Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Alligence of Shadows ❯ Shadows and Snowflakes ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alligence of Shadows

Prologue

Shadows and Snowflakes

"Big Brother! Wait for me!" A little girl around the age of five with long blue hair and bright lavender eyes ran after three taller boys. One with short green hair stopped and turned around. He looked to be seven years old, his green eyes sparkling with love at the little girl. Another boy stopped along with him, also turning around. His hair was cut just above his shoulders and was the color of tarnished silver. His dark gray eyes were youthful and serious. The last boy kept walking, his long red hair pulled back into a low ponytail swayed as he walked.

"Renegade!" The little girl cried. The red-headed boy stopped but didn't turn around. The girl ran all the way up to him, hugging him from behind. The other two boys smiled and them.

"Zamba...what are you doing here?" Renegade asked.

"You said I could come with you today, remember?" Zamba whined.

"You did say she could come with you today, Ren...," said the green haired boy.

"We don't mind hanging out with her, do we Zion?" The silver haired boy asked.

"I don't mind her, she's my sister too, you should be the one that has a problem with her, Rei." Zion, the green haired boy, asked.

Rei, the silvered haired one, just smiled.

Renegade started walking again, almost causing Zamba to fall over. The four kids started walking down the street together, Renegade in the lead with Rei holding Zamba's hand behind him. Zion walked behind his little sister.

"You don't have to hold the baby's hand, Rei...," said Renegade.

"I know...but I want to." Rei replied.

"You want to?" Renegade repeated.

"Yeah, I like the little Snowflake." Rei said as he smiled down at Zamba.

"You've given her a nickname? Are you ok, Rei? You're acting weird...," said Renegade, looking over his shoulder.

"I'm fine." Rei answered.

Zamba gigled and hugged Rei's arm, "Rei!"

Rei blushed a little and chuckled.

"Honestly, you act as if you have a crush on her." Renegade said as his eyes narrowed.

Zion leaned in to whisper to Rei. "Careful, he may not show it but Rei is pretty protective of Zamba."

"Eh heh...," said Rei.

That was the day before my life changed forever, the day before my life was shattered and I lost my childlike innocence. But it was the day I gained a life long friend...and a neverending promise.