Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ninja Magic ❯ Our First Mission ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: I said this once and I'm going to repeat myself. . . . . . I don't own any of Naruto characters or Harry potter characters. This is a Crossover, what kind? I'm leaving you to guess it cause I will only tell you the next chapter ok? Read and relaxed.
 
/////////////////////////////////////
 
Title: Ninja Magic
 
Chapter 4: Our first Mission
 
“He got hit! Sasuke you overdid it!” As they watch the Jounin falls backwards with blood flying everywhere.
 
-If he's a Jounin, he got a trick up his sleeves. Don't worry. -
 
-But you just kill someone!! -
 
///////////////////////////
 
Sasuke ignore the loud blonde, as he watch his teacher fall but to his surprised when Kakashi turns into a log. “Bloody hell, he used another. How the hell he knows I'm here and purposely drop his guard, I totally fall for it!!”
 
Scratching his head before leaving before the sliver hair teacher finds him. “HEY! Sasuke aren't you going to let me down!” Within a second a shuriken cut the ropes of the trap freeing Naruto and making a big bump.
 
-Next time, warn me. -
 
///////////////////////////
 
`So, he and Naruto work together to begin with. So are they doing plan B?' Kakashi smirks as he reaches into his weapon bag, as Sakura was running on the ground cause her main goal is to follow Sasuke but she found Kakashi instead. `There he is. He didn't notice me. Good.'
 
She was planning to watch any sudden move from the sliver hair Jounin but………… “Sakura, behind you.” She looks behind her and saw Kakashi.
 
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
///////////////////////////////
 
`Sakura! Don't tell me he got her!' Turning back following the scream was last heard.
 
//////////////////////////////
 
“Ninja fighting lesson number two: Genjutsu (The Hallucination techniques) Pinky fell for that one so easily.” He said as he read his book, as the bells that are tied to his belt jingled.
 
`Genjutsu? If I'm right, it's a hallucinatory mind-controlling technique. No wonder she fell for it.' Sasuke smirks. “But I wouldn't fall for that one.”
 
“Why don't you say that after you get a bell, Sasuke-kun.” The two stared at each other, as Sasuke reaches behind and grabs some shurikens and threw them at Kakashi, who dodges them easily.
 
“No use in just using normal attacks those are so obvious.” The sliver hair Jounin said, but one of the shurikens cuts a rope.
 
“A trap?” He quickly jumps out of the way from many weapons, which were flying towards him. Kakashi skids on the ground, but then looks behind to see the dark hair boy appeared behind him and gave him a roundhouse kick.
 
Knowing that failed, Sasuke tries to punch Kakashi but were blocked as the bells jingle. Sasuke smiles as he reaches for the bell, which made Kakashi gasps.
 
Kakashi jumps back, as Sasuke only touches the bell and when back to their staring contest. “At least I was able to get the feel of the bells.”
 
`What a guy, didn't give me the time to read my Come Come Paradise.' He turned to find his book but it was gone. “Ohh, who would read such as dirty book? This has M18 written all over it.”
 
He turns to see Sasuke sitting on the ground, flapping his book from page to page. “Now I wonder who needs a brain bath? Kakashi or the Hokage?”
 
 
///////////////////////////
 
Naruto who woke up, and had just climbed up a tree searching for either Sasuke or Kakashi, but he saw something very appetizing to his stomach.
 
“So that's how it looks like behind the logs!! Lunch is on that rock!!!”
 
A thought came through his mind as he giggles evilly.
 
////////////////////////////
 
“I'll admit that you're different from those two, but don't mind if you return my book.” Sasuke just smile as he flips the page a bit to hard. `Oh I will return your book, prevent teacher.'
 
“If you want it come and get it.” He bit the book by his mouth as he performs a number of seals. “Horse. Tiger.”
 
“Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu.” (Blazing fireball.)
 
