Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Friend Tale ❯ A pokemon fight over pokemon? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Today we see Andrew and Brandon, at the local food court, having a, well lets say, intelligent conversation.
“Gorebyss is much better then Huntail!” Andrew clearly said to Brandon.
“No way how can girly Gorebyss even match up to Huntail?” Brandon replied.
Grace, who was sitting there the whole time, interrupted, “Will you guys shut up!”
“Hey, I got the perfect solution!” Brandon said.
“No… Is it a pokemon battle?” Andrew asked.
“No I was just gonna ask Grace, but I like you idea much better!” Brandon said, “please please will you take me on in a pokemon match?”
“Fine if it will make you happy!”
 
“Plain ol' 2 single battle match?” Andrew asked.
“Yeah sure why not?” Brandon replied, “Go Spheal!”
There was a burst of light and Spheal appeared.
“Nice! But I've got better! Go Meditite!” Andrew shouted.
Grace stood up and shouted, “How long is this gonna take you to butt wedges?”
Completely ignoring the last question Brandon quickly told his Spheal, “Rollout now!”
Saving his pokemon Andrew blurted out, “Use detect and repel the attack!”
Meditite quickly spun completely out of the attack range.
“Now catch it off guard with thunderpunch!” Andrew told his Meditite.
Meditite's fist god all yellow and bolt of lighting were flying from it. With one thwack Spheal was sent high into the air.
“Perfect Spheal, come down on Meditite with body slam!” Brandon shouted.
Spheal spun around aimed himself at Meditite and lunged with a harmful attack.
“Woah with that extra force from the fall Meditite is in trouble!” Grace said loudly to herself.
Spheal quickly slammed into Meditite and made him faint but with the extra force he fainted himself.
“Return,” both trainers said whilst holding there pokeballs to there pokemon.
 
“Ok, let's kick this into full throttle! It's your turn Kirlia!” Andrew shouted.
“Your turn too Vulpix!” Brandon said.
“Vulpix use sunny day!”
“Kirlia use calm mind!”
“Now that it's sunny, Vulpix use flamethrower!”
A large line of flames came from Vulpix's mouth.
“Quick Kirlia teleport!”
Kirlia came safely out of harms way.
“Now phybeam!”
“Flamethrower Vulpix!”
The two beams collided and the two pokemon kept pushing there beah towards the other.
A large ball was creating in the middle!
“Run,” Grace said whilst running.
The ball exploded knocking everyone to the floor.
“Nice match,” Brandon said.
“Yeah I agree,” Andrew replied.
The manager of the food court made Andrew and Brandon clean up the food court. Luckily they had friends, pokemon, and friend's pokemon.
 
“You were right Huntail is better,” Andrew said.
“No you were right,” Brandon said, “Gorebyss is better.”
“No you were right,”
“No no no you were,”
Shut up,” Grace shouted.
“Fine they're both good,” Andrew said.
“Yeah,” Brandon agreed.
The resumed their work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
How was this chapter?
 
Until Next Time… Mimnarch out!