
`Do I look like a puppy to you?' The black wolf was a bit pissed off, as it growled at the Jounin. “Want me do a belly rub? Or do you want to do three circles and woof?”
 
`Alright that does it!' The wolf now is VERY pissed off, as Sakura and Naruto watches the wolf tackle the Jounin. Kakashi grab hold of the wolf neck and threw him a few feet away, but luck wasn't on his side. Three more black wolves and a white one jumped behind him, number two biting him on his shoulder, number three and four each grabbing holds his legs, while number five bit him near to his side where the two bells were. “Okay, so you pups want to play rough?” Then in a puff of smoke the sliver hair Jounin vanished making the five wolfs confused. `Shit, he got away. Never mind that.' In the bushes Kakashi watches the five wolfs retreated into the forest.
 
`I didn't know there are wolfs in this part of the area……………' Then he felt a small wiggle from behind; he turned around and saw a grinning Naruto.
 
“Let's have a match fair and square!”
 
“You got to joking right?” A trail of sweat drop appeared on his head.
 
/////////////////////////////////
 
When the five wolfs were far from the training grounds, three of five had vanished into nothing, while leaving the black wolf to transform into Sasuke!!
 
“That shadow bunshin trick is so useful, when you are an animal.” Sasuke said as he did some stretches, the white wolf then whine at the absentminded boy. “Sorry girl, I forgot………… but could you stay as a wolf for a little longer?”
 
The wolf nodded in replied, Sasuke then asked if she got the bells from the Jounin. The wolf then grinned showing the two bells dangling from her teethes. “Hedwig! You're the greatest!” The owl transformed wolf howl with joy, as Sasuke hugged her.
 
-SASUKE! You own me five ramen. Kakashi-sensei just blew me sky high with his `hidden village of Konoha's secret taijutsu master art'! - It was Naruto who was yelling thought their link, giving Sasuke a huge headache.
-Oh? What did he do? -
 
-He did some tiger seal, we all thought it was a ninjutsu but instead he poke it right into my butt!!! This is going to hurt from a while……………also GETS YOUR SHADOW BUNSHIN THIS INSTANT!! -
 
///////////////////////////
 
Naruto then disconnects his mental connection, giving the teacher glares of death. `I so am going to get you.' He thought as he swims to shore, panting and hungry.
 
“What's the matter? If you don't get the bells by noon, there be no lunch.” Kakashi said as he carried on reading his book. (I'll say PERVERT BOOK!)
 
“I know that.”
 
“How are you going to suppress the Hokage when you're so weak?” Then Naruto's stomach growled. “Damn it!! How are you expecting me to fight you with an empty stomach?”
 
Leaving the loud blonde to scream over his hunger and his pervert teacher. “Stupid me to let my guard down, what would Sasuke would say……………… No matter what I can't fail at a place like this!!!”
 
Then seven shadow clones jumped out of the water, each had a determine face pasted on. “Lets see how you fair with my best technique, `Kage bunshin no jutsu!'”
 
“There's seven Naruto?” Sakura who still laying low in the bushes, then saw all seven of them had a foot imprint each. `What! They aren't illusion……………they are real!'
 
Sakura wasn't the only one who's surprised; Kakashi also had that look on his face. “Shadow replication? Kage bunshin?” The seven Narutos surrounded him in a semi circle. `The forbidden technique he used to beat Mizuki, assuming from his abilities. He can only use that for a minute. His bark is louder then his bite.'
 
But he spoke to soon, as the real Naruto jumps on his back and locked him. “WHAT! From behind?”
 
The blonde grinned at his sensei. “A ninja shouldn't let the enemy get behind him, right. Kakashi-sensei? I let one of my bunshins to sneak out from the lower part of the river and made it sneak behind you.”
 
-Sasuke, any time now! -
 
-Okay, if I'm right he will try to switch with one of your shadow clones, so if that happens release the jutsu. - Naruto had learn to trust Sasuke who happen to be at least 50 percent right.
 
“I'm going to punch you!!!” Before his fist could touch Kakashi's face, he ends up punching one of his own shadow clones. “So he rights.”
 
“Why you hit me for!! Your suppose to be hitting that white hair freak!”
 
“Hey look I'm…………” Before he could do any thing, his clones started to attack each other. `Do they always get out of control?' The real Naruto asked himself as he undoes the technical, but the whole training area was bare. `Where he did go?'
 
Now Naruto is sulking in the clearing, when he looks over to the nearby tree he notices a bell was laying there at the bottom. “A bell! He must've been in a hurry and he dropped a bell.” Before Sasuke could stop him the blonde was already in the Jounin's trap.
 
“WHAT IS THIS?!”
 
-It's a trap blondy! -
 
Naruto was too concentrated on the untouched bell, then to their telepath. “The bell!” But the sliver hair Jounin had grabs the bell.
 
“Think carefully before using your techniques. That's why it was used to your disadvantage and, don't fall for an obvious trap, stupid. Ninjas need to think outside the box.”
 
“I know that!” Naruto talked back. “I'm telling you this because you don't get it. Your movements are filled with unnecessary motions.” Naruto just smile at the sliver head.
 
“That what I intended to do.”
 
“Huh?” Kakashi didn't have time to think, five blades when flying towards the teacher. `Did he dropped his guard?' When the blades appeared to strike the teacher this frightens the blonde.
 
“He got hit! Sasuke you overdid it!” As they watch the Jounin falls backwards with blood flying everywhere.
 
-If he's a Jounin, he got a trick up his sleeves. Don't worry. -
 
-But you just kill someone!! -
 
 
///////////////////////////////////////////
 
Like it? Hate it? Review whatever you feel like, No curse in review pls.