Kakashi's eyes were now wide open. “What? That technique isn't something a Genin can't do………… He shouldn't have enough Charka, also my book is in his mouth!!”
 
The black hair boy produces a fireball using the Jounin's book as fuel towards Kakashi, when there were no longer flames he notice that his teacher was no longer there. “Cough, cough. Now I know why smoking is bad.”
 
As he looks around searching for Kakashi, still coughing. `Where did he go? Behind me? No. Above me? Nope…………… then…………'
 
“Beneath you.” A hand came out from the ground and grabs Sasuke's leg. “Wha?”
 
“Doton Shinjuusanshu no jutsu (Earth element: Suicidal beheading.) As he been pulled into the ground. “WAH!!!!”
 
Kakashi somehow got out from the ground and Sasuke was buried into the ground. (Left the head) “Ninja fighting lesson number three: Ninjutsu.” Sasuke as a bit piss, as he struggle in his tight prison. “How is it? Can't move? You definitely have surpassed you peers in this area. But they say………… that stakes that point out get driven back into the ground.”
 
As he was about to walk away, he heard a poof sound. He turned around to see an empty coffin. “Another Bunshine? So that boy was testing me.”
///////////////////////////
 
Naruto sat behind the memoriam, getting ready to eat the food. “He, he he. All I have to do is eat this, instead of wasting my time in getting the bell.”
 
-Don't you think it's a bit unfair? -
 
-Nope. -
 
“Hey.” This startled Naruto as Kakashi appears on top of the memoriam. “That was a joke and……………”
 
“Too late.”
 
//////////////////////////////
 
Then from far, the alarm rang but no one came. “Where are is he? Never mind, I got two mouse in my trap.” He turns to see Naruto struggling while Sakura was out cold.
 
“Let me out you…………yo-yo!” On the ground there laid two lunch packs as we can hear their bellies groaning.
 
“So your stomachs are growling, eh? By the way about the results of this training…………… None of you need to return to the Ninja Academy.” This brought joy to Naruto, as Sakura was awake to hear the last sentence. “What, all I did was faint.”
 
She looks around and notices that Sasuke was missing. “Where is Sasuke-kun?”
 
“You, two should quit being ninjas. As for Sasuke he may have a chance.” Kakashi said. “If only he come back here.”
 
“Sensei, I am here.” All turn to see Sasuke sitting on the empty tree log, as Naruto was free from the ropes.
 
“Quit being ninjas? What do you mean? We couldn't even get a bell, why do you have to say we should quit!!” Naruto asked from were he sat. “It's because you three are just kids who don't even deserve to become ninja.”
 
“Oh………… Really? Or is it you still angry cause I burn your beloved book?” Kakashi gasps when he saw Sasuke reading his book again. “You all are just kids!!!”
 
“Don't yell at Sasuke-kun!”
 
“Do you think being a ninja is easy? Why do you think we're training by braking up into groups?” Kakashi asked.
“You mean?”
 
“In other words, the two of you don't understand the answer of this test. Maybe only one half of you.”
 
“The answer?” Naruto asked, the dark hair boy knew the answer all along. “Teamwork.” He took the words right out of Kakashi's mouth.
 
“He want us to cooperate with each other, and all of us attacked him at once we might have gotten a bell at least.” Sasuke explained to his team. “Wait, if we do as a team and there's only two bells, one person will have to bite the bullet, there be a group conflict……………”
 
`Is her brain that empty?'
 
“In this situation, we select those who can prioritize teamwork before themselves, that was the purpose. But all of you were pathetic. For example, Sakura! Kill Naruto or Sasuke's going to die?” Who grabs Sasuke from behind and pointed his shuriken making Sakura gasps, while Naruto started to panic.
 
-Baka! He's just testing you! - Sasuke scolded.
 
-WHAT! How do you know? -
 
-I just know. -
 
“This is what you get when someone's taken hostage, you will be facing with a difficult decision and someone will die. In every mission, you are putting your life n the line. Take a look at this, there are numerous names carved into this stone. All these names were praised as heroes in this village.”
 
