Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Friend Tale ❯ Where's you brain? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Today we look upon the gang at the park. Brandon was drawing a picture of his Spheal, Andrew was playing with his pokemon, Grace, Elizabeth, Stephanie, and Michelle were in a conversation about who knows what, and Chris, craving attention, was trying to get into the conversation that the girls were having.
 
Life is a lemon and I want my money back!” Chris sung.
Grace kicked Chris in the shin, “Don't you ever sing Meatloaf around me! I hate it!”
“Who doesn't?” Andrew said.
Chris, feeling left out went to talk to Brandon.
“Hey Brandon did you know that on Wednesday I'm going to buy some pewter?” Chris said, “I love pewter.”
“Shut up,” Brandon said.
“The best things in life are Friends, Meatloaf, and pewter,” Chris continued.
“Shut up!” Brandon said louder.
“I like friends because that show is so cool!” Chris continued.
“Shut up!” said Brandon.
Ignoring the “Shut up's” Chris continued, “Mathew Perry is the best actor.”
Pissed off Brandon got up and screamed, “SHUT UP!!! You never shut up when anybody says to!!!”
“Aren't you my friend Brandon?” Chris whimpered.
“NO!” Brandon shouted.
 
A tall teenager walked up to Andrew and pushed him over.
“Yo asswipe what are you doing?” the teen asked.
“Nothing that you would like! I'm actually taking care of my pokemon!” Andrew shouted, “You think your so tough bro but you not!”
“Woah, you did not just say that!” Andrew brother said.
“Hey I can prove it Daniel!” Andrew said.
“How?” Daniel replied.
“By taking you on in a pokemon match!” Andrew said.
“Fine my rules! Four pokemon double battle.” Daniel said.
“Fine by me!” Andrew said.
 
 
“Go Houndoom and Houndoom!” Daniel shouted while throwing two pokeballs in the air.
“Though so, Go Kirlia and Meditite!” Andrew scoffed.
“Hounddooms use crunch!”
Both Houndooms lunged at Kirlia and Meditite.
“Kirlia teleport! Meditite detect!” Andrew commanded.
Both pokemon move out the way unscathed.
“Now Kirlia use phywave! Meditite use mega punch!”
Kirlia mentally shot waves at Houndoom and hit him to the ground. Meditite punched Houndoom hard making fly into the air and smash against the ground.
“Wow you knocked one out! Houndoom return! Go Hitmonchan! Himonchan use ice punch in Meditite!”
Hitmonchan's fist froze and smashed into Meditite.
“Meditite return! Go Nuzleaf! Nuzleaf use extremespeed on Houndoom!”
“Houndoom return! Go Haunter! Haunter shadow ball Kirlia!”
A giant black ball smashed Kirlia to the ground.
“Return! It your turn, Breloom!”
“Hitmonchan go after Nuzleaf do what ever you can to faint him! Haunter do the same but with Breloom!”
The pokemon took after the pokemon that they were assigned to.
“Guys do after them!”
Breloom turned towards Haunter and Nuzleaf turned towards Hitmonchan.
Hitmonchan's fist want sat on fire. Nuzleaf jumped into the air and shot himself towards Hitmonchan. Both pokemon crossed each other and looked unscathed but seconds later both pokemon fell to the ground.
“Come on Breloom it's up to you!” Grace shouted.
Andrew looked over to see Grace cheering for him. He felt all warm inside.
Anyway Haunter lunged towards Breloom with his hands out. Breloom acted fast and remembered that he couldn't use fighting moved because they don't affect ghost pokemon. Breloom thought fast and quickly used mega drain, a grass move, draining all of Haunter's power.
 
“Yes!” everyone, but Daniel, cheered.
“Told you brother!” Andrew said.
“Oh yeah you pokemon might have win but I'm gonna beat the crap out of you!” Daniel shouted and lunged towards Andrew. Andrew quickly took of. Brandon stood up and easily saved Andrew by tripping his stupid brother with no effort.
“All brawn no brain!” Brandon said.
Everyone laughed.
“Let's get out of here before he gets up.” Elizabeth said.
“Good idea,” Andrew agreed.
 
 
Was this a good story? Please review it!