“Even my second uncle?” Sasuke mumbled, which only his teacher caught. “I like that! But I'm not going to die an useless death!!”
 
“Naruto, they are not normal heroes, they were the once labeled K.I.A. (Kill in Action.)
 
“In this cenotaph, the names of my best friends were carved in here as well.” There were silences between the three of them. “However I'm giving you one more chance, the battle for the bell will much harsher after lunch. Eat lunch only if you are up to the challenge, BUT don't let Naruto eat. It his punishment for breaking the rules and trying to eat lunch early. If anyone feed him, the person will immediately fail. I make the rules here! Understand!”
 
“WHAT!!!!”
 
“Don't complain, it your fault, blondy.”
 
///////////////////////////
 
Naruto's stomach kept on calling as he watches the two eat their lunch.
- Are you sure your stomach can take it? -
 
“I'm okay……………” But he's not and Sasuke knew it so he decided to offer his tray to the hungry blonde. “Here.”
 
“Sasuke-kun are you mad! What if Sensei………” Sasuke used his charm on Sakura. “Don't worry, he's not nearby, we are going to get the bells together and his hungry is going to a hell of trouble if it don't feed.” Sakura was entrance by the charm, she watch Sasuke giving his tray of half eaten or more like one-forth eaten to Naruto. “Thanks………”
 
“Don't need to thank me, just eat up.” “But what if…………”
 
Sasuke just shook his head. “My stomach is not the black hole like someone.” Once Naruto took a bite of the food, he almost turned green.
`Sasuke's rice balls taste better.'
 
Sakura also gave him her lunch, making Naruto wish there's a hole to swallow him up.
 
Once Naruto had swallowed his food, a huge cloud of smoke appears ad dust flies everywhere. “You three!” Naruto and Sakura scream in terror at the sight of their furious teacher. “You three broke the rule, are you prepared fro your punishment?” As he forms a seal, as dark clouds begin to cover the sky and thunder and lightning can be seen. “Any last words.”
 
Sakura was too scared to say anything, while Naruto was shivering in cold sweat.
 
“You want a three man team right? So the three of us are one. One suffer all suffer.” Sasuke said his last words; this made Kakashi stare at them.
 
“You pass!”
 
Now Naruto and Sakura are clueless. “Pass? Why?”
 
“You three are the first. People I had previously were blockheads who just listen to what I said. `Ninjas need to think beyond the normal.' It means you have to break rule even your friend are called scum. Those who don't take care of their friends are worse them scum.
 
“He's so cool!”
 
“If he's that cool, how come he didn't know that the bells weren't there in the first place?” Kakashi was blushing red now. “I've lost them somehow…”
 
“You lost them!!!” Sakura yelled, not believing that Kakashi lost the bells. “I had them just now, and poof they vanished.”
 
Sasuke now is rolling in laughter, which made all of them except for Naruto stare at him. “Snow of the pack, smart and cunning. It's disgusting to bite a dog who a pervert.” It was a riddle that Sasuke made up, Naruto knew the answer but that leaves both his teacher and his only female teammate blank.
 
-Might as well show it to them, which was a master plan. - Sasuke nodded to Naruto, who just grinned.
 
Behind the bushes, the very same white wolf waltz out into the open with two bells hanging from its teeth. “The battle for the bells were far over, just that I want to play with you.” A cloud of smoke the white wolf was replaced with an owl.
 
“Alright, training ends here. Tomorrow group seven will start doing missions starting tomorrow!” Kakashi said, thumbs up and all.
 
“Yes, Sir! YAHOO we pass!!!”
 
“I did it! Sasuke we did it!!” A very happy Naruto hugged an also happy Sasuke, which made Sakura jealous at the sight.
 
-Tomorrow we are starting our very first mission! - Naruto thought happily
 
“Are ready for it Sasuke?”
 
“If you are, so am I!”
 
///////////////////////
 
The next day………
 
“Sasuke here, at point B.” A radio of a walkie-talkie could be heard.
 
“Sakura here, I've reach point C” Sakura reported.
“Naruto, reach point A.”
 
“What took you blondy.”
“…………”
 
Before Naruto could answer, the target appears from its hiding place. “AFTER IT!”
 
But the target seems to hide again; this time team seven had their eyes on it. “Alright it's over there.”
 
“Naruto, I'll flush it out and one of you catch the little critter.” Sakura and Naruto nodded as Sasuke vanished from sight more like fade away. “How far is the target?” Their teacher asked through the walkie-talkie. “Five meter or so, Sasuke is going to flush it out from the other side.”
 
“But that's not part of the plan………” Naruto and Sakura just ignore him, as they got ready for Sasuke's signal.
 
“AAAHHHHHWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” A black wolf chased after the target as it got into Naruto's grid. “GOT IT!”
 
“The ribbon on its left ear? Are you sure that's the target?” Kakashi asked, while Sakura conforms it and at the background Sasuke and Naruto seem to be trying to get the cat under control.
 
“Yeah, I'm sure it is.”
 
“Good. Lost pet `Tora' Search mission is completed.” Kakashi told them but. “CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION!!!” He was over powered by all three of his students. (I shouldn't feel pity for his ear. Cause even Sasuke is complaining.)
 
////////////////////////////
 
Team seven watches the fire country lord's wife, Madam Shijimi, who hugging the poor cat that, was turning blue.
 
“All because of that stupid cat.” Naruto said scratching his head. “No wonder it runs away.”
 
“If I was that cat, I may just drown myself in the river.” Sasuke mumbled. `Or an Avada Kedavra would be nice.'
 
“Now, your next mission is……………er? Babysitting an elder's grandson, buying stuff in a neighboring village, and helping with potato digging.”
 
“NO!!!” Now the three were had cornered the poor Hokage. “I don't want such lame missions!” As both of his teammates nods their head in agreement with the blonde.
 
`And here I thought the blonde is a blockhead, looks like all of them are one.' Sighed Kakashi.
 
“You idiots! You are just rookies. Everyone starts off……………”
 
Sasuke just dose off, not wanting to hear the lecture from their ex-teacher. `I wish I could used Silencio on him……………no! Respect him!' But Naruto was whining when Kakashi hits him on the head. “Be quite.”
 
“Naruto, it seem that I have to explain to you the why they rank the missions.” This not only caught Naruto's but Sasuke's and Sakura's. “Listen, the village everyday receives requests from babysitting to assassination. Each request was written down into different ranks, base on their levels.”
 
“Class A, B, C and D. All ninja were place in different………………” But before he could continue, the Hokage seems to lose his voice. “Hokage-sama?”
 
“Hokage-sama, you seems to have something in mind! So could you please get on with the mission then your boring lectures, I got them every time Naruto did something.” Everyone could see Sasuke coving Naruto's mouth who was struggling in his grabs.
 
The Hokage only pointed to his throat, and then gave a glare at Sasuke. “Opps, sorry.” With a wave of his hand, the Hokage's voice returned to his rightful place.
 
“Alright, I'll give you three a C rank mission, a bodyguard duty.”
 
`Bodyguard duty?' Sasuke had an uneasy feeling that fell into the pit of his stomach. “Really! Is it a princess?”
The blonde received a gong on the head by Sasuke. “Clam down, I was about to introduces him to you.” He looked past them towards the closed door. “You can come in.”
 
Everyone turned to looked at the door in came a very drank old man. “What is this? They're all a bunch of super brats.” The old man takes a drink from his bottle before looking at the group again. “Especially the shortest one with the stupid looking face.”
 
Naruto felt insulted, as he was about to kill the old guy, Sasuke quickly grab hold of the blonde by the collar and whispered.
“What's the point of killing the person we're supposed to protect? Now listen before jumping into the well of snakes.”
 
The old guy who's quite drunk told them that he's the bridge construction expert Tazuna and they're supposed to project him until he gets back to his country and complete the bridge. “Alright sir, give us fifteen minutes to pack, we can't screw up a mission like this right blondy-kun?”
 
Sasuke had sling an arm around Naruto and head lock him. “Don't call me that!”
 
“Don't call you what? Blondy? Blondy! Blondy!!”
 
“Cut it out!!”
 
/////////////////////////////////
 
Later at the eastern gates Naruto was really excited because he had never left the village before, Sakura found Naruto very annoying who's busy looking around the area. Sasuke found the area a bit familiar.
 
`This is the place where I was found.' “I am I really going to be safe with this brat?” The dark hair boy gave Tazuna a glare, which almost had him wet his pants.
 
The sliver hair jounin laughs and told Tazuna not to worry, Naruto wanted to kill the builder but caught the look in Sasuke's eyes he knew he don't need to worry so much. “I will became a Hokage one day, then people will acknowledge me.”
 
“I doubt so, even if you become a Hokage I will not acknowledge you.” Naruto lose his cool as Kakashi grabs hold of his backpack before he could beat the builder into a pulp. While the sliver hair jounin tired to cool Naruto down, Sasuke's eyes caught the sight of two strange looking cloaks like figures in the trees near them.
`Who are they?'
 
////////////////////////////
 
“Hmmm………Kakashi-sensei?”
 
“Hm?”
 
“Are there ninjas in the wave country?” Kakashi shook his head. “No, but in most other countries the culture and customs maybe different but if there's a hidden village exist so do ninjas.” Then he explained about the many countries that continent the existence of a shinobi village means military power and how they maintain advantages over each other, the then explained that wave was a small country and do not need to received much interference from the larger countries and do not need a shinobi village. He also explains that countries with shinobi villages had five great shinobi countries that are led by five leaders, Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Kazekage and Tsuchikage, which Sakura found amazing.
 
“Oi?” The sliver jounin watches his three students froze. “You guys doubt Hokage-sama didn't you?” Three quickly shook their head as in `No!'
 
“But we wouldn't encounter any foreign ninjas in C rank mission, so don't worry so much Sasuke-kun.” But it was not the only thing that made him worry it was his actually his foresight, he turned to look at Tazuna noticing that he was hiding something from them.
 
The rest of the journey was peaceful and quite and they pass by a puddle of water on the ground. Sasuke then stop and stare at the puddle of water, which reflects his mirror image, he used his Kunai as a stick and stir the puddle.
 
“Sasuke hurry up or we will leave you behind!” Kakashi notice that Sasuke had lifted his Kunai and plunge it down onto the puddle, quickly the dark hair boy backed away from the puddle, which turned crimson red.
 
Two ninja appear from the puddle, the kunai that Sasuke stabbed injured one the two, they shot out a chain towards the dark hair boy who was pushed a side by Kakashi. The chain wraps around Kakashi who had a shocked look on his face.
 
“Huh?!”
 
“What's this?”
 
The chain then cut Kakashi into pieces, which frightens team seven and Tazuna. “One down.”
 
“KAKASHI-SENSIE!”
 
The two ninja then appear behind Naruto, who was frozen with fear and was unable to do anything. “Two down.” Sasuke quickly turned around to see the two unknown ninjas surrounding the blonde boy.
 
“DON'T YOU DARE TO LAY A FINGER ON NARUTO!!!”
 
Sasuke quickly took out another Kunai and a shuriken, as it pins the chains to a tree. “Stuck.”
 
The dark hair boy landed on top of their arms; using them as a supporter he gave each of them a kick in the face. Naruto was amazed by Sasuke's performance, but before they could release the chain………
 
“Petrificus Totalus!” One of the ninja was unable to move as he falls to the ground, but the other was lucky cause he escaped before the dark hair boy could use his voodoo on him. To get his revenge on the Uchiha, he went after the blonde boy who's behind giving him a scratch, but before he could go after Tazuna.
He found himself headlock by Kakashi.
 
“Kakashi-Sensei! He's alive!” But Sasuke thought he a show off and also arrived at the last minute. “Then that was.” Naruto turned to see just some cut out pieces of a log.
 
“Naruto, I'm sorry, for not attempting to save you, I got you injured but I didn't expected you to freeze like that.” Kakashi then walked towards Sasuke who now sitting on the frozen ninja. “Good job Sasuke.”
 
`I couldn't do anything………yet Sasuke, had his first real battle………Aren't he frighten?' Naruto was still shaking after what had happen.
“Are you alright?” The dark hair boy was checking all over the blonde for any injures. “You are such a chicken! What have I been teaching you? ROCKS!” This made Naruto a bit angry and was about to fight the dark hair boy………...……
 
“Naruto.”
 
“What is it!”
 
“Their claws were soaked in poison, they have to open your wound to release the poison into your blood stream.” While Kakashi ties up the two ninja and getting information from them, Sasuke was worried on how to get the poison out.
“They seem to be hidden mist Chuunins. They are known to continues fighting to their last breath.”
 
“You boy, how do you see thought our attack, how is that possible.” Sasuke just press a finger on his lip and saying a loud `It's a secret.'
 
“To my theory, in such a sunny day when it hasn't rained for day, how can there be a puddle of water.” This time Tazuna asked Kakashi why he let the children fight.
 
“I can finish them off within seconds, but I want to see whose their target.” Looking at the builder, who looks confuse at the moment. “ I want to see if you're their target or is it us.”
 
Sasuke decided to step in. “There is something your not telling us, I thought we are only simply going to protect you from thieves or gangs, but ninjas!!! That was supposed to be in the B rank mission!”
 
“Thank you Sasuke. Our original request was from simple to protect you until you completed the bridge and now we are operating outside our duties.” Explained the sliver hair jounins.
 
“So we are not ready for this mission………we should quit, we need to get medicine for Naruto.” Sakura requested, even Kakashi agrees with the pink hair girl.
 
Unknown to them Naruto took out a kunai and stabs himself in the hand. “Naruto why are you doing this?” Sakura asked the blonde boy who just kept quite, thinking of all the training he did to become stronger and silently swore on the pain of his left hand never need to be save or run away again.
 
“Blondy!!!” The Uchiha hit Naruto in the head for been so stupid. “I know you're brave to remove the poison yourself, but if you die of blood loss what am I going to do?!” The dark hair boy quickly took out a white cloth (must be one of his arm supporter) and started to clean the wound, the demon vessel wanted to panic but Sasuke wasn't giving him time.
-There's still poison in your blood stream, I'm going to suck them up……… - Everyone watches as Sasuke started to suck up the leftover poison. -How do you know? -
 
-I may not be a doctor or nurse, but I can tell by the surrounding of your wound, my blondy. -
 
-Stop call me that!!! -
 
After spitting out the leftovers, he started to bandage the wound but he notice that the wound had healed. `I need to wash my mouth!!!!!!!'
 
//////////////////////////////
 
“YOU FAIL!!!”
 
A short looking guy pointed at the guy sitting on a comfy looking sofa. “I paid good money to you guys because I heard you were a very strong formal ninja. The ninja with a huge sword swing his cleaver towards the short guy. “Quit your whining.” Whose now shaking like a leaf.
 
“I will use my head slicing cleaver to kill them personally.” The ninja said lazily. “Are……… you sure…………There be no………P………problem? They seem to hire a skilled ninjas and the demon brothers seem to fail. This is not an easy task.”
 
“Who do you think I am?” Still with the lazy tone. “They call me the devil of the hidden mist, Momochi Zabuza for a reason.”
 
//////////////////////////////